hate u anubhav.bye bye anubhav bye bye show!

Posted: 1 years ago

IDK why I'm not able to think of Anubhav and Gungun as a couple anymore. I already feel disconnected from them. I feel so bad. I want someone new for Gungun now. Please don't be angry at me guys. Today's episode completely disappointed me. 

Psycho alert! Her smiles remind me of the killer doll in Child’s Play! 😳

https://twitter.com/priti_211/status/1514071147050303490?s=21

Originally posted by Beluga

IDK why I'm not able to think of Anubhav and Gungun as a couple anymore. I already feel disconnected from them. I feel so bad. I want someone new for Gungun now. Please don't be angry at me guys. Today's episode completely disappointed me. 

Dont worry I am in the same boat dont want Anugun anymore ... 

But I am sure Makers will bring Anugun together  sooner  or later ..Cos they are ML's ...🥺 😲

Originally posted by Beluga

Do not worries. No one gonna feel bad or angry at you. we all are in same boat and all of us want new guy for gg. 

Originally posted by shridharg

Dont worry I am in the same boat dont want Anugun anymore ... 

But I am sure Makers will bring Anugun together  sooner  or later ..Cos they are ML's ...🥺 😲

If you would have seen c or k drama. Usually there's second male lead syndrome, this second male lead is most of the time amazing and actually does a lot for FL. But she doesn't put ghaas for that guy. I want such an amazing guy for GG now. I hope you got what I wanted to convey😅.

Originally posted by md410

Do not worries. No one gonna feel bad or angry at you. we all are in same boat and all of us want new guy for gg. 

Anubhav is good only, but maybe not for gg. But I partially feel angry at Dr. Riddesh for forcing her daughter. Phirse shuru ho jaungi mei. 

Originally posted by livetodream257

Psycho alert! Her smiles remind me of the killer doll in Child’s Play! 😳

https://twitter.com/priti_211/status/1514071147050303490?s=21

🤢🤢🤢

not only as anubhuv but it seems manan in reality is also not comfortable with her!

Originally posted by chinnu_kaku

🤢🤢🤢

not only as anubhuv but it seems manan in reality is also not comfortable with her!

I feel ki Akriti ko ek Anubhav jaisa stuffed toy de dete toh bhi woh aise hi smile karti! Scary, I tell you.