Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoraSM thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

Totally expected something on these lines. 😆👍🏼

And I totally understand the entertainment value for you in it but what I don't understand is, why?

You want a discussion on it not because you care for the victim or you hate the molestor, you want people to hate SRK and comments under your posts aren't about the victim or accuse, they are against fans of SRK...

If you wanted a serious discussion you wouldn't have brought the "Tit for tat" element in it...what are we discussing here? 

SRK's criminal records...rumors against him or hypocrisy of his fans?..

If Vivek and Hirani are guilty, they should be punished for what they have done.....SRK shouldn't work with people like them...is my take on it 

Edited by NoraSM - 2 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

So now what? a plateau or decline?

Small decline 

I mean it could be free fall and this film might be completely awful. It’s probably gonn be decent but not extra ordinary 

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PD-

Let's not divert the topic as topic maker want some answers. And i don't want be the reason to divert the topic ...

And if you want i will delete my rumor but stick to the topic

You diverted the topic and turned it into a fantasy thread. If you’re going to start basing comments on rumours then people will retaliate. So take your own advice and stick to the topic and I’ll do the same. 

Edited by FingerFetish - 2 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Oh so action is okay but equal and opposite reaction is NOT?

So, Its okay to bring a 3 or more years old news to question a director whose movie you are not comfortable with. But if someone else does the same with YOUR favourite actor it's tit for tat and therefore NOT okay. Pray tell me how should i frame my question so that it doesn't appear tit for tat or settling a score to you.

And i put the 😆 smiley for the entertainment value of YOUR comment as I knew that when people would not have a proper explanation or answer they will divert the topic or start playing victim. Both of your previous replies are a perfect example of the above statement.

Which director ?

NathuPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

If Vivek and Hirani are guilty, they should be punished for what they have done.....SRK shouldn't work with people like them...is my take on it 

This is a much better reply than the whataboutery u were doing before.

NathuPyare thumbnail

Vivek Agnihotri - Kashmir files

Maroonporsche thumbnail
NoraSM thumbnail

Oh so action is okay but equal and opposite reaction is NOT?

So, Its okay to bring a 3 or more years old news to question a director whose movie you are not comfortable with. But if someone else does the same with YOUR favourite actor it's tit for tat and therefore NOT okay. Pray tell me how should i frame my question so that it doesn't appear tit for tat or settling a score to you.

And i put the 😆 smiley for the entertainment value of YOUR comment as I knew that when people would not have a proper explanation or answer they will divert the topic or start playing victim. Both of your previous replies are a perfect example of the above statement.

You are still trying to settle scores, you only raised the issue because you want people to slander SRK not because you care for victim and it is pretty clear with your every comment..

My stand on this issue is very clear, guilty and innocent is for the court to decide, not me so I don't understand what @bold is about? 

Edited by NoraSM - 2 years ago
NathuPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

You are still trying to settle scores, you only raised the issue because you want people to slander SRK not because you care for victim and it is pretty clear with your every comment

My stand on this issue is very clear, guilty and innocent is for the court to decide, not me 

And you have some superpower to read people's minds? 😆

Was the news about Tanushree dutta brought up again just because someone suddenly again became sympathetic, after 3-4 years, for Tanushree right at the time that director's movie was making waves?

If THAT wasn't exploitation of the issue of MeToo then how come is mine? Double standards much?

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

You diverted the topic and turned it into a fantasy thread. If you’re going to start basing comments on rumours then people will retaliate. So take your own advice and stick to the topic and I’ll do the same. 

I already edited my comment in previous page . So hope you too will stick to the topic.