Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

That's the question? Why do sunnis hate shias? Or others muslims like Ahmadis etc? Just 1-2 days back sunnis blasted a shia mosque in Afghanistan. Should bjp rss or hindutva take that responsibility too?

Bilkul waise ....jaise high caste Hindus and Dalits hate each other....ek he religion ka hone per bhi animosity ho sakti hai......so many Dalits are terrorized, harassed and murdered in broad daylight...

NathuPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Bilkul waise ....jaise high caste Hindus and Dalits hate each other....ek he religion ka hone per bhi animosity ho sakti hai......so many Dalits are terrorized, harassed and murdered in broad daylight...

Then the problem is in that religion itself not outside. How can u blame others for it and play victim. Do some introspection and make changes like Hinduism has done about caste discriminations.

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

That's the question? Why do sunnis hate shias? Or others muslims like Ahmadis etc? Just 1-2 days back sunnis blasted a shia mosque in Afghanistan. Should bjp rss or hindutva take that responsibility too?

why does upper caste hindu and lower caste used to fight . why dalits are still struggling ? does muslim take responsibility for that ? 

EXOL thumbnail

Why are muslims fighting amongst themselves if their's is the religion of peace? R u saying USA is inciting Sunnis against shias? 

oh come on lets not downplay world politics here .. you really think this is all about shia and sunnis. why was ISIS formed ? they attacked their fellow muslims and beheaded them ? did their religion told so ?  

NathuPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: EXOL

why does upper caste hindu and lower caste used to fight . why dalits are still struggling ? does muslim take responsibility for that ? 

I've already answered that to BI. But again saying caste differences are problem of Hinduism itself no one elses. And we have done a lot to address this issue and still doing.

Similarly shia sunni matter is the internal matter of Islam. Noone else should be blamed for it.

EXOL thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahisa_22

Yes, but Bible itself doesn't tell Christians to spread hatred, does it? But the Quran does. That's the difference. Here the religion itself is supporting hatred and xenophobia. 

so you are ok with other religions converting hindus by exploiting their poverty and citcumstances . interesting.  Quran supports hatred ? wonder why my muslim friends are so nice to me . 

NathuPyare thumbnail

oh come on lets not downplay world politics here .. you really think this is all about shia and sunnis. why was ISIS formed ? they attacked their fellow muslims and beheaded them ? did their religion told so ?  

Shia sunni had been going on much before than even US was formed, i guess.

Come on! Instead of blaming others for your internal problems take responsibility and change yourself if possible. But the least u can do is not blame others for it.

EXOL thumbnail

Shia sunni had been going on much before than even US was formed, i guess.

Come on! Instead of blaming others for your internal problems take responsibility and change yourself if possible. But the least u can do is not blame others for it.

easier said than done when we are living in a non conflicted region unlike these countries . 

EXOL thumbnail

anyway am over and out coz its too late for me 

NathuPyare thumbnail

easier said than done when we are living in a non conflicted region unlike these countries . 

Nothing is easy. Doesn't mean we shouldn't try to change what is required to be changed.

And acceptance & Taking responsibility are the FIRST steps towards change.