Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beluga thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Smiley.6

Ah.. the second lead syndrome... ๐Ÿคฃ this reminded me of one specific k drama... true beauty... i have not seen it...but i know...the second lead was perfect....

I hope someone new comes for gungun...some amazing guy...who actually is a good person...unlike someone else we know...

And then i want gungun to end up with the new ML...not anubhav...

P.S. everytime when i say that i don't want gungun to end up with Anu anymore...mujhe bahut gussa aa jata hai writers pe...they ruined a perfectly potential ML... they could have given us a ML who has flaws but is good .... now they have completely ruined him for me...๐Ÿ˜ก

I haven't watched that drama. But yea insta videos helped me know him and all rooted for him.

@italics, Why do I feel it's happening for all the serials? I mean shuruwat ke liye acha karte hai and then "Boom", surprise character butchering. I'm tired of going through this cycle repeatedly. My mom also told then story aage kaisi badhegi? Then I was like l, there must be other ways of taking the story ahead, why always take this path? 

shridharg thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Hari73

Mostly father's are very protective of daughter.   This ridesh is out of my reach.  Anubhav dont hv anything other tgan scientist degree.  It irritates me seeing praising for that man who don't give 1% respect to GG

Ya ...that's true ..... GG is a gem of a person ... 

We think twice before buying anything ..Dr .Ridhesh is giving his Daughter to this guy who does have just degrees this guy dont have spine to protect her or take stand for her ....other than that what does he have ....katori bilkul kaali hai ...

She is never seen to be happy standing next to Anubhav ... It's only the Golu chachu and gang she was seen to be happy .... and now things are so painful now ...

Shah2094 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hi all...should we still keep hope that some good twist like a dream sequence or this all being planning and plotting of all k's...or will it ever be like the original plot in Bengali or  forget the show? It's testing patience and just can't tolerate this track...

Roroo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shridharg

I seriously dont get GG either ...why on earth she's being so despo with that family ....ITV ,no self respect left for FLs.... crying for Anubhav after he said tum woh daag ho and bla bla ....nonsense ...still she's there crying for Anubhav ... Her dad is just quiet amazing took her daughter even after Bade pa said Anu will get married with another girl ...still took her to K's house ..I feel sick seeing at him .... 

I guess one truth reveal everything will fall into places as if nothing happened ...Again Dr.Ridhesh bowing down at K's house .... What a jerk ...!!!!!

So true.. for dr. Ridesh , anu is pot of gold ( god knows why he thinks that) . As soon as everything clears up he will again run after anu for gungunโ€ฆ that girl deserves so much better ..

Smiley.6 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Beluga

I haven't watched that drama. But yea insta videos helped me know him and all rooted for him.

@italics, Why do I feel it's happening for all the serials? I mean shuruwat ke liye acha karte hai and then "Boom", surprise character butchering. I'm tired of going through this cycle repeatedly. My mom also told then story aage kaisi badhegi? Then I was like l, there must be other ways of taking the story ahead, why always take this path? 

Dusre shows ka samjh aata hai...ki waha long term chalana hai...kuh naya nahi milta....to har character ko butcher karte rehte hai rotation pe....

But with kkis...they had one job...copy paste...but ye log ismein bhi creative ho gaye...excess of anything is harmful...be it excessive creativity....

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

https://twitter.com/bindassqueennn/status/1512700470573248513

this was kind of the last straw. I would never want any woman to settle for someone like this. Akriti and Anu can enjoy. Gungun deserves better. 

Beluga thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovereading14

https://twitter.com/bindassqueennn/status/1512700470573248513

this was kind of the last straw. I would never want any woman to settle for someone like this. Akriti and Anu can enjoy. Gungun deserves better. 

This Anubhav Kulshrestha ๐Ÿ˜‘, spare me. His way of showing anger to someone is by reminding them of their problem. I thought he was the mature one amongst them and can handle stuffs but now I feel gg has better understanding. Not done, Anubhav Kulshrestha ๐Ÿ˜ž. I knew ki at one point of time they'll show this scene where he had to put the blame of this marriage happening on gg. He is a scientist, the basic quality of a scientist is to introspect logically. Yahan pe writers aren't letting that happen๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ. They have ruined the essence of his character. Aur kitna maatam manana padega iss fandom ko?๐Ÿฅฒ

Edited by Beluga - 2 years ago
lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Beluga

This Anubhav Kulshrestha ๐Ÿ˜‘, spare me. His way of showing anger to someone is by reminding them of their problem. I thought he was the mature one amongst them and can handle stuffs but now I feel gg has better understanding. Not done, Anubhav Kulshrestha ๐Ÿ˜ž. I knew ki at one point of time they'll show this scene where he had to put the blame of this marriage happening on gg. He is a scientist, the basic quality of a scientist is to introspect logically. Yahan pe writers aren't letting that happen๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ. They have ruined the essence of his character. Aur kitna maatam manana padega iss fandom ko?๐Ÿฅฒ

mature and sanskaar sirf shabd rehegaye hai. He is a f*cking misogynist who hides behind 'sanskaar'.

Beluga thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovereading14

mature and sanskaar sirf shabd rehegaye hai. He is a f*cking misogynist who hides behind 'sanskaar'.

@bold, so effing true. PH send him back to his work, he must be working on one more record breaking thesis.๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Shayad isiliye emotional button switched off hai iska๐Ÿ˜‘.

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: livetodream257

Psycho alert! Her smiles remind me of the killer doll in Childโ€™s Play! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

https://twitter.com/priti_211/status/1514071147050303490?s=21

Thankfully 

I completely stopped watching the show 

But Ks ke sanskaar kaha hain ?

My family doesn't claim being sanskaari still would be against this. 

Edited by Palak2812 - 2 years ago