Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

ni chlna chaiye KKIS… acting b mediocre h… and usme logic bilkul b ni h….he didn’t even do marriage rituals.. khali sindoor bhrne se shaadi ni hoti… uski legally wedded wife Akriti hi h… Gunjan is mad… ha agr suddenly they are making Gunjan as third angle to bat alag h… itni modern ldki.. jiske liye boyfriend k sath hangout krna and apne fiancee ko bolna apne papa ko convince krne … shaadi b 1 saal k liye krne wali ti … and suddenly “matarani k samne sindoor bhra h … “  ye thoda jyada ho gya….

atleast Ghum and Imlie me chutki bhr to logic h…. 

yep wohi na. Modern era girl suddenly 1940 mein chali gayi

And sanskaari scientist if tries to save some one toh kya sab ki maang bharega? Forced third angle. Illogical bigamy. Mockery of marriage institution and insult of rituals. Woh one year deal ki toh koi Vaat hi nahi kar rahi. Acting was always bad. Anu was yelling at temple she is his wife and then goes and sit in a mandap. Imli and ghum ka hybrid spoof ho gaya hai 

md410 thumbnail

personal opinion maine Meet k liye bola… mje dekhne ka mann ni h .. iska mtlb ye ni k koi b ni dekhega… if one can let go of Ahlawat’s absolute horrible behavior at the moment… they can still watch it… by the way I was watching “gayathri 1920” movie and realized the dialogues for this movie is written by our very own writer “Girish Dhimija” ….🤣 infact ye Vikram bhatt ki movies ka writer h… “Raaz” b isi ne likhi ti… horror movies likhta h ye …🤣 if you know what I mean…😎

One week kya I have not watched for more than two weeks. 
indown loaded app and it’s working now. Then also mera Mann nahi hua dekhne ka 

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: md410

yep wohi na. Modern era girl suddenly 1940 mein chali gayi

And sanskaari scientist if tries to save some one toh kya sab ki maang bharega? Forced third angle. Illogical bigamy. Mockery of marriage institution and insult of rituals. Woh one year deal ki toh koi Vaat hi nahi kar rahi. Acting was always bad. Anu was yelling at temple she is his wife and then goes and sit in a mandap. Imli and ghum ka hybrid spoof ho gaya hai 

mje wo Anil Kapoor ki 1 movie ki yaad aa gyi… 1 ldki ko bachane k liye he too filled a girl’s maang or something like that.. that too in Nepal I guess… usko bad ne pra chla shaadi ho gyi uski… and he had two biwis… yaad ni aa ra mje us movie ka naam…

scientist me dimag ni b ye phli bar dekha… or initial jo promos aye te ab unka koi mtlb ni ra … kahaani hi change kr di inhone… 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

One week kya I have not watched for more than two weeks. 
indown loaded app and it’s working now. Then also mera Mann nahi hua dekhne ka 

I know right… meri b work kr ri h pr mai precap dekh kr khush hu bs.. episode dekhna hi ni h.. or ye monday  k precap k bad to precap b ni dekhna.. Pakka monday is another beizzati session of Meet H… or jane kb tk continue rhega…

md410 thumbnail

I know right… meri b work kr ri h pr mai precap dekh kr khush hu bs.. episode dekhna hi ni h.. or ye monday  k precap k bad to precap b ni dekhna.. Pakka monday is another beizzati session of Meet H… or jane kb tk continue rhega…

I will restart watching when meeth Vaat Lagaana start karegi until 

Then I am just browsing forum 

md410 thumbnail

mje wo Anil Kapoor ki 1 movie ki yaad aa gyi… 1 ldki ko bachane k liye he too filled a girl’s maang or something like that.. that too in Nepal I guess… usko bad ne pra chla shaadi ho gyi uski… and he had two biwis… yaad ni aa ra mje us movie ka naam…

scientist me dimag ni b ye phli bar dekha… or initial jo promos aye te ab unka koi mtlb ni ra … kahaani hi change kr di inhone… 

I do not know about the movie but yeah 

Total change literally no connection at all they could have started as a new show only. Once you say remake and having access to all versions build up expectations

Saare log mere regional version ke thread pe aa kar story punch rahi hai and switching to Marathi one. 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

I do not know about the movie but yeah 

Total change literally no connection at all they could have started as a new show only. Once you say remake and having access to all versions build up expectations

Saare log mere regional version ke thread pe aa kar story punch rahi hai and switching to Marathi one. 

The movie was gharwali baharwali…  It has no relation to the current plot twist to KKIS … I don’t know why but it just came to my mind…. 

https://g.co/kgs/CFhTsd

Maluu thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

true … she tries too hard to sound Gujarati… but still far far better than Pranali, Gia Manek … and Ashi was far more deserving than others…along with accent … the physical transformation… given she is not that strong and   doing stunts is definitely something she is working too hard for…

Yes indeed..she is way better than all others .. she is really talented and hardworking ..👍🏼

Maluu thumbnail

ni chlna chaiye KKIS… acting b mediocre h… and usme logic bilkul b ni h….he didn’t even do marriage rituals.. khali sindoor bhrne se shaadi ni hoti… uski legally wedded wife Akriti hi h… Gunjan is mad… ha agr suddenly they are making Gunjan as third angle to bat alag h… itni modern ldki.. jiske liye boyfriend k sath hangout krna and apne fiancee ko bolna apne papa ko convince krne … shaadi b 1 saal k liye krne wali ti … and suddenly “matarani k samne sindoor bhra h … “  ye thoda jyada ho gya….

atleast Ghum and Imlie me chutki bhr to logic h…. 

I really wanted to know what did the writer smoke while writing this..and I'm sure same has been used by the director as well..😲

Yaar..otherwise how can they shoot these stupidity..

Maluu thumbnail

personal opinion maine Meet k liye bola… mje dekhne ka mann ni h .. iska mtlb ye ni k koi b ni dekhega… if one can let go of Ahlawat’s absolute horrible behavior at the moment… they can still watch it… by the way I was watching “gayathri 1920” movie and realized the dialogues for this movie is written by our very own writer “Girish Dhimija” ….🤣 infact ye Vikram bhatt ki movies ka writer h… “Raaz” b isi ne likhi ti… horror movies likhta h ye …🤣 if you know what I mean…😎

Really ??? Now I know why we are getting lots of comedies in each and every epis..Badiya ji..👏