Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nolee3097 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Nicky-nish

Shiva must be thinking "mai isko samjhdar bolta hu" 

It wouldn't be far before Shiva goes ballistic on them too, like he did with Dev.

Agar galat hai toh galat hai, and Shiva would stand up for what he thinks is right.

He said it today, "main teri baat maan raha hoon, kyunki tu sahi hai" 

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: spdp

Now the negatives 😏

Those who are used to walking on their knees mock those who stand tall on their feet.

Gombi- dhara, the garb is slipping and what is emerging out is absolutely heinous. They are ok to crush-stomp over ShiVi to appease Deshit. Why? 

They themselves have zero self respect, zero maturity to act balanced with younger brothers & their growing families.

Bias is out in open, and how!!

now to think back: Dhara -Shiva bond looks so fake- a one way street. Where Shiva was always moulded to serve her & gombi. She wanted Raavi to marry Shiva, not because she cared. But because she knew /thought, Raavi will stay under her wings forever w/o any confrontations. Rule forever! 

somewhere, maami was right. Pandyas treat Shiva as servant. And his wife they will treat the same. And we see that, Especially when you compare to the treatment Dev & Rishita get! Absolutely unfair. 

Suman too: her priority is Gaumbi & Dhara. Then her betas. As long as they stay under her clutches.

Unhealthy, suffocating so called ‘Adarsh’ family.

Shiva survived as he was trained to be numb to this, follow Bhabhi & maa’s mindsets. Blind follow Gombi. 
Gombi has time & again shown he barely cares for Shiva- Shiva has always stood by him - he hasnot. 

it is going to be a very painful journey for Shiva to realize this bitter truth. Especially Dhara - will make everything possible to make sure he doesn’t wiggle out. Raavi will be made the bad one when nothing else works.

Hope before that, ShiVi grow strong as a unit. Look at things from wider perspective & deal with this selfish bunch in similar attitude as theirs! 

Biggest hope: creatives don’t mess this up. This is is rather sensitive & complicated track to balance.

@bold I am sure very soon Suman and others will blame Raavi for bharkaoing Shiva against his family

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: mpks1

On a side note, NOBODY will study science in PN? 

If only Shiva had continued his education, he would have been the sole Engineer in that house😔

As a Science students m, It hurts to see that the subject is being neglected in that household 😆  They don’t know the value of STEM 😆

Gautam - 2nd year B.Com - dropped as he had to rake care of PS after his father’s death and mother’s sickness

Dhara - B. Com - Topper- IDK, how she  managed with her khurafat dimaag and adbhut ideas, did she cheat in the exams?😆

Dev- MBA topper from the Youtube University - who is going to be nominated for Nobel price in Velapanti and Kaamchor  category😆

Rishita- Says she is another MBA topper specialized  in beizzati techniques (not finance, HR or marketing)😆

Dev and Rshita should be revoked of their degrees😆

Shiva - going to give 12th commerce group exams❤️

Raavi - Narrowly passed B. Com😆

Krish - Studying Physics in B. Com ( quoting him from the haveli days) 😆

This couple will be pioneers and founders of a new specialization aka 'Aag Lagau Specialization' specially created from YT university graduates. 

Along with a certificate course of 'Nallebaazi and Partiality' lessons. Totally Muft. 

Naam kharab kr ke rakha hai course kaaa...🤣

PS : They didn't butcher logic and actually made Raavi say that Shiva can complete his degree from NIOS. Appreciate them for that...nahi tho yaha cheezein hawa mein udaane ka kaarobaar chhe. 😆

Edited by EuphoricDamsel. - 2 years ago
spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Is it just me, or anyone else feels they are giving more SS to Gaumbi to make him absurdly partial & unreasonable,

So Dhara the mahaan stays as is- mahaan. Bhabhi ke fans in PH won’t give up. 

First they butchered Suman beyond repair, then took Shiva down the spiral next is Gaumbi. 

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: majoni03

I am sure there will be big fight between Shivi and Devta at the party and whole family and mohallewale will blame Shivi. Suman will not let Dhara go to the party and  mohallewale will say aaj yaha Dhara hoti toh yeh nahi hota

Of course Bhabhi Maa will always end up getting her dues of achhaaiiii that she forced down Pandya's throats and no one asked for. Mahaan tho ek hi hai show mein...

mpks1 thumbnail

Shiva and Raavi should leave the house quietly one day as they are not respected in PN, constantly taunted or humiliated for standing up for themselves. Both are taken for granted and treated worse than servants in that house.

If at all GauRa are humiliated in the party by DevTa, Janu, Motiben and Kalyani, I want Shiva and Raavi to keep quiet and not support them. They both can handle the beizzati themselves. Why should Shiva and Raavi always bend for others.? What has Dev and Rishita done forvthem other than humiliating them always? And Now GauRa are showing their full anger on these 2😡

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

This couple will be pioneers and founders of a new specialization aka 'Aag Lagau Specialization' specially created from YT university graduates. 

Along with a certificate course of 'Nallebaazi and Partiality' lessons. Totally Muft. 

Naam kharab kr ke rakha hai course kaaa...🤣

PS : They didn't butcher logic and actually made Raavi say that Shiva can complete his degree from NIOS. Appreciate them for that...nahi tho yaha cheezein hawa mein udaane ka kaarobaar chhe. 😆

I understand that they cannot show Shiva doing science through NIOS😕 

I am only irritated by the fact that the  makers  could have had atleast one Science graduate, instead of making all of them do commerce😔

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Unfortunately you cannot do Science group in 11th and 12th privately in India. Hence they changed his major  from Science to Commerce. Only Commerce and Arts/Humanities can be done privately.

I don't think that's true dee a couple of my peers in school from PCM stream went for NIOS- either they were not able to clear 11th because of some issues or they were full-fledged preparing for JEE exams and wanted to utilise their time well by skipping on school. But of course its been a few years since I got done with 12th I don't know what's the specifics are right now.

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: spdp

Is it just me, or anyone else feels they are giving more SS to Gaumbi to make him absurdly partial & unreasonable,

So Dhara the mahaan stays as is- mahaan. Bhabhi ke fans in PH won’t give up. 

First they butchered Suman beyond repair, then took Shiva down the spiral next is Gaumbi. 

Oh Yeah...Gambi is totally over the NImbu-Paani phase. Which feels like magic right now caopared to this new 'Bash-Shiva' phase. 

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Everyday I look at Darshan (yes him!), Gaumbi,Dev, all I think of is how shiva won the wife lottery. Kya biwi mili hai. *chefs kiss*

I mean, suman, Dhara and Rishita…. Then you have Raavi. 😂😂 koi toh thakkar ka ho.