Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I like the Diwali idea, but how is a sheep game going to increase traction to A/S forum? A/S forum died out because IF no longer supports more than one siggy in signature box and we cannot have animations or other types of siggies in our DP. A sheep game will just put some activity in the forum which will disappear as soon as the game ends.

But let's do something different for Diwali as well. I want to search for fireworks, but maybe there's something else that we could play instead. CCs assemble. šŸ¤£ Let's find a fun idea for Diwali that could be played IF wide. 

I am thinking of a few ideas on these lines .. itā€™s very initial stage and would be happy if someone wants to expand on it

a) some sort of spy game .. where member have to find the person of interest.

b) group game where we divide the members into different teamsā€¦ (basically to have atleast one member to keep things moving across time zone from each team). 

c) some sort of adoption of the mafia game (check Wikipedia) which shud work in a large setup.

d) trick or treatā€¦  / truth or dare

Just thinking aloud .. nothing concreteā€¦ may be one idea leads to another.

Game should be simple, inclusive and should be playable across time zone and longer period. Automate much of the processes. And it should have a scorecard / leaderboard to update progress.

Cheersā€¦

Edited by vijay - 2 years ago
priya185 thumbnail

Idea Innovators

Originally posted by: vijay

I am thinking of a few ideas on these lines .. itā€™s very initial stage and would be happy if someone wants to expand on it

b) group game where we divide the members into different teamsā€¦ (basically to have atleast one member to keep things moving across time zone from each team). 

c) some sort of adoption of the mafia game (check Wikipedia) which shud work in a large setup.

Game should be simple, inclusive and should be playable across time zone and longer period. Automate much of the processes. And it should have a scorecard / leaderboard to update progress.

Cheersā€¦

I like spy game, trick or treat/ truth or dare even mafia sounds cool but there are possible alterations to the game so if you do it then please explain it

I prefer these ideas over the probability game 

regarding the group game please tell more details once decided 

Edited by priya185 - 2 years ago
Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Peace Lover

One more suggestion (for Xmas and Diwali game prizes a snowman badge or diya  badge for Diwali) šŸ˜Š

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Peace Lover

Cheersā€¦

I love the trick treat šŸ¤©

priya185 thumbnail

Idea Innovators

Originally posted by: WildestDreams

Years back, Koeli and CC team did Mr and Mrs IF. Can we have something similar? With different rounds

-Creative Round ( Write a drabble/OS or make a siggie) 

- General knowledge/ Trivia Round

- Make a quiz  and you are rated based on creativity, topic whether is original or not, if its aesthetically pleasing ecc..

mr& mrs IF looks nice but I think it should be shorter not a 2 months duration

make a siggie is nice too

priya185 thumbnail

Idea Innovators

Originally posted by: Minionite

I like the Diwali idea, but how is a sheep game going to increase traction to A/S forum? A/S forum died out because IF no longer supports more than one siggy in signature box and we cannot have animations or other types of siggies in our DP. A sheep game will just put some activity in the forum which will disappear as soon as the game ends.

But let's do something different for Diwali as well. I want to search for fireworks, but maybe there's something else that we could play instead. CCs assemble. šŸ¤£ Let's find a fun idea for Diwali that could be played IF wide. 

you are right about the reason A&S forum is dead. Please convey to vijay abut the sig box/size/ gif profile pic restrictions having negative impacts on IF visitors. The sheep game I thought would make it more active even if only temporarily 

If you have further suggestions to increase activity in the A&s forum then do mention

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

you are right about the reason A&S forum is dead. Please convey to vijay abut the sig box/size/ gif profile pic restrictions having negative impacts on IF visitors. The sheep game I thought would make it more active even if only temporarily 

If you have further suggestions to increase activity in the A&s forum then do mention

Vijay maybe consider adding another siggy to signature box or bringing back the animated avatars we were allowed to use before. For example, I used to love using this avatar in my DP.

WildestDreams thumbnail

Creative Minds

Originally posted by: priya185

mr& mrs IF looks nice but I think it should be shorter not a 2 months duration

make a siggie is nice too

You can give deadline for each round of 7-10 days and game will be done in a month (or even less) with 3 rounds in total.

RainOfDew thumbnail

Cheersā€¦

@bold:Guys kuch yaad aya mafia gamešŸ¤£