Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago
Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Very different opinion. I did not feel anything terribly out of place in that 500 episode cake cutting video. Kishori one...I thought it looked a little odd...but this one looked fine. I don't think there is any great issue between Neil & Ayesha as of now....little bit discomfort or tussle may be there...but it doesnt seem serious.

Edited by nethraa_99 - 2 years ago
scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nethraa_99

Very different opinion. I did not feel anything terribly out of place in that 500 episode cake cutting video. Kishori one...I thought it looked a little odd...but this one looked fine. I don't think there is any great issue between Neil & Ayesha as of now....little bit discomfort or tussle may be there...but it doesnt seem serious.

Actually Neil was ok .. Aishwarya was quite rude with her hand gestures. But I guess she is generally mannerless. The difference is earlier three of them used to stand together. Now they don't. Ideally Neil and Ayesha should stand together, but that's off limits. 

scarlett22 thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdANlejq9bN/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Ayesha's post. Whether it was acknowledgement for the trend,  500 episodes or worst case scenario..damage control for last night's video...her caption is so beautiful. 

She's such a sensible, intelligent girl. 

nethraa_99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: scarlett22

Actually Neil was ok .. Aishwarya was quite rude with her hand gestures. But I guess she is generally mannerless. The difference is earlier three of them used to stand together. Now they don't. Ideally Neil and Ayesha should stand together, but that's off limits. 

Hmm...I am not sure about the hand gestures....cannot say for sure if it was rude...I was trying to see the expressions...but video wasn't great. Kishori cake cutting looked more odd....I thought something was majorly off...BTS videos they looked comfortble. But this 500 wala video, I honestly did not find it very odd. Standing separstely - we don't know- kuch ho saktha hai reason - maybe not related to Ayesha. Few tiffs here & there must  be happening ...but does not seem like they are not on talking terms... 

I was kinda worried about on-screen - if their chemistry will be affected...but it seems to be getting better recently...fingers crossed.

Edited by nethraa_99 - 2 years ago
Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Hmm...I am not sure about the hand gestures....cannot say for sure if it was rude...I was trying to see the expressions...but video wasn't great. Kishori cake cutting looked more odd....I thought something was majorly off...BTS videos they looked comfortble. But this 500 wala video, I honestly did not find it very odd. Standing separstely - we don't know- kuch ho saktha hai reason - maybe not related to Ayesha. Few tiffs here & there must  be happening ...but does not seem like they are not on talking terms... 

I was kinda worried about on-screen - if their chemistry will be affected...but it seems to be getting better recently...fingers crossed.

Aishwarya's hand gestures were bad insulting..Even when Mohit wala actor called her she did not..It's not nice for the ML to not come and join when FL is calling.. Kishori wala was damn bad.. Ayesha had to leave for them to come..In any case they just don't share good relationship..Show mei jo mil raha hai dekho.. aur kya..

nethraa_99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmi_ekaa

Aishwarya's hand gestures were bad insulting..Even when Mohit wala actor called her she did not..It's not nice for the ML to not come and join when FL is calling.. Kishori wala was damn bad.. Ayesha had to leave for them to come..In any case they just don't share good relationship..Show mei jo mil raha hai dekho.. aur kya..

To me, things don't add up...the way Ayesha was caling them...it did not look like formality...she seemed earnest. If things are so bad between them, I don't expect more than a formal gesture.  I don't consider IG posts and inteviews - they are all hogwash anyway - be it any celeb. Standing separately seemed more about making a point than anything to do with Ayesha directly. 

If they are indeed having a major rift...then, not wanting to be clicked with Ayesha - makes total sense. 

Somehow, I have always felt things don't add up - as far as their off-screen equation is concerned. How much can we try to gauge from SM posts - yes we can speculate, but we can never be sure what the issue is or how bad it is. Only people who are in the sets will know the exact truth.

scarlett22 thumbnail

To me, things don't add up...the way Ayesha was caling them...it did not look like formality...she seemed earnest. If things are so bad between them, I don't expect more than a formal gesture.  I don't consider IG posts and inteviews - they are all hogwash anyway - be it any celeb. Standing separately seemed more about making a point than anything to do with Ayesha directly. 

If they are indeed having a major rift...then, not wanting to be clicked with Ayesha - makes total sense. 

Somehow, I have always felt things don't add up - as far as their off-screen equation is concerned. How much can we try to gauge from SM posts - yes we can speculate, but we can never be sure what the issue is or how bad it is. Only people who are in the sets will know the exact truth.

Meaning? In what way? 

nethraa_99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: scarlett22

Meaning? In what way? 

I am trying to put myself in Ayesha's shoes. Let us say I have a major beef with soomeone. Being a newbie or for the sake of professional requirements, maximum, I will call them to cut the cake like a formality. But Ayesha looked pretty earnest & enthu while she was calling them. No way I would do that to a persom I have major issues with.