Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Maluu

Same like what they are now doing in Isha's case..

pta ni yaar … Hoshiyar doesn’t look like someone a choice by family… he is not that rich either … kuch to locha h… 

Maluu thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

pta ni yaar … Hoshiyar doesn’t look like someone a choice by family… he is not that rich either … kuch to locha h… 

I have another dbt here.. 

what happened to Mannu didi? how is she surviving now ? where she lives ? 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

I have another dbt here.. 

what happened to Mannu didi? how is she surviving now ? where she lives ? 

ye tumara ni sbka doubt h… it seems Manushi didi is surviving somehow.. jb ghrwalo ka current boycott and taunt session se mn bhr jayega …. tb 2 episode ka gap lenge… Mannu didi wapas ayegi.. and fir Ahlawats uske sath milk fir Meet ko taane dena fir se start krenge…. kyuki Meet ka janam hi taane sunne k liye hua h…  

so called Ahlawat family… 😡

Maluu thumbnail

ye tumara ni sbka doubt h… it seems Manushi didi is surviving somehow.. jb ghrwalo ka current boycott and taunt session se mn bhr jayega …. tb 2 episode ka gap lenge… Mannu didi wapas ayegi.. and fir Ahlawats uske sath milk fir Meet ko taane dena fir se start krenge…. kyuki Meet ka janam hi taane sunne k liye hua h…  

so called Ahlawat family… 😡

Especially MBA.. it was Dadi before with Mannu didi..now babs with Masoom/sunaina..

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Especially MBA.. it was Dadi before with Mannu didi..now babs with Masoom/sunaina..

actually mje lg ra h by end of this Isha track… shayd sabhi khilaf ho jayenge…  1 platform ne shayd yhi se theory uda li k Meet will ask Deep to replace Shantanu at wedding mandap…. honestly its a dumb move…. ye dulha swap drama typical ItV h… and ab tk is show me bht km cliched ITV stuff dikhaya h…. lets hope they won’t show this…  

Chatterbox1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

That’s the biggest mystery..instead of Su drama..they can show flashback of Masoom wedding time 😂

And Hoshiyar has Chavi as sister..I want to know the back story..

Chatterbox1 thumbnail

No manu Didi please..if she comes back I am gone till she goes away..the whole I am beautiful so I get everything drama just boils my blood..and she did that in the most cringe way 🤢 who cares what she is doing..Ahlawat family we’re not even looking for their own son till meet found him..

Maluu thumbnail

actually mje lg ra h by end of this Isha track… shayd sabhi khilaf ho jayenge…  1 platform ne shayd yhi se theory uda li k Meet will ask Deep to replace Shantanu at wedding mandap…. honestly its a dumb move…. ye dulha swap drama typical ItV h… and ab tk is show me bht km cliched ITV stuff dikhaya h…. lets hope they won’t show this…  

How can it be possible?? deep is almost half of Shanty ..🤔

Maluu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chatterbox1

No manu Didi please..if she comes back I am gone till she goes away..the whole I am beautiful so I get everything drama just boils my blood..and she did that in the most cringe way 🤢 who cares what she is doing..Ahlawat family we’re not even looking for their own son till meet found him..

Hardcore mannu hater detected ..😆

Chatterbox1 thumbnail

You are talking logic dear 😂 

keep that aside then everything is possible 😉