Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chatterbox1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Yes agree I hated that part..didn’t watch and won’t watch..

Maluu thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chatterbox1

You are talking logic dear 😂 

keep that aside then everything is possible 😉 

Still... it would be ok if it is meetwa/Teju replacing Shnaty..But Deep???

Otherwise I will have to keep the logic side in negative range..😳

Chatterbox1 thumbnail

Hahaha..logically yes due to his built..but looking at Ahlawat family you can do anything infront of them but they will only react if they have to shout on meet bahu..so if the makers want the wedding to happen then they will only find out (read see logic) after wedding and start their let’s shout on bahu chapter 

If the makers want drama before the wedding then they will find out in some dramatic way and again start their shout on bahu drama..

But as they have to shout to keep the drama high they sure will find out 😂😂😂

Maluu thumbnail

Hahaha..logically yes due to his built..but looking at Ahlawat family you can do anything infront of them but they will only react if they have to shout on meet bahu..so if the makers want the wedding to happen then they will only find out (read see logic) after wedding and start their let’s shout on bahu chapter 

If the makers want drama before the wedding then they will find out in some dramatic way and again start their shout on bahu drama..

But as they have to shout to keep the drama high they sure will find out 😂😂😂

Common factor is "shout on bahu drama" in all cases ..😆

Chatterbox1 thumbnail

You got it!!! That’s what is happening now..they have a history of so many incidences when meet was always right..but the family still will trust shanty and his daddy over their own bahu who has been part of the family for longer..

And then they all have to shout on her..uff educated gawar family! Even dadi was better 

Edited by Chatterbox1 - 2 years ago
Maluu thumbnail

You got it!!! That’s what is happening now..they have a history of so many incidences when meet was always right..but the family still will trust shanty and his daddy over their own bahu who has been part of the family for longer..

And then they all have to shout on her..uff educated gawar family! Even dadi was better 

NO yaar.. Dadi was also from same school of MBA.. Dadi was also serving same .. she changed after manushi kand ..makers are planning something same for MBA as well i guess...like big khulassa and MBA is getting chatka from her bhaiji and her shanty beta (I should call her now MSA aka My Shanty Aunty )..

Chatterbox1 thumbnail

MBA got her big jhatka with manushi drama..she was nearly spoiling her career, taking away family jewellery and most imp broke trust..but still she was worst in her behaviour with meet..I don’t think she can change..

The only reason dadi was better was because she did not flip after changing but Babita is a gone case..

Maluu thumbnail

MBA got her big jhatka with manushi drama..she was nearly spoiling her career, taking away family jewellery and most imp broke trust..but still she was worst in her behaviour with meet..I don’t think she can change..

The only reason dadi was better was because she did not flip after changing but Babita is a gone case..

True.. Dadi never flipped ..before the manushi kaand, she hated meety whatever the situation or case be..she never accepted her or appreciated her for anything.. But after the manushi kaand, her behaviour and love towards meety is stable ..not like MBA who flips at each and every epi.. sometimes within epi as well..

Chatterbox1 thumbnail

Ikr I thought Babita’s character will improve too but with the latest drama in my eyes she cannot redeem herself..she doesn’t deserve meet..

Maluu thumbnail

Ikr I thought Babita’s character will improve too but with the latest drama in my eyes she cannot redeem herself..she doesn’t deserve meet..

true... Manushi and Shanty should be her bahu and damad resp. 

Not meety and Hoshiyaar..