Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moor278 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi...

I am mostly a silent reader of the forum...

Just drop by sometimes.

Really really loved the episode yesterday, so came to see reactions...

Can I just add my two cents:

I don't think they consummated. In the morning after Ram says Priya ne pehla kadam uthaya hai... So pehla kadam cannot be the one where everything happens 😆

But more than that, a felt slightly sad for Ram but good overall. After waking up, Priya talks to herself... Aise kya Sharma rahi ho? Husband hain tumhare.

So she is taking it as a next logical step in their legal/official relationship. But not as love from Ram's side or either hers. I may be wrong but this is what I read.

And good overall because the makers dealt with this beautifully. In an arranged marriage setup, couples take time to get comfortable with each other and these are the baby steps. Also there need not be eternal love angle to it dominantly shown in ITV. 

So in a way, this progression felt validating. A great example in ITV universe where lead couple (forced to marry) refrain from any physical relationship until they are madly in love. (Including the original S1 where Priya asks Ram to not be bothered to fulfill husbandly duties, she can live with just a deal relationship ... As if it's possible 😆).

I am happy S2 has progressed from that 👍🏼

vimeo thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

In fact even I was left wondering if it was their consummation because of the morning after scene. However the way they showed everything blurring off in the night when Ram took Priya to bed it seemed to be typical itv consummation scene.

They hv left to the viewers imagination now!!

quiet_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

OMG what did I just watched....I died and am in heaven. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sweet. Now cracks as it's EK but hopefully I'm proven wrong  and these two always stay together.

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

What a visual treat to the romantic lovers amongst us  Their role reversal part was funny, but what led to that conversation wasn't build up that well. So it was little abrupt looking.  However it's the later part of the episode that was just awe inspiring. ☺️

Ram was getting into a funny mode with playing and performing like Priya, but when she said that how cute you are and hugged him, the guy just awestruck, he was literally gobsmacked with her display of fondness for him😆 

Goes on to show how a successful business man like him must have craved for such love and fondness for himself for so so long. So happy he's got Priya for all that yearning now. 

The other day Sara said to Priya, while discussing about their relationship, that with this marriage you've got Ram's support.  Likewise Ram has attained unadulterated care and love for himself from Priya. Don't know who the luckiest here amidst the two😳

Their display of love was so pure and Ram's disaplay of mesmerized expressions shows how much he is smitten, and they were at the time innocent as well. 

I liked how when Priya was shy and was trying to run, Ram didn't let her, he was so quick to hold her back with passionnot letting her out of his arms.  Awwwww. I've already watched this scene multiple times but I'm still not satiated 🤣

I don't know for sure if this is their consummation but if it is, I'd really appreciate the creatives for giving such a gradual at the same time natural and normal culmination of their relationship like how it happens in real life.

Like Priya says to herself the next morning, he's her husband and it's very normal for married couples to make love casually if consent is there. Only tv shows hype them with all the "only with love and love confession, consummation can happen" kinda formulas 😆

And not to forget both their awkwardness and nervousness the next morning especially Priya😆. She can't face him simply and pretends to sleep all the while he gets ready instead of facing him, so damn cute🤣 And her expectation of a hug emoticon showed how far she has come to expect love from her hubby dearest 😆

Overall a beautiful episode, with fabulous disaplay of heartfelt emotions from the leads😍  And NaSha just take everything to another level  I'm so loving them as PriRa. 

Edited by Sudharies - 2 years ago
Zanutix thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: JustAnEngineer

We should have a thread wishful scenes of Raya. Everyone writes a short track, scene on Raya what say behens

Sounds good!! I'm up for it 👍🏼

SummerBorn thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Hero_Coconut

Did you get all that wisdom from your bhabhi? 🤣

For the close up scene of the hands, Disha changed her hand because her left index finger is 'bruised'. She had an incident when she was little. 

I noticed that… saw that scene on repeat multiple times to confirm that and I was glad to pick up  this little snip of swap in the continuity🤣

Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Armansara

Please enlighten me/us…1. what are the 5 things present in the Ram and Priya's room that should be there 

2. and what is the angle and murder/prison signs represent 

the good thing I saw was from the beginning it is shown the VK death is done by a big villain…MS is "just a hit man—easily replaced by any other"

hoping the VK's death facts does not break RaYA apart 

1. The room had five elements - earth, water, fire, wood, and metal. 

The terrace had also five elements of nature - earth, water, fire, air, and space. 

(This is the reason I asked who the director is.) 

2. Oh, that? I have to write on it; it's related to the track [future]. 

3. Yes, MS is just a hitman, and nope, I don't see Raya breakup. If it is there, then it will be at the end.

Edited by Doodle - 2 years ago
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: SEA05

Reply to the note in the previous thread)

These two are so beautiful in their slow but firm steps towards each other that you want to drown in it and not emerge, because they have already done it, dived into love for each other.

And these voice transitions, my God, I don't know who gave them such magic. Ram-Nakuul puts so many shades into the name "Priya" that 50 is clearly not enough, they completely lose, and Priya-Disha reacts so beautifully and differently to these shades that you involuntarily fall in love even more, just like Ram and Priya in each other

Yes, his one-syllable Pri-a has a fan base of its own. Though sometimes I don't like the voice modulations when the mike is too close or it overlaps the original, I like most of their impressions. 

vaidharbhi95 thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Did u guys notice , Priya had tears in her eyes when Ram lovingly put the second kangan on her hand.. ( Disha conveyed it so beautifully, first surprised by the unexpected gesture and then completely melted😭  )

It was my favorite part in the whole episode !!

Ram got the  feminine affection, the soft loving touch he yearned for ages (NM 's acting yest was soooo good, his acting literally gave meaning to the lines 'pichle janam ka kyaar mila hai , his eyes conveyed the yearning , the way he was literally stoned for few seconds when Priya hugged him 🥺🥺)

and Priya craved for respect and acceptance for who she is, the respect  she never got from her own family, the society, but Ram treated her like a queen , him giving his dead mother's kangan is just so pure and respectful , the respect which Priya deserves.

( After all this , I don't have it in me to see another kaand similar to birthday track ) 

Also the bg music when Pri hugs him , is sooo melodious with that little melancholy  , it's been ringing in my ears 😭😭

Edited by vaidharbhi95 - 2 years ago
WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Doodle

Yes, his one-syllable Pri-a has a fan base of its own. Though sometimes I don't like the voice modulations when the mike is too close or it overlaps the original, I like most of their impressions. 

I am one of them . I really like the way he calls her name 😳☺️😆