Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NathuPyare thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

SRK ke kandhe per rakh kar kitni baar dambook chalaoge Nathu ji....πŸ˜†...jab jawab na ho toh dheere se SRK ka naam le kar saamne wale ko confusia doh...πŸ˜†

Apko jo samajhna ho samjho bi ji. apko sab allowed hai β€οΈπŸ˜†

NathuPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahisa_22

Yeah sure. Then Quran itself is a product of that propaganda I guess. 

U r taking too many risks πŸ™‡β€β™‚οΈ

NathuPyare thumbnail

Terrorists have killed more Muslims than followers of any other religion.

And who were those terrorists? Muslims or someone else? What is causing them to be so radicalized? BJP or RSS πŸ˜†

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Mahisa_22

Yes, and guess what is used to brainwash them? Even Christianity is monotheistic, but it doesn't call for hatred against other religions. So cut the bullcrap excuses. 

but christianity has been more involved in religion conversion in India since decades by their act of charity and churches what not πŸ˜† so that is ok I guess . Stop giving  your bullshit reasons to blindly hate on religion u barely even know πŸ˜³

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

And who were those terrorists? Muslims or someone else? What is causing them to be so radicalized? BJP or RSS πŸ˜†

Taking it out of context??πŸ˜† This was in reply to Exol saying that terrorism is about powerplay and politics which is true.....if Muslim terrorists were killing based on religion...why would they kill Muslims??

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

world politics is the answer .. christian , jews and muslims fighting for a place and USA comes and says β€œhold my beer ; let me handle this” … and guess what we do blame the religion πŸ€£

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Millenium Squad

Kal tak Liberals Hinduo ko intolerant to bulate hi the aaj brainwashed bhi bulane lage hai.. 

Saare dushkaram Hindu religion mai hi hai. Baki sab religion peaceful hai. 

NathuPyare thumbnail

Taking it out of context??πŸ˜† This was in reply to Exol saying that terrorism is about powerplay and politics which is true.....if Muslim terrorists were killing based on religion...why would they kill Muslims??

That's the question? Why do sunnis hate shias? Or others muslims like Ahmadis etc? Just 1-2 days back sunnis blasted a shia mosque in Afghanistan. Should bjp rss or hindutva take that responsibility too?

Edited by NathuPyare - 2 years ago
Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: EXOL

but christianity has been more involved in religion conversion in India since decades by their act of charity and churches what not πŸ˜† so that is ok I guess . Stop giving  your bullshit reasons to blindly hate on religion u barely even know πŸ˜³

Yes, but Bible itself doesn't tell Christians to spread hatred, does it? But the Quran does. That's the difference. Here the religion itself is supporting hatred and xenophobia. 

NathuPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: EXOL

world politics is the answer .. christian , jews and muslims fighting for a place and USA comes and says β€œhold my beer ; let me handle this” … and guess what we do blame the religion πŸ€£

Why are muslims fighting amongst themselves if their's is the religion of peace? R u saying USA is inciting Sunnis against shias? 

Edited by NathuPyare - 2 years ago