Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shooting-Star thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce

I played very few times and it was difficult for me to understand,toh reviews mein kuch khaas de nhi sakti but I'll tag others for this😳

We played this mafia game on discord using the bot.

So there we are assigned some roles as the Godfather,mafia,detector,spy,doctor and the rest villagers.The game happens in two parts,the night and the day.

When the night falls except for  villagers,everyone alive is send a dm about their further action,while the godfather chooses a person to kill,the detector tries to guess the mafia and the doctor is given opportunity to save any one person.

When the day starts all the players are informed about death of one player with some backstory and then the players are given some time to predict who's the mafia.The one who has maximum number of votes is nominated as mafia and a trial is done.

During the trial the nominated player is allowed to defend themselves and then again a voting for him being guilty or not is done by the players.If the number of guilty votes are more,the player is hanged and he or she is out of the game.

You explained it very well. 👍🏼

Amekha thumbnail

Perfectly explained Shreya ☺️

Amekha thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainOfDew

Nd me nd Ramya mafia😎

I swear that bot was rigged. Always choosing us to be the criminals 😆

RainOfDew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amekha

I swear that bot was rigged. Always choosing us to be the criminals 😆

Nd ppl vote us sabse pehle😎🤣

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Amazing race would be possible if played on a pan-IF scale with hosts from different time zones. It was played on IF a decade ago, and it can be done again.

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Amazing race would be possible if played on a pan-IF scale with hosts from different time zones. It was played on IF a decade ago, and it can be done again.

Amazing Race ?

please elaborate the gameplay ..

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: vijay

Amazing Race ?

please elaborate the gameplay ..

The Amazing Race is a famous American tv series in which teams compete in a race that takes place all over the world. 

The race cycle is divided into a number of legs (rounds), with each leg requiring players to solve clues, perform tasks, and run to the next destination, with the cycle continuing until they reach the final destination of that leg (called Pit Stop). Bottom teams are eliminated at the end of each leg, with the winning prize going to the team that arrives first at the end of the final leg.

There are twists in the game, such as teams winning Roadblocks (like blocking their competitor for a certain amount of time, they dont get the clues) or Fast Forward (jumping a certain round) and some other twists.

To do it on a forum, each round will consist of three parts: solving clues to navigate on different parts of th forum, performing tasks, and arriving at a final destination. These clues would lead members to different parts of the forum, similar to easter egg game. Once at the new location, teams/members would receive clues to the next stop, and so on until they reached the final destination(pit stop). Each leg(round) could be given a different name based on a city or country. 

Link to old thread when it was done on IF: 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/942041

Edited by Zeal17 - 2 years ago

I hope many of the members have already played Trump Cards game (most likely WWE or Footballers)

Sometime in future we will be working on a Trump Cards game based on user interest. Few themes I already have:

a) Cricketers

b) IPL

c) Super Heroes / Villains

d) Bollywood 

e) Television 

(we will figure out various parameters)

Game starts with user goes to the game contest page and clicks "Draw Cards" to show that they are playing and will get 5 random cards from the Deck.

And now they can start playing with different members by choosing the card and category they want to challenge the other user. On playing that card the sender gets a new card so that he/she can continue the game with others.

And the other user will also have 5 cards to respond to the challenge. If they have a better card they can play that and win 2 points. And if they do not have a better card they lose and will try and give their weakest card and get a fresh card. In case there is a draw both users get 1 point.

Player can't send a challenge to other player till the time they have pending challenges from other players.

And we can make a Leaderboard to show who is leading the game.

And the game continues like this for 2 weeks. And the winner gets a Special Reward and a Special Badge and players who reach a certain milestone gets Game Badges.

Do let me know what you think about this game and would be interested in playing?

Please tag more users to get their feedback on the game idea .. then we can start working on it.

For a twist we can add a quiz component to earn extra points or from losing a point.

Edited by vijay - 2 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Helping Hands

It sounds very interesting, and cards game and me not there? Ye ho nahi sakta!  Gambling tendencies are prevalent in many members! 

It will be a great success, Vijay⭐️Go ahead❤️ 

Just like me, Appy is also very fond of cards game. 🤗

So inviting her and few of my friends here with all honors. 

RainOfDew thumbnail

I liked this game..

But i hv a doubt.. what kind if cards will players get? Will it be related to themes mentioned above?