Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shivifan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Amazing story though it's painful but agree with you 💯. How Shiva and Suman treated Raavi they deserve all this

Pritha_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

No body can hate this, I love Shivi from the bottom of my heart but trust me the ship became very toxic during that track, so much so that moving on was actually the best thing Raavi could do. I'm genuinely very happy for Raavi who grew and chose to give her life a new chance and get all the respect that she deserves, I'm definitely Raavi biased and this piece where Raavi fell out of love from a then toxic partner brings me immense joy❤️

Shivifan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Please post it on whatpad. It's painful, heartbreaking but upto mark story. 💔 

Pottermeow thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Mandira🤗!!! A beautiful, beautiful piece! Similar to yourself, I don't see Shivi as a hero and heroine anymore. They've both made mistakes, and the bad in their relationship right now seems to have overpowered the good.... 

I loved Mihir! And Shiva? I wish he'd actually gotten to see Raavi. His reaction would've been interesting. But on the other hand, I also appreciate what you've done here. Because if Shiva had seen Raavi without a warning, things could have gotten very bad very fast. And Raavi just doesn't need that in her life anymore, does she? 

Also, very glad that Raavi, despite her unwillingness to get married to Mihir, has taken a chance with all her heart and reaped the benefits of it... 

PS Would you ever do a second part where Shiva actually sees Raavi? Where things between them are platonic as all hell, but teaches Shiva to take chances with his life and look beyond saboot?

PPS I've updated a new chapter of my FF! Do let me know what you think of it if you find the time to read it! 

Palak2812 thumbnail

Can I say I loved it 

Call me sadist ir whatever but I always wanted someone else for Raavi. 

Yahvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

This is some powerful story. Loved it 😍

qwerty.shivi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i loved it......... and hated it ❤️😔

wait lemme explain

i love raavi being happy and susu and shiva paying for their sins but soooo fricking sad its not with shiva❤️

its a powerful piece with reality etched so great job on the writing but my heart belongs to shivi❤️😭

dont be offended just my thoughts 

mandira2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: VNuts

Absolutely adored it!! ❤️

It hurt, no doubt, and call me a sadist, but I’m glad that in some alternate universe, the mother-son duo are paying for their sins.

It was just something else.

Thank you for reading this! ❤️ I've always wanted Shiva and Susu to regret losing Raavi as well! 

mandira2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 07RB

Thank you for writing this. 
to be really honest i still cannot see shiva raavi together. He has done lot of humiliation, suman taunts, him literally throwing her out on streets. Someone needs to gave absolute no self respect to get back with kind of person not to forget disha kaand and him character assassination.

Even now when raavi spoke in favor of rishita he asked to shut up and all because he couldn’t see anyone over bhabhi maa.He is not redeemed at all.

Shiva's character is completely ruined! Sometimes it feels as if his love for Raavi only comes out when it's convenient for him... For example, he will only love her when she is obedient and blindly follows Babhi-maa... Aur majaal hai ki who kabhi bhi stand le Raavi ke liye 😳 Our sweetheart deserves unconditional love and it seems like Shiva's love comes with conditions 🥺

Also, that Disha track still haunts me!! The way Susu treated Raavi back then still pisses me off! I still remember how that woman snatched Raavi's managlsutra 😡 AND Shiva didn't even say anything (this made me even more mad).

Edited by mandira2 - 2 years ago
mandira2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kristmas

This is poewerful. No Raavi physically, but to the two people who treated her like garbage, they see how happy she is. It’s good that atleast they are happy for her. 

It’s a sad story for Shivi, but if thiscwas reality and Raavi was any other girl, this is what should have been. and Raavi deserves all the happiness that she portrayed in the picture. ❤️

Thank you so much! I totally agree with you! If Raavi was a real girl, she would've definitely ditched that toxic house long back!