Bade Achhe Lagte Hain 2

BALH2 EDT #24 - Page 5

vaidharbhi95 thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: bhubhnis

Just one more thought.. the way R defended his love for rain so adamantly... It just feels there will be angst track where he will change and be bitter and scorned like P after being separated from her rather than living for love like he did post seperation with R.. looks like most predictable progress to the show if it continues long enough. 

However the writers have been surprising us with the unpredictable.. so maybe not :)

True, if show wraps up with VK murder , it won't happen, if at all they plan to run it longer, this was clearly  a premonition .

If Ram and Pri separate, Ram will no longer be able to love rain. So far Ram has not attached rain to specific person or a specific emotion,  he loves rain coz of his generic theory of what rain droplets r composed of (Kisi ka man, kisi ke man ka gana etc etc)

But once Pri leaves or rather feigns betraying him , rain will be a reminder of Priya , of their moments ,and he would of course hate things that would remind him of her , exactly how Priya used to hate rains as she had bitter memories associated with it..

Edited by vaidharbhi95 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SEA05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Subtle command of the voice makes the emotions of Ram and Priya more subtle, but always readable and sincere.

wallflowergirl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Doodle

Where did you get that Ram will hate rain? I didn't get any indication of that. 

The pehla pehel is the hug. She initiated it on Friday but did complete it. Here he was her 'lover/husband.'

The role play was to lighten the moment between them. Here Ram supported her their as a 'friend'. That was so sweet of Pri which relaxed the awkwardness between them. 

Remember in my reply [pg. 76 on last EDT]  to Ritika, I mentioned that Ram had placed the ball in Pri's court and we will come to know on Monday whether Ram had understood Pri at all? We figured today he gave her time and ownership to take their relationship forward only if she wants to. Yes, he does understand her.

Similarly, when he confessed [kinda] to Pri she confirmed it with his 'pakka'. Then she opened up and took the bet of relaxing the awkardness between them. 

They think role-reversal bcz they swapped places on bed.

But they have done it before too, it just means that there might be slight MUs but nothing Major.

1. It happened before b'day track.

2. Date night 

3. Last night.

So yeah🤷

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

I first rant than will praise on the next🤣

The rant is they wrote C-scenes or suspense thriller on C-scene 'hua ki nahin'🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

Arrey why the suspense in C--scenes either it happened or it did not show it properly. Its left for imagination & interpretation. From night to morning the whole FD from IF, 🐦ghar and insta all are going 'hua ki nahin'🤣

The friday scene & first scene on terrace did not have any continuity even the precap is a imagination of Priya so what was the conversation all abt how did it lead there. Why was Priya blindfolded by Ram & when how this surprise was arranged when there was high voltage drama going on. There is no proper build up of the first scene at all. Viewers are not stupid to just interpret and imagine everything if you open a track, build it up first open than close the loops. How did the precap that ran for 1 week came about. Nothing at all

We are watching a mature love story not suspense thrillers

Coming to 'Hua Ki Nahin'. The credit i will give here it was aesthetically shot so breathtaking makes one have butterfiles in the stomach. All these kisses being planted by Ram-Priya on each other cannot be they self-control themselves & they did not turn on. They were passionate if they control themselves after such passionate moments they need to teach every couple in the world the technique of self-control

Now coming to the morning chalo their awkwardness is confirm both did not had their make out sessions with their exes. The D-sisters definitely reveal this secret of the hot topic did Ram.had his.first with their diamond and the answer is No,his awkwardness says it all. They did not answer the question whether its C & C but they definitely answer the question its their first ever in their lives that too together. Gosh this makes me laugh at conditions they made on their first date,i guess they learn a lesson never to make conditions🤣🤣 ab dekho condtions ne seedha kisses hugs & bed pe leke aayi🤣🤣

Ramu dear last night you planted such passionate kisses on your beautiful wife from her forehead to neck and those passionate hugs than lie her down on the bed with so much passion than why the sudden awkwardness to touch her glowing beautiful face that magic with your kisses

Both of you are husband-wife awkwardness is fine but running away as if both had a ONS🤣kahan bhagna hai ghoom phirke bedroom pe aana hai

If indeed its a C-night than Ramu is definitely going to break the good news to Nandu 'Mom aap dadi banne wale ho' and Nandu 'kya yeh kab hua mujhe phata bhi nahin chali

I want to click a pic of PriRa morning intimate close moment & send one to Nandu phone & one to Manali asylum🤣🤣🤣

Their dialogues are.confusing as the night events i really.could not make out myself 'Hua Ki Nahin'

I guess i am the minimum here i did not liked the song played. The song is beautiful but the situation is misfit for the song

Edited by Mages - 2 years ago
wallflowergirl thumbnail

Such a mushy episode.. it's one that i will go back and see many times just to feel good :)

Did anyone mention Ps "haath khichke sidha bhaag loo kya" and Rs "mujhse nazrein hata lo.." it was just so unlike how they have been so far in their characters... Ram super confident on P and P so nervous and just a girl in love with a boy...

Loved how they gave glimpses of characters they would have been (and hopefully will be) maybe if not for all that baggage 🥰

I did say few edts back that once ram has idea about priya's feelings he will start getting more confident around her. 😌😌😌

wallflowergirl thumbnail

Just one more thought.. the way R defended his love for rain so adamantly... It just feels there will be angst track where he will change and be bitter and scorned like P after being separated from her rather than living for love like he did post seperation with V.. looks like most predictable progress to the show if it continues long enough. 

However the writers have been surprising us with the unpredictable.. so maybe not :)

It is a possibility, no doubt but it's just a very cliche track. I don't want it.

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Mages

I first rant than will praise on the next🤣

The rant is they wrote C-scenes or suspense thriller on C-scene 'hua ki nahin'🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

Arrey why the suspense in C--scenes either it happened or it did not show it properly. Its left for imagination & interpretation. From night to morning the whole FD from IF, 🐦ghar and insta all are going 'hua ki nahin'🤣

The friday scene & first scene on terrace did not have any continuity even the precap is a imagination of Priya so what was the conversation all abt how did it lead there. Why was Priya blindfolded by Ram & when how this surprise was arranged when there was high voltage drama going on. There is no proper build up of the first scene at all. Viewers are not stupid to just interpret and imagine everything if you open a track, build it up first open than close the loops. How did the precap that ran for 1 week came about. Nothing at all

We are watching a mature love story not suspense thrillers

Coming to 'Hua Ki Nahin'. The credit i will give her it was aesthetically shot so breathtaking makes one have butterfiles in the stomach. All these kisses being planted by Ram-Priya on each other cannot be they self-control themselves & they did not turn on. They were passionate if they control themselves after such passionate moments they need to every couple in the world technique

Now coming to the morning chalo their awkwardness is confirm both did not had their make out sessions with their exes. The D-sisters definitely reveal the secret of the hot topic did Ram.had his.first with their diamond and the answer is No,his awkwardness says it all. They did not answer the question whether its C & C but they definitely answer the question its their first ever in their lives that too together. Gosh this makes me laugh at conditions they made on their first date,i guess they learn a lesson never to make conditions🤣🤣 ab dekho condtions ne seedha kisses hugs & bed pe leke aayi🤣🤣

Ramu dear last night you planted such passionate kisses on your beautiful wife from her forehead to neck and those passionate hugs than lie her down on the bed with so much passion than why the sudden awkwardness to touch her glowing beautiful face that magic with your kisses

Both of you are husband-wife awkwardness is fine but running away as if both had a ONS🤣kahan bhagna hai ghoom phirke bedroom pe aana hai

If indeed its a C-night than Ramu is definitely going to break the good news to Nandu 'Mom aap dadi banne wale ho' and Nandu 'kya yeh kab hua mujhe phata bhi nahin chali

I want to click a pic of PriRa morning intimate close moment & send one to Nandu phone & one to Manali asylum🤣🤣🤣

Their dialogues are.confusing as the night events i really.could not make out myself 'Hua Ki Nahin'

I guess i am the minimum here i did not liked the song played. The song is beautiful but the situation is misfit for the song

I love shows n tracks that have combo of romance + mystery but this is next level romance ko hi mystery bana diya 🤣 but romance was there, so intense ☺️☺️I am very bholi bhali ladki I dont understand how these works so according to me this was C 🤣 I remember someone complained to the writer on Sun ke how will I watch these with my family aisa bold scene maat dikhaye 🤣 bechari ne hollywood nahi dekhi 😆 

Anyways What matters to me is that they keep the show realistic and show beautfiul n natural scenes 

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: RitikaS99

I did say few edts back that once ram has idea about priya's feelings he will start getting more confident around her. 😌😌😌

Businessman hai (fake hi sahi) so he only goes ahead with implementation after doing due diligence 😅

Zanutix thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: RitikaS99

It is a possibility, no doubt but it's just a very cliche track. I don't want it.

Sameeee

I hope they wrap it up post VK murder mystery. 

Or go along the lines of Ram going bankrupt and rising up again

No faaltu MUs/separation/time leaps 

tirchinazar thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Doodle

Where did you get that Ram will hate rain? I didn't get any indication of that. 

The pehla pehel is the hug. She initiated it on Friday but did complete it. Here he was her 'lover/husband.'

The role play was to lighten the moment between them. Here Ram supported her their as a 'friend'. That was so sweet of Pri which relaxed the awkwardness between them. 

Remember in my reply [pg. 76 on last EDT]  to Ritika, I mentioned that Ram had placed the ball in Pri's court and we will come to know on Monday whether Ram had understood Pri at all? We figured today he gave her time and ownership to take their relationship forward only if she wants to. Yes, he does understand her.

Similarly, when he confessed [kinda] to Pri she confirmed it with his 'pakka'. Then she opened up and took the bet of relaxing the awkardness between them. 

Let me write some symbolisms of yesterday's episode

Hand kiss from Ram was completed by Priya. He had desired this during the shower rain sequence. His first desire has been completed.

-> Loop closed. The shower is replaced by Rain. They both were drenched due to the rain

He wanted her to take the initiative and she did it by hugging him and also reciprocating his kiss with a kiss from her side

Ram partly confessed yesterday by saying I love you. Priya understood it too. So this completes the track of "Humko tumse pyaar hai". He also showed his love by making her wear his maa's kangan

If you see the Holi song, Priya's hands were on the shoulders of Ram during Humma Humma which means that she will initiate the consummation

During the star gazing track, they had the same sleep arrangement.  Priya was on the left side of Ram. If you see any pic of Ram Sita, she is always on his left. She has become his patni in the full sense

No CON happened yesterday. They just made out with each other. There will bit of awkwardness but that will be over soon

Even now, I don't see any separation. They are going to grow stronger