Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ClumsyMe thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

The fire that Raavi has is mind-blowing.

I have always mentioned that Shiva's flaws are being ignored only because it is Raavi who he is in love with. He lights up only under her radiance. 

Raavi can bend the world to protect the people she loves and when somebody fights for love, the person becomes the strongest in the whole universe. 

With such an intense love, I'm sure even Shiva will end up being awestruck for his lifetime, he should be, cause NOBODY can ever love him like Raavi does, not even his family. He should realise it very soon. 

And I'm so proud of the fact that Raavi wants him to study for himself, for his happiness, so that he can raise his head up and speak for himself. This woman is love! Absolute and pure love, she is impeccable. 

I wish there comes a day when I say the same about Shiva. 

Edited by ClumsyMe - 2 years ago
Yahvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pixierocks

The scene where raavi, dhara and dev shout rishitas name to stop her when she compares raavi's love for him to a mere attachment that people have even with their pets. Everyone loves shiva in their own way in that family. For suman, he is her pride. For dhara he is her parvarish and someone she can reply upon when things mess up apart from gombi. He is devoted to her and she knows it.for the brothers it's a sibling bond. Complicated but beautiful in its own twisted way. But for raavi he is her EVERYTHING. Noone can love him as purely and as unconditionally as her. Her dlg that tumhe andaaza bhi nahi hai ki shiva mere liye kya hai. So true. We have no idea what he means to her. What a powerful scene raavi had today right from when she enters and circles around shiva coming to stand besides him and not letting her eyes off him for a second. That brief eyelock where shiva lowers his eyes embarassed but wants to hide his tears.Beautiful ❤️

Pixie bhi aa gyi wapas🤗

What a beautiful description of today's scene.. Today's was one of the best episode of PS so far.. Hope it continues❤️

SejaI thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Yahvi

Pixie bhi aa gyi wapas🤗

What a beautiful description of today's scene.. Today's was one of the best episode of PS so far.. Hope it continues❤️

Welcome back 🤗 to you too.

Pritha_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nicky-nish

Congratulations on new EDT❤️🤗

From feeling a wave of sadness on Friday to getting all surprised, happy and excited about upcoming track. We have felt so many emotions in last 3-4 days.

When I thought it's going to be a family drama, with Dhara-Rishita and Shiva-Dev conflict. Makers flipped it all and now we are getting much awaited "Shiva ka education" track.

As I said in the morning. Base is set I just hope for the execution to be good. And TRP to increase.❤️❤️

P.S.- Tagging Pritha so she can find this new EDT easily.😆

Thank you Nicky❤️❤️

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pixierocks

Thanks for the tag guys smiley27

I just saw todays precap and came here. I will catch up on the last 3 episodes smiley36

Welcome back Pixie🤗.. So happy that you are back. 

mpks1 thumbnail

It broke my heart to see Shiva aimlessly walking on the road getting FBs of what Rishita said 😭

He couldn’t even hear Gaumbi when he called him. 
Hope Raavi finds him in tomorrow’s episode itself.

Hope Gaumbi goes to Janu’s  house and  first thing he should do is to slap Dev and give an earful to Rishita.

Enough of him mollycoddling the spoilt brat AKA Rishita. 

IDK which career/job  is Rishita talking about when more than half the days doesn’t even go to work citing one excuse or other. You can’t hide real emotions for a long time behind a facade and today Rishita’s actual truth came out. She has done it in the past but Pandya parivar gave her too much leeway and let her easy now bearing the effect of it now. 

I agree with Suman, she is not the first one in this world to get pregnant whose hormones have gone for a toss. That doesn’t mean she can talk whatever she wants😕

SejaI thumbnail

Although I am glad that Raavi spoke to support Shiva but I knew Rishita would bring up old subject like how Raavi used to say the same to Shiva. Rishita said those words because she is used to hearing Raavi and others say to Shiva. If I look at Rishita’s point of view, if Raavi who is his wife can say these things, then Rishita thinks she can too.

No one respects Shiva and that’s why I hope Raavi realises the impact Shiva has when those words are spoken by the people who he cares and love.

Obviously no one understands him not even Gombi that’s why we saw Gombi assuming Shiva is going to the store. 

Just like pixie and Clumsy (sorry don’t know your names) said Raavi will be his support. Even Shiva will be surprised when Raavi makes him realises his true potential.

By the way what happened to Raavi’s studies? Online classes still amongst the kaands.

SejaI thumbnail

Hope Shiva too realises that Raavi is the only one who understands him and should apologise overtime about his behaviour during IVF kaand.

I am still not over it as I want Shiva to apologise to Raavi. 

Edited by Seja1 - 2 years ago