Meets moments

Elita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi all,    Finally caught up with all Meet episodes…..and am loving it…..with so much crime & drama in the track (shanty, chachu & mama & sasu maa….) I truly enjoyed our Meets moments. The ring idea or meetwa reaffirming his undying love for her after his mother had insulted and hurt meety…..it was nice. Both are so much in love & committed that there’s hardly let any confusion or misunderstanding coming between them….like their positive attitude towards their relationship.Oh much I missed watching it all till yesterday 😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elita

Hi all,    Finally caught up with all Meet episodes…..and am loving it…..with so much crime & drama in the track (shanty, chachu & mama & sasu maa….) I truly enjoyed our Meets moments. The ring idea or meetwa reaffirming his undying love for her after his mother had insulted and hurt meety…..it was nice. Both are so much in love & committed that there’s hardly let any confusion or misunderstanding coming between them….like their positive attitude towards their relationship.Oh much I missed watching it all till yesterday 😍

Your post has brought some calm to me actually 👍🏼

I feel happy to see that there is someone who is enjoying and liking the recent episodes. Please be active and add more positive thoughts in all the threads and spread some positive energy here ❤️

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

haan chlo koi to enjoy kr ra h ..🤣

Anjureads thumbnail

She voiced out all what we have been saying here... 

This is the general concern of all fans of Meet. We went through the melodrama during HS and murder revelation track and the deciding to join police plus Duggu adoption useless track but this time they doing a worse job with Shanty, Sunaina drama plus the insulting and no reaction drama. 

Makers need to do something to fix it. 

Edited by Anjureads - 2 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anjureads

She voiced out all what we have been saying here... 

This is the general concern of all fans of Meet. We went through the melodrama during HS and murder revelation track and the deciding to join police plus Duggu adoption useless track but this time they doing a worse job with Shanty, Sunaina drama plus the insulting and no reaction drama. 

Makers need to do something to fix it. 

yes she said what we want , and negativity is on its peak

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

this is cute… she used the accent in her acceptance speech…. 👏

https://twitter.com/lakshmi81034070/status/1518185977251962882?s=21&t=Fo8_QGtYwoyPhKCb59PctQ