wallflowergirl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

[Quote=werocktheworld]

And the best part his dialogue to Adhi "  Abe saale Adhi ithni subah subah phone kartha hai kya?" and I was thinking ...Oyeee, you wake him up in the middle of the night to know how to start AC in a parked car...smiley37smiley37

The way Ram is holding back to make Priya comfortable is so beautiful. And Priya in spite of her fears , she is smitten by her husband , then she is melting in his warmth.

[/Quote]

@bold: ee apne ramu ka ishtyle hai😎😎😎😎😎😎

Edited by RitikaS99 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wallflowergirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: RitikaS99

[Quote=werocktheworld]

And the best part his dialogue to Adhi "  Abe saale Adhi ithni subah subah phone kartha hai kya?" and I was thinking ...Oyeee, you wake him up in the middle of the night to know how to start AC in a parked car...smiley37smiley37

The way Ram is holding back to make Priya comfortable is so beautiful. And Priya in spite of her fears , she is smitten by her husband , then she is melting in his warmth.

[/Quote]

@bold: ee apne ramu ka ishtyle hai😎😎😎😎😎😎

Answer in red.

Tagg

Edited by RitikaS99 - 2 years ago
wallflowergirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: USG95

From now onwards Ram will be giving his Rumaal(handkerchief) to Priya in place of tissue.

Ram's way of reducing Global warming from now on and definitely not because Priya asked for it indirectly 

Are apne ramu patni vrata pati hai, 😎 sare ache kam karege ye, apni biwi ka naam roshan krega😌😌😌😌😌

SEA05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Reply to the note in the previous thread)

These two are so beautiful in their slow but firm steps towards each other that you want to drown in it and not emerge, because they have already done it, dived into love for each other.

And these voice transitions, my God, I don't know who gave them such magic. Ram-Nakuul puts so many shades into the name "Priya" that 50 is clearly not enough, they completely lose, and Priya-Disha reacts so beautifully and differently to these shades that you involuntarily fall in love even more, just like Ram and Priya in each other

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

New threadπŸ₯³

Hopefully we get RaYa scenes  

DazzlingLight thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

What was really encouraging in today's episode..they behaved like a couple. No Sara, no Adi..there was no need for anyone else's plans and ideas today. It was just Ram and Priya..they really understand each other the best..just that they needed to realize it for themselves. 

And the progress they made today is proof that they have come such a long way as a couple (without even realizing it) πŸ˜Š. All they need is each other β€οΈ

I don't care if they 'did it' or not..just keep giving me more of Ram and Priya and I'll sit with googly eyes in front of the screen 

Edited by DazzlingLight - 2 years ago
JustAnEngineer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

https://youtu.be/I6h3OrP4o6o

Raya ka bhi bahut rang dikhna hai

JustAnEngineer thumbnail

We should have a thread wishful scenes of Raya. Everyone writes a short track, scene on Raya what say behens

WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I loved the BGM . I thought it was perfect for the scene. Any idea from which movie/album its from?

JustAnEngineer thumbnail
Originally posted by: WeRockTheWorld

I loved the BGM . I thought it was perfect for the scene. Any idea from which movie/album its from?

Which one