Users

Frequent Posters

WriterReview thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

The serial moves to further drudgery 

Imlie copying Sure Sure from Anu Mam.

Imlie telling she doesn't feel the need to tell her name imitating Aryan

above all this whole undiscovering Arvind's death mystery seems too frivolous.

For one  Aryan is shown to be a foolish guy as he could have done all this what Imlie is doing now.. considering his love with his BIL and his aversion to Aditya and above all his self proclaimed perception created for viewer that he is the most intelligent guy out in Delhi.  He also bangs that laptop for no reason and Imlie recovers some information too miraculously. He wants Imlie to keep the old memories as it is in that room. For what? neither he takes revenge nor he does anything and puts blame on a journalist for no rhyme and reason. Why will he not take care of his ex staff considering so many bhashans he gave about staff welfare.. for Imlie..

His character unfortunately and unknowingly has been butchered by the writer. Looks like it is his turn.  No justifications from anyone for his act really will look logically unless some one is absolutely mad in love with his personality where poor guy explained too today that he has lost his focus / goal. Indirect feedback to writers that they see only Imlie everywhere.

The straw comes in form of a big bungalow where all ex staff employee's wife became rich.  It is like mockery on police system, Aryan's own intelligence and Aryan seems least affected, least surprised and rather seems enjoying Imlie's buffon act in front of the ladies... totally wrong picturization considering a sensitive aspect.

Aditya took causes of farmer protests, village issues to his heart... his actions in first 20 episodes and why not only Imlie but even Ishti Kutumb touched the rural folk's heart was due to those aspects. Many rural folks would have hoped to see Imlie grow... maybe even become politician or whatsoever... but unfortunately Satyakam was shown as a man who conveniently forgot why Aditya reached Pagdandiya.. Imlie's mom forgot that she got a husband due to Aditya and even her Imliya was actually shown studying atleast in Tripathi house...  Here in Rathore family she is turning into a mischief brat with tinge of arrogance carried from Aryan. This is not for me to write but am just seeing as a viewer.

No wonders baring so die hard fans... the TRP dips.. Nothing to do with any actor's exit... It is all about faulty story telling where each character has been butchered... now after all this if they show Aditya is behind all this... it will be the biggest joke and if they show even Aryan's competitors behind all this... doesn't make any sense. or even Arvind himself... 

They went overboard with script to cater to selective audience demands and this is where it failed and also maybe a desperate approach to gain TRP's.

The positive aspect is at least all actors trying their best shot to make show happening...

shalu79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bips

Did they even plan for aryan to turn out this way?? 

... Like the initial scenes, where he throws water on her, for the life of me i can't understand the reason behind it still

So maybe they just wanted to make him arrogant but someone messed up the character sketch and then this happened 😆😆

That's his way of helping her. I know it was weird.. but the way his character is, he won't stop the car n offer her water n ask her to clean her face.. So, he did it in his way.

He is shown as a person who helps other without making obvious to them. That time they were stranger, now also he has helped her so many times n made excuses like he would have done that for any of his employee n so on. 

ramusk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

... Like the initial scenes, where he throws water on her, for the life of me i can't understand the reason behind it still

So maybe they just wanted to make him arrogant but someone messed up the character sketch and then this happened 😆😆

This throwing water is still I too don't understand and was asking other peoples comments on it in the DT but it got lost with some other discussion.

Before knowing asr s character sketch I thot here goes another IB trope of putting water on faces

After falling for asr and revisiting the scene, I thought it was his way to remove the dirt he had put in their first scene ...

Edited by ramusk - 2 years ago
Sarcy thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

If this was their idea of messing up, boy, what a beautiful mess up! 🤣🤣

ramusk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

N coming to the topic yeh sometime I feel imlie is glorified too much ... n as a fact some malinis words during adini wedding were so OP .... 

But this time they vil lose viewership if they take asr the malini way .... 

mltr16 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: lovereading14

please - I have read better fan fiction @mltr16 and @varshaoforange I am talking about your stories!- this story is the kind of thing people come up with when they are high 🤣

🥰🥰🥰🥰 Thanks @lovr. Truly there are times when you wonder what are they smoking these days. Here's to you and me praying they don't do any Nasha at all when they handle Aryans track. This new villain business .. ..patrakaar babu whitewash-Imlie mahaan abhiyaan lag raha hai....I have a spark of hope as Always. But behen while Imlie is the main protagonist, people be rooting for and return to the show for Aryan, always.

FK to Imlie is what Barun was to IPKKND. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

handlerxsaviour thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I think they keep each other relevant, albeit to a certain extent. Aryan was brought in as a contrast to Imlie. What Aryan is, Imlie isn’t, and what Imlie is, Aryan isn’t. If Imlie didn’t exist, there’d be nothing justifying or driving Aryan’s character. Most of the shades and traits that we find attractive and commendable about Aryan, would not be brought out in the first place if not for Imlie either (directly and indirectly). Everything about him is designed to circle back to Imlie. From the story’s standpoint, there’d be no reason for Aryan as a character to exist without serving Imlie in some way. It’s basically an existential paradox for his character. Conversely, if Aryan didn’t exist, Imlie’s character does come to a stagnation. He is required to fulfill a certain character arc of hers. But it is worth noting that much like Aditya before him, while Aryan’s role is crucial and pivotal (as a plot device), he is not indispensable or irreplaceable (though we’d hate it if he was) in this story.

Imagine the show being about Aryan. In time, people will inevitably come to feel the same way about him as they do about Imlie (i.e. “always” shown to be right, other characters have to be dumbed down to make this character shine). Regardless of who or what the lead is, this is what it’ll eventually come to. And characters like Anuj and Aryan, regardless of how “ideal” they’re shown to be right now, unfortunately aren’t exceptions to this. Because this is fundamentally how itv is structured to work. It’s still largely made for a target audience who are accustomed to perceiving characters as being either entirely black or entirely white. Primary itv audience have yet to fully embrace the idea that all characters are essentially nuanced grey characters (this is improving though, since itv viewership is expanding and diversifying). Which is why, they can’t grasp when a character is shown being “right” sometimes, “wrong” sometimes, or both simultaneously. They perceive it rather, as the “butchering” of characters. But moral conflict and/or ambiguity of lead characters is the basic ground rule of any story worth telling. A certain amount of their “butchering” is both necessary and inevitable to propel the story forward.

Also personally, I think the shaadi track might not have been as well received for a few reasons namely, the duration it was stretched over, less than optimum execution, and individual viewer perceptions of the lead characters’ actions and dialogues during the track. I don’t really think it has much to do with either of their characters being given more/less importance than the other per se. I believe they spent a lot of screen time on Aryan’s self-realisation because it was to drive the climax of that track. 

Edited by handlerxsaviour - 2 years ago
Pearl21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Aditya ka ww kea Matlab? Aacha kahen Aryan wrong prove na ho jae to ismein kea ha aryan aik insan nahi ha us SE bhi mistakes ho sukten Hain 😂

Is SE Aditya ka ww hone ka kea tauluq ha 😂Aditya ka character start SE jesa ha yeh man he nahi suktay k uska is murder see kuch Lena Dena ha 😎

Phele mistake ke bunday ne investigate nahi kea aur ub Dekho imlie ne investigate kea smart kon hua imlie 😂sirf aik video dekhe us SE aap kisi ko culprit nahi bol suktay ho😂

Makers ka bass chale to woh Aditya ko is cheez ka bhi blame da dain lekin woh yeh risk nahi lain ga kyun unhe pata ha 😂 Jase neeyat Wala dialogue anyway 😂

Edited by Pearl21 - 2 years ago
WriterReview thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This show has lost the huge audience from rural belt/ multiple small towns.

They didn't watch Imlie to see her doing forced marriages again this time knowingly. Fundamental goof up. 

shalu79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

No doubt Imlie is protagonist n story will revolve around her. However, after Aryan's entry they have tried to balance that. Especially after Shiddat, they have maintained their partnership. 

If Imlie help Arpita recover from her fire trauma (though in most absurd way) Aryan was there for her in PD trip to rescue AKT n villagers. Then their Meena bazaar encounter they worked as partner. in Malini Pardafash though Imlie decided to bring Malini's truth out in front of Tripathi's, Aryan played major role in it.

Only during this marriage deal their equation got bit imbalanced.. But now again things are running smoothly . They are working n dealing with things as a team. Even though, Imlie is working on Arvind's case, I loved how she involved him in it. Asked him to drop her first.. later kept him updated about the happenings.  That's true partnership❤️