Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

I want this to be a secret because IF Gora-Dobi get to know that Shiva is going ahead with his education they'll leave no stone unturned to bash him over it

Kaam kaise niklega nhi tho? 🤪

Ab tho Suman bhi keh skti hai. 'Aye Markundi Ye Kya Natak Hai? ...Mere Bete Ko Phirse Tune Chhota Mehsoos Karana Shuru Kar Diya??'

Bhabhi will go in complete aaaaaa mode to tell him how much they all love him and don't want him to change for anyone or anything...He is a heera and I am pretty she will go after Raavi saying "tune Rishita ki baaton itna dil pe kyu le liya" and all.....

Pura emotional blackmailing or manipulation hoyega... Even bhaiya and mumma will be in support of bhabhi and cry buckets for sure. That how come Shiva decided to think about himself.🤡

Edited by Nicky-nish - 2 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Congrats on the new EDT! 

Looking forward to Shiva successfully clearing his exams and completing his school education❤️

When Raavi is there with him, then why fear? 😍

Together they make a wonderful team and are blessed to see success only irrespective of their own family members derailing them.❤️

Raavi’s way of making Shiva agree to continue his education is atrangi and she is a dheet when it comes to Shiva😆 She knows how to get him to say yes😆

Anyway loved the scene and Shiva’s emotions when he thiught Raavi had burnt his certificates and later his merriment and excitement when he agrees to continue his studies.  Raavi is several steps ahead of him, already enrolled him to sit for the exams. Isn’t she one heck of a girl and a go-getter? 😃 Shiva is indeed lucky to have her in his life ❤️

Keep this education thing under wraps from everyone, especially from  GauRa because I won’t be surprised if they both laugh at Shiva, such heartless morons both are. 

Nicky-nish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pritha_31

Can't wait to see Shivi v/s Deshit for store and Deshit failing miserably🤪 

I want to see their condition when they'll realise there's so much more to handling a store than merely sitting and accounts

Jaanu had no idea that his MBA jamai will leave no stone unturned to bring him on road with his special YT uni skills...😆

Aisa store handle krega, aisa store handle krega k kisi ko pta nahi chalega yaha koi store tha........I mean supermarket....😆

Edited by Nicky-nish - 2 years ago
Nicky-nish thumbnail

Originally posted by: nolee3097

Oh I loved it. Also Shiva rolled his eyes when his BhabhiMaa suggested silly thing 🤣

Shiva must be thinking "mai isko samjhdar bolta hu" 

ClumsyMe thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2

Through out the Shivi scene, Raavi's smile denoted a lot. 

They way she said 'Thank you, meri baat maanne ke liye,' says out so many things. For the first ever time, Shiva has listened to Raavi and Raavi is more than happy that he is studying for his dreams; yet a part of her shimmers at the way she is being accepted by him. 

And then when Shiva said 'Thank you, mere liye itna sab karne ke liye', Raavi was sky high. All that she been looking for in her life was these small gestures, the little things have always mattered to her. When Shiva acknowledged her, she took that as an accomplishment. 

How does she manage to do it man? How is she so selfless, giving and ineffably glowing with such a purity? She has so much in her mind, she has so many wishes and now, she does not speak about them. Will we get to see her part of the world at all? 

Raavi was hiding quite a lot of her emotions and Alice has given out the scene with such ease. Kuddos to the lady! 

Edited by ClumsyMe - 2 years ago
Gimmeit thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Saw the epi & how beautiful it was❤️

Gimmeit thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

But this time if Shiva raavi don't speak up directly about the partiality, at the end they'll be shown in the bad light since Shiva refused to apologize and also bcoz makers love to portray dhara as mahaan

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

There is something about ShiVi & darkness & Candle/ fire light.

That post Kesar candle scene at haveli or today’s scene! the glow makes it SO beautiful.

Loved how slowly, softly yet firmly Raavi is Steering Shiva towards light! Enlightening togetherness! It is refreshing to see Shiva reciprocating, reflecting & thinking for raavi as well as understanding Raavi’s point of view. Glad to see he finally cares & trusts her that she is the one! 
Best part of their relationship is, they are taking it slow , being friends, being soulmates in the process.

Shiva clearly has lot to do & lot more challenges will be for him when it comes to this growth phase. His family is less of support - more of liability at this point. 
let’s see how he grows to be his own man! 

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kanwar also feels Shiva is being treated partially 

His recent fan stories 😆

mpks1 thumbnail

Now coming to the rest of the episode, WTF was that! 😡

Woah! I have never seen parents constantly taking  tje side of one child knowing fully well he/she is wrong and taunting the other one, asking him to bow to the older one.

This is not parenting, this is clear case of  bullying combined with partiality to one child.

In this case, it is clear that GauRa prefer Dev and Rishita over Shiva and Raavi. What’s the manipulation, taunting,  emotional blackmailing and purposely neglecting/avoiding them. GauRa are simply doing this because they know Shiva is not educated and along with him, Raavi can also be humiliated as these 2 have nowhere to go, but stuck in PN, can’t live on their without GauRa’s support.

I am telling you today, GauRa will be horrible parents if they have had a child or children of their own. 
I dare anyone to challenge me on this and I am raising 2 kids in the real world, not in a make believe set up. What they are doing is simply wrong! 😡

Kids these dats will tell you on your face if you take sides with one of them and manipulate the other one. But inspite of Shiva and Raavi telling them off, these 2 have no shame  bit to go behind DevTa. What are a horrible heads of the household! Dhara alone is enough to destroy all their lives. 
I felt bad for Gaumbi when Rushita humiliated in last week’s episode, not anymore, he deserves it and much more,  I can’t wait for GauRa to be humiliated at the party by Janu, Kalyani, Motiben and Rishita. Dev like always stay mum and listen to their insults while twiddling his thumb/fingers. He is such a horrible person. 

He has the audacity to come and whine to  Rishita about what Shiva said and even says,  “Gaumbi mere saat galat nahi hone dhenge” 😡😡

I loved Motiben taunting Dev- need to see one every episode🤣 tabh jaake mere dil sukoon milegaa

He needs to be called a kaamchor / nalayak😆

Dhara’s adbhut idea  of  batwara of the store. Does this woman have any working brain left? How can this happen, unless she is going to raise a wall between Gautam’s side and Dev’s side 😕

Shiva talking emotionally about Gaumbi’s sorrow after Dev left had no bearing on Gautam and Dhara. 

GauRa 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Precap - I want Suman to take Dhara with her, so  both can jump into the well together and drown,😆