Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shridharg thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Beluga

If you would have seen c or k drama. Usually there's second male lead syndrome, this second male lead is most of the time amazing and actually does a lot for FL. But she doesn't put ghaas for that guy. I want such an amazing guy for GG now. I hope you got what I wanted to convey😅.

Yes indeed ... GG deserves the best ... ðŸ˜‰ 

Roroo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Today the looks anu was throwing at gungun was just 🤬🤬🤮🤮

I have officially an anu hater 😠😠

shridharg thumbnail

Originally posted by: chinnu_kaku

🤢🤢🤢

not only as anubhuv but it seems manan in reality is also not comfortable with her!

I seriously dont get GG either ...why on earth she's being so despo with that family ....ITV ,no self respect left for FLs.... crying for Anubhav after he said tum woh daag ho and bla bla ....nonsense ...still she's there crying for Anubhav ... Her dad is just quiet amazing took her daughter even after Bade pa said Anu will get married with another girl ...still took her to K's house ..I feel sick seeing at him .... 

I guess one truth reveal everything will fall into places as if nothing happened ...Again Dr.Ridhesh bowing down at K's house .... What a jerk ...!!!!!

Smiley.6 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Beluga

If you would have seen c or k drama. Usually there's second male lead syndrome, this second male lead is most of the time amazing and actually does a lot for FL. But she doesn't put ghaas for that guy. I want such an amazing guy for GG now. I hope you got what I wanted to convey😅.

Ah.. the second lead syndrome... 🤣 this reminded me of one specific k drama... true beauty... i have not seen it...but i know...the second lead was perfect....

I hope someone new comes for gungun...some amazing guy...who actually is a good person...unlike someone else we know...

And then i want gungun to end up with the new ML...not anubhav...

P.S. everytime when i say that i don't want gungun to end up with Anu anymore...mujhe bahut gussa aa jata hai writers pe...they ruined a perfectly potential ML... they could have given us a ML who has flaws but is good .... now they have completely ruined him for me...😡

shridharg thumbnail

Originally posted by: Smiley.6

Ah.. the second lead syndrome... 🤣 this reminded me of one specific k drama... true beauty... i have not seen it...but i know...the second lead was perfect....

I hope someone new comes for gungun...some amazing guy...who actually is a good person...unlike someone else we know...

And then i want gungun to end up with the new ML...not anubhav...

P.S. everytime when i say that i don't want gungun to end up with Anu anymore...mujhe bahut gussa aa jata hai writers pe...they ruined a perfectly potential ML... they could have given us a ML who has flaws but is good .... now they have completely ruined him for me...😡

True Beauty ...High school drama ..Ju-kyung right ... yes sec lead  is awesome ...

I wish someone with loads of attitude suits GG's character ... come into her life at least for while till we get settled down ...😳

Most of the characters are ruined ... ðŸ˜² ðŸ¤”...

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

my reply for star plus and cockroach production On this tweet : 

https://twitter.com/FilmsShaika/status/1514104781031149573?s=20&t=1avGjbalOsLqFYDrt7n3kw

serruppa kazhitti adichuduvaen nai,odi poidu.our fandom's reply ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡

https://youtu.be/SsUFNTvZi74

aaniya305 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chinnu_kaku

my reply for star plus and cockroach production On this tweet : 

https://twitter.com/FilmsShaika/status/1514104781031149573?s=20&t=1avGjbalOsLqFYDrt7n3kw

serruppa kazhitti adichuduvaen nai,odi poidu.our fandom's reply ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡

https://youtu.be/SsUFNTvZi74

Bahut time baad ekdum sahi bola Anubhav ne 100% correct, I think entire fandom agrees ke Anubhav ke liye Akriti hi sahi ladki hai, he absolutely doesn't deserve a sweet innocent girl like Gungun. She trusted him and shared her insecurities ke mere mom sudharne hai ya nahi pata nahi and phir bhi isko yeh sab kuch yaad nahi  yeh bhi yaad nahi ke kaise golu chacha ke help ki and bua ko manaya tha bas apni ego ke aage kuch nahi dikh raha hai isse.

Andha Anubhav😡

Ho jane do iske Shadi yeh RKC ke saath and Shadi ke baad roz sabka insult karna chahiye isne aur ek do logo ko pagal hoke thappad bhi maarne chahiye tab maza aayega dekhna trp bhi badege

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shridharg

I seriously dont get GG either ...why on earth she's being so despo with that family ....ITV ,no self respect left for FLs.... crying for Anubhav after he said tum woh daag ho and bla bla ....nonsense ...still she's there crying for Anubhav ... Her dad is just quiet amazing took her daughter even after Bade pa said Anu will get married with another girl ...still took her to K's house ..I feel sick seeing at him .... 

I guess one truth reveal everything will fall into places as if nothing happened ...Again Dr.Ridhesh bowing down at K's house .... What a jerk ...!!!!!

Mostly father's are very protective of daughter.   This ridesh is out of my reach.  Anubhav dont hv anything other tgan scientist degree.  It irritates me seeing praising for that man who don't give 1% respect to GG

Pyaricetamol thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shridharg

This show is pathetic ðŸ˜†

I can't believe both anu and gungun are behaving as if they have been in love for years..Why the hell did Anubhav become devdas, singing sad songs and why is gungun crying buckets. They never wanted to get married so what's the fuss all about😆 All the characters have lost it. 

Edited by Pyaricetamol - 2 years ago