Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mnr05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Gimmeit

But this time if Shiva raavi don't speak up directly about the partiality, at the end they'll be shown in the bad light since Shiva refused to apologize and also bcoz makers love to portray dhara as mahaan

The way they are showing them feels like the makers hate the fam more than we do😂result of sitaras intervention I guess.

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

The little bit of love I had for dhara as Shiva's mother is gone 

nolee3097 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ClumsyMe

Through out the Shivi scene, Raavi's smile denoted a lot. 

They way she said 'Thank you, meri baat maanne ke liye,' says out so many things. For the first ever time, Shiva has listened to Raavi and Raavi is more than happy that he is studying for his dreams; yet a part of her shimmers at the way she is being accepted by him. 

And then when Shiva said 'Thank you, mere liye itna sab karne ke liye', Raavi was sky high. All that she been looking for in her life was these small gestures, the little things have always mattered to her. When Shiva acknowledged her, she took that as an accomplishment. 

How does she manage to do it man? How is she so selfless, giving and ineffably glowing with such a purity? She has so much in her mind, she has so many wishes and now, she does not speak about them. Will we get to see her part of the world at all? 

Raavi was hiding quite a lot of her emotions and Alice has given out the scene with such ease. Kuddos to the lady! 

Absolutely, when she held his face and then he held her hand in his, saying thank you! Her face lit up like no other. She felt so much of happiness in that moment, that she looked ecstatic ❤️

It was beautiful ❤️❤️

mpks1 thumbnail

On a side note, NOBODY will study science in PN? 

If only Shiva had continued his education, he would have been the sole Engineer in that house😔

As a Science students, It hurts to see that the subject is being neglected in that household 😆  They don’t know the value of STEM 😆

Gautam - 2nd year B.Com - dropped as he had to rake care of PS after his father’s death and mother’s sickness

Dhara - B. Com - Topper- IDK, how she  managed with her khurafat dimaag and adbhut ideas, did she cheat in the exams?😆

Dev- MBA topper from the Youtube University - who is going to be nominated for Nobel price in Velapanti and Kaamchor  category😆

Rishita- Says she is another MBA topper specialized  in beizzati techniques (not finance, HR or marketing)😆

Dev and Rshita should be revoked of their degrees😆

Shiva - going to give 12th commerce group exams❤️

Raavi - Narrowly passed B. Com😆

Krish - Studying Physics in B. Com ( quoting him from the haveli days) 😆

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
nolee3097 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Now coming to the rest of the episode, WTF was that! 😡

Woah! I have never seen parents constantly taking  tje side of one child knowing fully well he/she is wrong and taunting the other one, asking him to bow to the older one.

This is not parenting, this is clear case of  bullying combined with partiality to one child.

In this case, it is clear that GauRa prefer Dev and Rishita over Shiva and Raavi. What’s the manipulation, taunting,  emotional blackmailing and purposely neglecting/avoiding them. GauRa are simply doing this because they know Shiva is not educated and along with him, Raavi can also be humiliated as these 2 have nowhere to go, but stuck in PN, can’t live on their without GauRa’s support.

I am telling you today, GauRa will be horrible parents if they have had a child or children of their own. 
I dare anyone to challenge me on this and I am raising 2 kids in the real world, not in a make believe set up. What they are doing is simply wrong! 😡

Kids these dats will tell you on your face if you take sides with one of them and manipulate the other one. But inspite of Shiva and Raavi telling them off, these 2 have no shame  bit to go behind DevTa. What are a horrible heads of the household! Dhara alone is enough to destroy all their lives. 
I felt bad for Gaumbi when Rushita humiliated in last week’s episode, not anymore, he deserves it and much more,  I can’t wait for GauRa to be humiliated at the party by Janu, Kalyani, Motiben and Rishita. Dev like always stay mum and listen to their insults while twiddling his thumb/fingers. He is such a horrible person. 

He has the audacity to come and whine to  Rishita about what Shiva said and even says,  “Gaumbi mere saat galat nahi hone dhenge” 😡😡

I loved Motiben taunting Dev- need to see one every episode🤣 tabh jaake mere dil sukoon milegaa

He needs to be called a kaamchor / nalayak😆

Dhara’s adbhut idea  of  batwara of the store. Does this woman have any working brain left? How can this happen, unless she is going to raise a wall between Gautam’s side and Dev’s side 😕

Shiva talking emotionally about Gaumbi’s sorrow after Dev left had no bearing on Gautam and Dhara. 

GauRa 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Precap - I want Suman to take Dhara with her, so  both can jump into the well together and drown,😆

I swear Prema, it was completely ridiculous! All that indirect taunting and indifference!

Expected that from Dhara, but Gaumbi turned out to be equally bad 😕

Especially after Shiva explicitly said it's your respect I care about!

I think I liked him better when he would be the nimbu paani guy and "Tu tension mat le" person 

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I am sure there will be big fight between Shivi and Devta at the party and whole family and mohallewale will blame Shivi. Suman will not let Dhara go to the party and  mohallewale will say aaj yaha Dhara hoti toh yeh nahi hota

nolee3097 thumbnail

If only Shiva had continued his education, he would have been the sole Engineer in that house😔

As a Science students m, It hurts to see that the subject is being neglected in that household 😆  They don’t know the value of STEM 😆

Gautam - 2nd year B.Com - dropped as he had to rake care of PS after his father’s death and mother’s sickness

Dhara - B. Com - Topper- IDK, how she  managed with her khurafat dimaag and adbhut ideas, did she cheat in the exams?😆

Dev- MBA topper from the Youtube University - who is going to be nominated for Nobel price in Velapanti and Kaamchor  category😆

Rishita- Says she is another MBA topper specialized  in beizzati techniques (not finance, HR or marketing)😆

Yeah I thought, Shiva give a very engineer kinda vibe too, with all his design and architectural kinda drawings! Could have been a civil engineer, an architect! 

Plus all that setup of engineering by his friend, was forgotten by the makers!

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Now the negatives 😏

Those who are used to walking on their knees mock those who stand tall on their feet.

Gombi- dhara, the garb is slipping and what is emerging out is absolutely heinous. They are ok to crush-stomp over ShiVi to appease Deshit. Why? 

They themselves have zero self respect, zero maturity to act balanced with younger brothers & their growing families.

Bias is out in open, and how!!

now to think back: Dhara -Shiva bond looks so fake- a one way street. Where Shiva was always moulded to serve her & gombi. She wanted Raavi to marry Shiva, not because she cared. But because she knew /thought, Raavi will stay under her wings forever w/o any confrontations. Rule forever! 

somewhere, maami was right. Pandyas treat Shiva as servant. And his wife they will treat the same. And we see that, Especially when you compare to the treatment Dev & Rishita get! Absolutely unfair. 

Suman too: her priority is Gaumbi & Dhara. Then her betas. As long as they stay under her clutches.

Unhealthy, suffocating so called ‘Adarsh’ family.

Shiva survived as he was trained to be numb to this, follow Bhabhi & maa’s mindsets. Blind follow Gombi. 
Gombi has time & again shown he barely cares for Shiva- Shiva has always stood by him - he hasnot. 

it is going to be a very painful journey for Shiva to realize this bitter truth. Especially Dhara - will make everything possible to make sure he doesn’t wiggle out. Raavi will be made the bad one when nothing else works.

Hope before that, ShiVi grow strong as a unit. Look at things from wider perspective & deal with this selfish bunch in similar attitude as theirs! 

Biggest hope: creatives don’t mess this up. This is is rather sensitive & complicated track to balance.

Mnr05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

As a Science students m, It hurts to see that the subject is being neglected in that household 😆  They don’t know the value of STEM 😆

They need the extra free time to do all the kaands which would be difficult if they went with science stream😂(No disrespect to any stream)

Edited by Mnr05 - 2 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nolee3097

Yeah I thought, Shiva give a very engineer kinda vibe too, with all his design and architectural kinda drawings! Could have been a civil engineer, an architect! 

Plus all that setup of engineering by his friend, was forgotten by the makers!

Unfortunately you cannot do Science group in 11th and 12th privately in India. Hence they changed his major  from Science to Commerce. Only Commerce and Arts/Humanities can be done privately.