Frequent Posters

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Good message 

Edited by _NINA_ - 2 years ago
NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahisa_22

I'm not speaking on conversions. Coerced conversions are wrong. However, this os a different topic, about a religion inciting hatred. You're not getting the point, do you? 

Yes, even my Muslim friends are nice to me. And many of them even agree that Islam is a super-problematic religion. 😆

Islam is not a super problematic religion but unfortunately people have made it like that. Islam is the easiest religion. Even every religion is easy if we understand the purpose of the restrictions and boundaries set by those religions. 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahisa_22

Yes, but Bible itself doesn't tell Christians to spread hatred, does it? But the Quran does. That's the difference. Here the religion itself is supporting hatred and xenophobia. 

Do you read Quran? How do you know what is written in Quran?

None of the Holy Book teaches Hatred unfortunately it's us human beings who are spreading hatred.  

I just hope that this world become a peaceful place. 

Edited by _NINA_ - 2 years ago
HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: MowPow

@bold

What do you have to say about rights of Kamesh tiwari and harsh barwad who were killed because of that ?

Considering you actually believe in what you are saying here, shouldn't you be preaching about the constitutional rights to the other side instead of nathu ?

Nathu ko behen se daant kyu pad rahi hai koi mujhe samzao zara...

But they haven't posted on this thread, have they? Since you asked: I have spoken against the hijab nonsense when the thread was on.😊  I have also spoken against the separate laws for muslims. I have spoken against not calling Islamist terrorism for what it is.

Nor did I daant Naathu. I genuinely want to know why in a truly democratic society, anyone would be bothered by what other people think as long as they respect everyone's right to think differently. You don't have to respect the thought (for whatever reason), only the right to think.

When they start committing illegality on the basis of that thought is the only legit cause for anger that I can think of.

NoraSM thumbnail

All day Hindu Muslim..Hindu Muslim laga rakha hai, there are other communities as well 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: MowPow

If i were you, i would have wanted to know why someone would get beheaded in a truly democratic society but i guess you have your prioritities set. You seem more bothered about nathu's bothers than "rights" of people as you would have us believed.

Also, everyone here knows how much you speak for/against hindus and muslims. No clarifications required.

Which truly democratic society did people get beheaded in? India? If you're calling ISIS a democratic society, then I'm afraid the problem is with you. 

My response was to Naathu and Zeal's comments on THIS thread about their objection to muslims thinking nonbelievers will go to hell. 

In other threads where incidents were brought up that involved muslim community, I put in my responses.

I do not have to address all the world's ills on one single thread. 

Edited by HearMeRoar - 2 years ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NoraSM

All day Hindu Muslim..Hindu Muslim laga rakha hai, there are other communities as well 

Its like SRK-Salman.....kahin kuchh bhi ho raha hai...end mein inn dono ke fans lad marte the🤣

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

oops

Edited by blue-ice.1 - 2 years ago