EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: VNuts

Ye kuch bhi hai. 🤣

Ye SP ka promotion hai 🤣🤣

mpks1 thumbnail

Pandya Parivar has always retorted ONLY after Janu and his family created a havoc in their lives. 

Following are Janu, Motiben and Kalyani’s kaarnaame - more than half of which Rishita doesn’t even know about.

- Dhara’s humiliation- pre wedding  - slap by Motiben

- Threatening to kill Dev, if ever marries Rishita - pre wedding- Threat made by Janu 

- Shiva- Raavi kidnapping 

- Jeera Kaand - Trapping Shiva 

- Oli/Reception humiliation of Pandya parivar by Motiben 

- Gautam’m faces humiliation  by Janu for not being able to become a father (episode# 151) 

- Humiliating Rishita during Mannat track - which she conveniently forgot

- Putting Krish in jail for giving Kirti, a ride back home 

- Throwing Tamatar at Pandya Parivar during Ramleela track 

- Trapping Pandya parivar with unreasonable loan - putting brothers in jail - trying to usurp their new store land. 

- IVF kaand- the worst ever done by Motiben, she is a criminal  - No only helping Anita carry out a heinous crime, she indirectly was responsible for the destruction of the embryo and creating  MU between Shiva and Raavi. Motiben met Raavi at market and hugged her and sent that video to Shiva. 

- Mixing toxic chemicals to the groceries  in Pandya Store 

- Gaay kaand during Bandaare preparation

- Shiv Ratri’s Bandaare - Pandya Parivar’s truck git a flat tire because Janu planted nail beds on the road

- Kalyani insulting Dhara for being childless

Rishita doesn’t even know that her family  has been involved in more than half of these kaands. She thinks they are much better than Pandya parivar - muh pe baat bolte hai - yeah right! Then why did Motibe need an alibi to escape from IVF kannd. 

Now which family has namoone? Who is a bigger namoone? Rishita? Her own parents are cheating her and she calls others namoone? 

P.S: If I have missed any of the kaands by Janu and family, pleas let me know, I will be happy to add them😆 Bigger the list, better it is for me to bash them 😆

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mpks1

Pandya Parivar has always retorted ONLY after Janu and his family created a havoc in their lives. 

Following are Janu, Motiben and Kalyani’s kaarnaame - more than half of which Rishita doesn’t even know about.

- Threatening to kill Dev, if ever marries Rishita - pre wedding- Threat made by Janu 

- Gautam’m faces humiliation  by Janu for not being able to become a father (episode# 151) 

- Trapping Pandya parivar with unreasonable loan - putting brothers in jail - trying to usurp their new store land. 

- IVF kaand- the worst ever done by Motiben, she is a criminal 

- Shiv Ratri’s Bandaare - Pandya Parivar’s truck git a flat tire because Janu planted nail beds on the road

Rishita doesn’t even know that her family  has been involved in more than half of these kaands. She thinks they are much better than Pandya parivar - muh pe baat bolte hai - yeah right! Then why did Motibe need an alibi to escape from IVF kannd. 

Now which family has namoone? Who is a bigger namoone? Rishita? Her own parents are cheating her and she calls others namoone? 

P.S: If I have missed any of the kaands by Janu and family, pleas let me know, I will be happy to add them😆 Bigger the list, better it is for me to bash them 😆

Creating mu between Shiva and Raavi. Motiben met Raavi at market and hugged her and sent that video to Shiva. 

SejaI thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mpks1

- IVF kaand- the worst ever done by Motiben, she is a criminal 

Thanks for listing out Jaanu kaands.

Can tamatar Seth include as kaand? He did bring his men to distribute tomatoes so that it can be thrown at Pandya pariwaar.

Yahvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Shiva should thank his lucky stars everyday to get a girl like Raavi in his life... He really got lucky & did some punya in pichla janam.. Though this dialogue was said by Raavi but it's true for Shiva.. I really want to say same thing about Shiva some day

Edited by Yahvi - 2 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: majoni03

Creating mu between Shiva and Raavi. Motiben met Raavi at market and hugged her and sent that video to Shiva. 

Will add it - but it is part of IVF kaand - everything that happened with different family members comes  under the Umbrella of IVF kaand - most heinous crime committed by Rishita family so far. 

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
Pritha_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Congratulations on the new edt❤️

Cheers to a wonderful episode, every second worth watching, Kanwar and Krutika ji played so well with their eyes, bang on dialogue delivery by Alice. Top notch performance 😆

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Seja1

Thanks for listing out Jaanu kaands.

Can tamatar Seth include as kaand? He did bring his men to distribute tomatoes so that it can be thrown at Pandya pariwaar.

I thought Pandya  parivar needed a reality check at that time because they were flying way high especially Suman. Anyway will add it. 

ishan2003 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

The character of Suman is brilliant, she can foresee what is coming and is extremely clever. Both Simran and Alice were brilliant today.

Yahvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

And what career even Rishita talking about?? How many days she's gone to office? Her last job was due to her bua & she became fool in loan kaand.. Even at that time she acted like she's the first woman to go on job.. Always putting extra work on Raavi bcz she "goes to office", that time too her job was not due to her abilities.. Now too she got promotion & perks bcz boss was fida on her.. She's really a padhi likhi gawaar.. Any gawaar would know what her boss was doing is not due to her " Talent ".. 

If she was that important in office, why didn't that person contacted her on phone.. I really think sagar just wanted to get rid off her anyhow as she refused to shift to ahmedabad