New Promo April 20th: Seema is Maha Asur!

Posted: 1 years ago

Finallllyyyy 

https://twitter.com/ColorsTV/status/1516753354344394752?s=20&t=glSpA1c2zd0rWP6Sh54MQw

I want a 'Zehreeli Yamini' reloaded version for Seema too now. Ektaaaa, humari maange poori karo πŸ˜† 

Edited by mish_18 - 1 years ago
Originally posted by mish_18

Finallllyyyy 

https://twitter.com/ColorsTV/status/1516753354344394752?s=20&t=glSpA1c2zd0rWP6Sh54MQw

I want a 'Zehreeli Yamini' reloaded version for Seema too now. Ektaaaa, humari maange poori karo πŸ˜† 

It doesn't make any surprise to anyone except jisne  pehli baar naagin season dekha ho .It was expected from day 1 that she became villain.I am very keen to know when she come out from this achi saas ka roleπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… And finally!!!

Edited by Vismayakm - 1 years ago

Expected one but eager to watch it . But she is warning to kill Rishabh too. Is he her step son?

Asur,

Asuron ka sardar

Maha asur. 

Urvashi kya hai πŸ€£ maha asuron ko asur πŸ€£

Originally posted by Vismayakm

It doesn't make any surprise to anyone except jisne  pehli baar naagin season dekha ho .It was expected from day 1 that she became villain.I am very keen to know when she come out from this achi saas ka roleπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… And finally!!!

Lol even if they've never seen Naagin, they still won't be surprised. Sab hi Ramola Sikand ko dekhkar badhe huye hain πŸ˜† 

Phir bhi this is just so satisfying to see that they'll finally give Sudha Ma'am something worthwhile to do and hopefully Urvashi too. I was legit fed up of their joker villains bro - Asur Sasur, Creepy MLA, Sapero ka Sapera, Sar-dard Mastermind uff πŸ€”

Originally posted by pranurosid

Expected one but eager to watch it . But she is warning to kill Rishabh too. Is he her step son?

Must be, I guess They did the same thing with Ritik in S1, then Rocky in S2, then Mahir and Sumitra too in S3. Bechare ML ko kabhi asli maa-baap milte hi nahi hai πŸ˜†

Dunno if they did the same thing in S5 too, kara hi hoga pakka. Diya batayegi Veer ki mom ka πŸ˜†

Originally posted by firewings_diya

Asur,

Asuron ka sardar

Maha asur. 

Urvashi kya hai πŸ€£ maha asuron ko asur πŸ€£

Lol I'm guessing she'll be - Adi asur or Sarva shreshta asur or Adbhut asur or Advitiya asur or Atulya avishvasniya asur. Bohot options hain Ekta ke paas πŸ€£

I know you are so happy. I was expecting something different for sudhaji this season. I bet simbu is pratha's lost love and only half homosapien and half reptile.

Urvashi will be super super asur.  I also want reem to be asur

Originally posted by mish_18

Lol I'm guessing she'll be - Adi asur or Sarva shreshta asur or Adbhut asur or Advitiya asur or Atulya avishvasniya asur. Bohot options hain Ekta ke paas πŸ€£

i feel she is the final villain of this season πŸ€£ because they need fancy villains every seasosn sudhaji is so predictable. I wonder they might even change this maha asur to urvashi than sudha in actual epiπŸ˜†

Tired of the same roles of her. πŸ₯± And same again she wants to kill her son. πŸ₯±