Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: scarlett22

Jo bhi ho, the on screen jodi is starting off on their married life, these two have to work together a lot in the coming days. Hopefully this is the ice breaker. 

Neil has stopped mentioning Sairat completely. Too bad. 😃

TRPs are creeping up because of the anticipation of Sairat getting together. He just has to do his job 😆

Exactly why would even not take the name..when the co star has gone ahead to say so much..kaam khatam karne k chakkar mei like karna bhul gaya .

Visited the tag today out of curiosity and I found this .. ye IF par thi na..apparently poor chap is deleting comments where people said they felt bad for him because of the way Aish behaved with him during a task.

https://twitter.com/sairat_fantasy/status/1520643739668344832?t=06AHktGtUH7t7xmYhY_EuA&s=19

nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: asmi_ekaa

I just remember one live where someone asked Ayesha to make reel with Neil and she did not react and everybody shut..does not happen..i am not into reels and all but then that looked weird considering she was replying to everything fans keeps asking.

Again when it comes to Sairat neil has stopped even mentioning it or speaking abt it...even his reply seemed out of place...his interview on treating all scenes same was again weird...no actor can treat all scenes to be same..only if you treat it as 9-5 job that you are bored  off can you treat it all equal...

I read that people saw lives where the two were standing at the other side and when Ayesha was called they moved to the other side..but i did not see only this part and I felt bad considering what if even Mohit and Karishma did not join her for cutting the cake.. Embarassing...

Kishori's bday celebration tbh was vile.. everyone was there surrounding her..and it was her bday and not some set cake cutting..

I don't think they are too anti..but they are that great with each other...Ayesha is extremely diplomatic that way..she won't let you see much.. 

As odd as it looked I did not find anything wrong with the Bhatts during Kishori's birthday. See, we should not compare with corporate offices. Corporate culture is completely different - it is highly structured, hierarchial and there are strict codes in place. I am from research & academia - there is not much hierarchy or structure. So many times I've seen professors having issues with another arguing, openly snubbing, avoiding meetings, award functions & lectures. After a few months/years if relations thaw, they get back to being civil & formal.  Maybe that's why I don't finding anything wrong in that video either - two parties had a tiff and they showed it openly, no big deal - simple. If there is a camera, the world will know. Kya farak padta hai?

I don't agree that she is acting nice owing to her diplomatic nature. Ayesha seems sorted, mature, diplomatic - that does not mean she will tolerate shit - everybody has self-respect. And she is now on par with Neil - she is most defintely the face of the show even among TRP audience - PH will want her. 

Like any two colleagues, they might  be having cordial periods and some periods of aloofness & irritation. Or maybe all-out cold war, who knows.😉I am always a sceptic 😛.

Edited by nethraa_99 - 2 years ago
Ekaanek100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nethraa_99

As odd as it looked I did not find anything wrong with the Bhatts during Kishori's birthday. See, we should not compare with corporate offices. Corporate culture is completely different - it is highly structured, hierarchial and there are strict codes in place. I am from research & academia - there is not much hierarchy or structure. So many times I've seen professors having issues with another arguing, openly snubbing, avoiding meetings, award functions & lectures. After a few months/years if relations thaw, they get back to being civil & formal.  Maybe that's why I don't finding anything wrong in that video either - two parties had a tiff and they showed it openly, no big deal - simple. If there is a camera, the world will know. Kya farak padta hai?

I don't agree that she is acting nice owing to her diplomatic nature. Ayesha seems sorted, mature, diplomatic - that does not mean she will tolerate shit - everybody has self-respect. And she is now on par with Neil - she is most defintely the face of the show even among TRP audience - PH will want her. 

Like any two colleagues, they might  be having cordial periods and some periods of aloofness & irritation. Or maybe all-out cold war, who knows.😉I am always a sceptic 😛.

I dont say its wrong, but the whole claim of things is fine every thing is hunky dory.  There are issues and I find it pity.,..Also considering the whole team talk, while the ML is not even okay saying "Sairat".

As far as as Ayesha's post and all, I really dont want to think much on that, I am not into all that anymore. To gauge things that way, honestly I found the whole thing juvenile and unprofessional there so pointed it out. All in all we can agree to disagree there, yaar. Itna patience hai bhi nahi ab in me to actually talk abt these people much..I hardly come here, I see things and may be judge them.

nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I dont say its wrong, but the whole claim of things is fine every thing is hunky dory.  There are issues and I find it pity.,..Also considering the whole team talk, while the ML is not even okay saying "Sairat".

As far as as Ayesha's post and all, I really dont want to think much on that, I am not into all that anymore. To gauge things that way, honestly I found the whole thing juvenile and unprofessional there so pointed it out. All in all we can agree to disagree there, yaar. Itna patience hai bhi nahi ab in me to actually talk abt these people much..I hardly come here, I see things and may be judge them.

Ha ha...no issues. 👍🏼❤️

Hot topic chal raha hai...somehow got curious..I am going back to living under the rock. 😆

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

It's a promotion for the next track. Nothing more nothing less. Just that Ayesha writes beautifully.

I felt bad reading that thread on SJ. Does this happen in other jodis too... snapping at each other? They said Neil was irritated for a while. 

I am not even curious about that show so I don't follow it at all. 

rac1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

what did aish do to neil asmi. did she not perform the task?

Ekaanek100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: scarlett22

It's a promotion for the next track. Nothing more nothing less. Just that Ayesha writes beautifully.

I felt bad reading that thread on SJ. Does this happen in other jodis too... snapping at each other? They said Neil was irritated for a while. 

I am not even curious about that show so I don't follow it at all. 

Havent seen yaar...Ab kaun dekha..

Ekaanek100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rac1

what did aish do to neil asmi. did she not perform the task?

Dont know I just saw on Blue chidiya..

That she treated him bad.. in some task..

Ekaanek100 thumbnail

Exactly why would even not take the name..when the co star has gone ahead to say so much..kaam khatam karne k chakkar mei like karna bhul gaya .

Visited the tag today out of curiosity and I found this .. ye IF par thi na..apparently poor chap is deleting comments where people said they felt bad for him because of the way Aish behaved with him during a task.

https://twitter.com/sairat_fantasy/status/1520643739668344832?t=06AHktGtUH7t7xmYhY_EuA&s=19

Ye wala

rac1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Dont know I just saw on Blue chidiya..

That she treated him bad.. in some task..

oh god.😱 seriously. she is so full of herself.sometimes i feel neil is like this in ghum only due to her. even if he wants to be cordial with ayesha ,he is not able to due to her . 

Edited by rac1 - 2 years ago