Bade Achhe Lagte Hain 2

BALH2 EDT #24 - Page 4

Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Hero_Coconut

I can't get over the episode. It hurts to think there will come a day when Ram will hate rain. 

From which action do you consider as taking the pehla pehel? Was it the role play in the bedroom? The 'you're too cute Mr. Kapoor', the hug? I wished I knew exactly what they meant without leaving it to the audience to interpret. 

Both male and female verses were soulful❤️

Please do share when you find the episode. 

Where did you get that Ram will hate rain? I didn't get any indication of that. 

The pehla pehel is the hug. She initiated it on Friday but did complete it. Here he was her 'lover/husband.'

The role play was to lighten the moment between them. Here Ram supported her their as a 'friend'. That was so sweet of Pri which relaxed the awkwardness between them. 

Remember in my reply [pg. 76 on last EDT]  to Ritika, I mentioned that Ram had placed the ball in Pri's court and we will come to know on Monday whether Ram had understood Pri at all? We figured today he gave her time and ownership to take their relationship forward only if she wants to. Yes, he does understand her.

Similarly, when he confessed [kinda] to Pri she confirmed it with his 'pakka'. Then she opened up and took the bet of relaxing the awkardness between them. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doodle thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vaidharbhi95

Did u guys notice , Priya had tears in her eyes when Ram lovingly put the second kangan on her hand.. ( Disha conveyed it so beautifully, first surprised by the unexpected gesture and then completely melted😭  )

It was my favorite part in the whole episode !!

Ram got the  feminine affection, the soft loving touch he yearned for ages (NM 's acting yest was soooo good, his acting literally gave meaning to the lines 'pichle janam ka kyaar mila hai , his eyes conveyed the yearning , the way he was literally stoned for few seconds when Priya hugged him 🥺🥺)

and Priya craved for respect and acceptance for who she is, the respect  she never got from her own family, the society, but Ram treated her like a queen , him giving his dead mother's kangan is just so pure and respectful , the respect which Priya deserves.

( After all this , I don't have it in me to see another kaand similar to birthday track ) 

Also the bg music when Pri hugs him , is sooo melodious with that little melancholy  , it's been ringing in my ears 😭😭

Yes, most of the acting doesn't go unnoticed in my eyes. smiley36 

It was such an aesthetically beautiful episode. So many good things happened yesterday and I am not getting any quiet time to write. I wish I had.  

Edited by Doodle - 2 years ago
Doodle thumbnail

delete

Edited by Doodle - 2 years ago
bhubhnis thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Such a mushy episode.. it's one that i will go back and see many times just to feel good :)

Did anyone mention Ps "haath khichke sidha bhaag loo kya" and Rs "mujhse nazrein hata lo.." it was just so unlike how they have been so far in their characters... Ram super confident on P and P so nervous and just a girl in love with a boy...

Loved how they gave glimpses of characters they would have been (and hopefully will be) maybe if not for all that baggage 🥰

Edited by bhubhnis - 2 years ago
bhubhnis thumbnail

Also he said "kiss i love you bolne ke liye"... And then he did kiss her.... Cute ❤️

bhubhnis thumbnail

Just one more thought.. the way R defended his love for rain so adamantly... It just feels there will be angst track where he will change and be bitter and scorned like P after being separated from her rather than living for love like he did post seperation with V.. looks like most predictable progress to the show if it continues long enough. 

However the writers have been surprising us with the unpredictable.. so maybe not :)

Edited by bhubhnis - 2 years ago
SummerBorn thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Doodle

1. The room had five elements - earth, water, fire, wood, and metal. 

The terrace had also five elements of nature - earth, water, fire, air, and space. So basically they showed that they are completely in harmony with their natural self and natural instincts and their natural surroundings. 

(This is the reason I asked who the director is.) 

2. Oh, that? I have to write on it; it's related to the track [future]. (MATLAB?)

3. Yes, MS is just a hitman, and nope, I don't see Raya breakup. If it is there, then it will be at the end.

vaidharbhi95 thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Sudharies

I liked how when Priya was shy and was trying to run, Ram didn't let her, he was so quick to hold her back with passionnot letting her out of his arms.  Awwwww. I've already watched this scene multiple times but I'm still not satiated 🤣

This particular part gave me Adi-Pankhu vibes, Adi would always grab Pankhuu !!

Adi-Pankhu were sooo cute, like I was just re watching some random clips, Pankhuu was so cute, innocent and naughty at the same time, she locked the Adi in the washroom to get him say sorry, and even tied his hands and plastered his mouth something like that..

I want Ram to do that to our ziddi cutie girl !! 

wallflowergirl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: SummerBorn

HONESTLY yaar, I am head over heels in love with this show and yesterday’s episode(already seen ks 5 times) although, GI dekhne k baad yeh consummation bilkul consummation jaisi ni lagi… but ITV k hisab se they have worked wonders…. I especially loved that she slept in his arm🙊

It was not CON bcz disha liked a tweet which said they kissed last night😎😎

It was a make out session 😌😌😌😌

SONIA441 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: bhubhnis

Also he said "kiss i love you bolne ke liye"... And then he did kiss her.... Cute ❤️