Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

BrhannadaArmour

I am not quoting your long details here coz I just want to mention teo line which I have already mentioned you in your pm.

1) we are working with the technical team on mature content and once it is announced things will be easy. You can check with he admin if you want to.

2) fan fiction site is not for discussion. It is meant for the fiction originally written by you and not extracted from other scripts/manu scripts/epic etc. any new fiction on Epics like Mahabharata or Ramayana is closely monitored by ffes and mythology forum DT. And the decision is taken by both after consultation. Also, mytho being a very sensitive topic the end decision lies with DTs and FFEs.

If you have any further issue related to this, you can contact the admin. 

Edited by Koeli - 1 years ago
vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sarcy-

Is there any plan to allow users the option of deleting their profile along with all user posts? 

And a separate option to allow single/all post deletion if one wants to reset to zero?

Well this is not in the works as it will render other user's post orphaned. 

We allow users to Hibernate. This anonymise their username. And they still have the option to hide their posts which they don't want.

This is the same system as seen on popular discussion sites like Stackoverflow.

BTW still in discussion phase to bring the option where user has the choice of not allowing others to see their "My Post" page except the DT.

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Vijay Sir,

Can we have an option to choose the badges that we want to visible in our posts?

vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

Instead of this can we get to choose which badges we want to flaunt?

We can look into that but the only problem that can happen when a new badge comes is that it will reset the selection.

If members are ok resetting the order of the badges again may be we can work on it ๐Ÿ˜Š

vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

I was gonna suggest this.

But I also wanna know is there any special advantage for earning badges?? Any rewards for reaching a certain number of badges or is it just for show?

In the long run yes we would like to move in that direction. Some badges earned will be linked to certain rewards.

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

We can look into that but the only problem that can happen when a new badge comes is that it will reset the selection.

If members are ok resetting the order of the badges again may be we can work on it ๐Ÿ˜Š

I think that's fine. It gives us the ability to change up our badges once in a while and it wouldn't fill the page with badges or cause lags from loading.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Add image uploading feature in PMs as well

vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

Not cool๐Ÿ˜ญ I used to use this feature a lot to find old threads๐Ÿ˜†

Well what to say... I also feel this is a good feature but then many complained so we were like fine.

In future we will give user the choice if they are okay showing their "My Posts".

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

Well what to say... I also feel this is a good feature but then many complained so we were like fine.

In future we will give user the choice if they are okay showing their "My Posts".

Yes it could have the buddy only kind of option.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Wow thanks nice badges ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 

Completed 500 days visit streak ๐Ÿฅณ