Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandira2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Can I say I loved it 

Call me sadist ir whatever but I always wanted someone else for Raavi. 

I'm glad you loved it ❤️ No one was saying it out loud but we all highkey wanted someone new for Raavi. We just didn't want to let go of Kanwar so no one said it 🤣I got so desperate at a point that I didn't even mind if Mami succeeded in getting Raavi married to that NRI lmao 

mandira2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: qwerty.shivi123

i loved it......... and hated it ❤️😔

wait lemme explain

i love raavi being happy and susu and shiva paying for their sins but soooo fricking sad its not with shiva❤️

its a powerful piece with reality etched so great job on the writing but my heart belongs to shivi❤️😭

dont be offended just my thoughts 

I'm very grateful for your kind words 😊

I will never be offended by honest feedback! Even I have a love-hate relationship with this piece. I don't like Shivi separation either but for me, the ship became so toxic that I couldn't help but write this. 

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mandira2

I'm glad you loved it ❤️ No one was saying it out loud but we all highkey wanted someone new for Raavi. We just didn't want to let go of Kanwar so no one said it 🤣I got so desperate at a point that I didn't even mind if Mami succeeded in getting Raavi married to that NRI lmao 

I am like 

Give KD double role 

&
That guy ke saath Raavi ko move on kara do 😆

Pottermeow thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

The biggest virtual hug to you Sathya 🤗Thank you for always taking the time to write such lovely comments! 

To be completely honest, I didn't think people will enjoy the character of Mihir or this story, but I'm glad that you've liked my creation! I personally decide to write this to vent out my frustrations and give Raavi the good life she deserves (because our bacchi is the real heera 😳) 

In my original idea, I was actually going to make Shiva see Raavi but it didn't fit the flow of this story! BUT I am going to write an update from Raavi's POV (will try my best to incorporate your ideas)! 😉

PS I read your story! I enjoyed it a lot! ALSOOO, you have to update "When they Knew" soon!! This is a request 

Mandira! Glad you loved the FF! Have you commented? Did I miss it? I'll check and get back to you there later if you have! 

Ahhh... So you are doing a second part? I'll make sure to read it once you put it up, because I'm definitely looking forward to it now! 

An update on When They Knew, hmm? Ritu's been asking me for that for a looooonnggg while now, so yes, that's probably next... 😆

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Pottermeow

Mandira! Glad you loved the FF! Have you commented? Did I miss it? I'll check and get back to you there later if you have! 

Ahhh... So you are doing a second part? I'll make sure to read it once you put it up, because I'm definitely looking forward to it now! 

An update on When They Knew, hmm? Ritu's been asking me for that for a looooonnggg while now, so yes, that's probably next... 😆

I've been asking a LOOOOTTTT of things man the list is SOOO LONGGGG. Lmao. 😆

mandira2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pottermeow

Yes, I did comment!😳

Pottermeow thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Yes, I did comment!😳

See! I knew I must have missed it.... College gets to me sometimes is all. I'll get back to you there later Mandira.... ❤️