nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

This is for ONLY for the people who are listed here to react, comment and quote... Kindly do not do so if you are not invited. 

tptwi

Saichintalli

scarlett22

Juneli

sairat07

rac1

laksh

nethraa_99

asmi_joya

Rdigest 

Amor_fati

Sera-high-123

Devikadish

Potterhead3009

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Naya thread mubaarak ho🤗❤️

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I thought no one is interested so I did not create any yaar..

nethraa_99 thumbnail
rac1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

yeah the way they were doing tashan . barun expression r too good.

nethraa_99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rac1

yeah the way they were doing tashan . barun expression r too good.

And I could feel some sexual tension too😉

rac1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nethraa_99

And I could feel some sexual tension too😉

really .🤣

nethraa_99 thumbnail

How did you find NB's acting today?

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nethraa_99

How did you find NB's acting today?

Honestly, I am finding hard to connect with his acting these days. Though he is getting better ...better than the Shruti track. He has been playing Virat for over a year. By now, he should have a fair idea about the basic character sketch  of Virat, regardless of the track. Like Ayesha does. 

I always make it a point to mention his acting when I like it and he expresses Virat well. 

Today, I couldn't make out what he was thinking. Of course, they make the character so obtuse that after all that raag from Sai, he asks her if she's trying to manao him!! So I am  confused ...is it him or the character? 

Why are they degrading him so much? I won't watch after a point. It is getting too much. 

nethraa_99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: scarlett22

Honestly, I am finding hard to connect with his acting these days. Though he is getting better ...better than the Shruti track. He has been playing Virat for over a year. By now, he should have a fair idea about the basic character sketch  of Virat, regardless of the track. Like Ayesha does. 

I always make it a point to mention his acting when I like it and he expresses Virat well. 

Today, I couldn't make out what he was thinking. Of course, they make the character so obtuse that after all that raag from Sai, he asks her if she's trying to manao him!! So I am  confused ...is it him or the character? 

Why are they degrading him so much? I won't watch after a point. It is getting too much. 

It was pretty bad last couple of days..and today, it was just ok for me, although others seem to like it...so I wanted to know how you felt

I am not sure what the problem is...but how bipolar they make him... What he is playing now is not even Virat...they have written some random stuff,,,totally illogical. Today's episode is a prime example....what Sai was saying was so heartfelt, earnest...and Virat's response was directed at his pain again...how does one connect to such a behaviour? Virat until ousting was different....even until anniversary...there was a logic to his character arc and behaviour. 

I am not a keen observer or critic of acting...so I am not sure how he can elevate the script right now or how a better actor would play it. Only thing I can think of is ..to act on the merit of the dialogues alone...without lookig at logic, characterization...a skill very much needed in daily soaps where things can become random suddenly..unfortunately his style is method acting...

What I realize is NB needs help...he is not someone who is sharp enough to get the essence of a character/plot if they become too complicated...but in a character like this..I don't know what the  essence is. I wonder if writers themselves have an idea of what his character arc is in this track.......Virat says I don't have the courage to be with my family as before...a very odd sentence...don't you think?

Edited by nethraa_99 - 2 years ago