Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NidhiMittal1111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Hey can anyone tell me ps ki timings change hui h kya.

And if yes which show replaces it at 7:30 slot.

Pritha_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

If Pandya pariwar is filled with namoone, then what is Rishita's family filled up with? 

2 criminals trying to humiliate pandya pariwar and did so many kaands that Prema di have listed 

A mother who can't say a word to her husband, break ties with her daughter and conviently accepts her due to pregnancy, instigates her against his own SIL, who actually treats her like a sister ( Dhara at times have been very lenient to her) 

Her sister who is happy seeing her bf smoke, doesn't ask him from where did he get the money to buy gold earrings and is the root cause of this whole thief problem. 

Suman should definitely ask her questions how is she living with them so happily, why is she not showing them mirror. She has hints about her bua's involvement in the ivf kaand. She has completely broken Shiva, who stood with Dev at hospital and assured him

Yahvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I really hope Suman feels guilty that due to her ego& to one up Dhara, she let Shiva discontinue study... She literally supported in the act of ruining her son's life.. She's not some experienced adult but just a bitter person.. She should see what love is! It's not what she has with her children but what Raavi has for everyone especially Shiva.. She couldn't even understand her children.. I really hope she experience, how easy she had with Raavi, not bcz she was weak but bcz she respected her... She thought she could act all high & mighty like she did with Raavi & Rishita would bow.. I really hope Rishita din me taare dikha de Suman ko

Edited by Yahvi - 2 years ago
Pritha_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NidhiMittal1111

Nothing has changed as of now, I guess

Nrm57 thumbnail

Rishita doesn't deserve Shiva touching her feet and folding hands when she got pregnant. Hope they stop showing such scenes. 

Kristmas thumbnail

On a side note, when did Raavi grow this mature man đź‘Ź 

Like for the last two days, her and Gaumbi are the only ones making sense. amd especially her with the right amount of emotional plus rational thinking and voicing. 

also, Dhara and Shiva were both pretty proud of her. they kept glancing at her when she spoke, but I suppose given the situation couldnt act all happy. Suman I guess was more hurt for Shiva, angry and Dev and Rishita to actually ackknowledge how Raavi took a stand for Shiva today. I’m sure if Gaumbi was there, he would have been soo proud of Raavi. This girl really grew so much even with her actions ❤️❤️

Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: NidhiMittal1111

Naa..PS still airs at 7:30 slot.

This insta page is of Star Plus Asia Pacific.

Edited by Nicky-nish - 2 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

SBS segment - has scenes from today’s episode 

Can’t wait for Shiva-Raavi to win the challenge  and rub it  on Rishita’s face.

It also has scenes from tomorrow’s episode - Gautam calling Shiva and Raavi leaving PN to look for Shiva 

https://youtu.be/2v2IqAdLQsU

Hun95018 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Seja1

Although I am glad that Raavi spoke to support Shiva but I knew Rishita would bring up old subject like how Raavi used to say the same to Shiva. Rishita said those words because she is used to hearing Raavi and others say to Shiva. If I look at Rishita’s point of view, if Raavi who is his wife can say these things, then Rishita thinks she can too.

No one respects Shiva and that’s why I hope Raavi realises the impact Shiva has when those words are spoken by the people who he cares and love.

Obviously no one understands him not even Gombi that’s why we saw Gombi assuming Shiva is going to the store. 

Just like pixie and Clumsy (sorry don’t know your names) said Raavi will be his support. Even Shiva will be surprised when Raavi makes him realises his true potential.

By the way what happened to Raavi’s studies? Online classes still amongst the kaands.

But raavi has never called shiva those names in front rishita. She's always been the first one to defend him

Rishita probably picked up on shiva's insecurities when he very openly voiced his assumption of raavi being unhappy with him around yatra time

manny136 thumbnail

Gaura have to stand up for shiva this is ridiculous now first rish craps all over dhara and they just take it for family unity but now they attacked shiva when it wasnt even really his fault and she crossed the line again and her tommy just stood there you can see shiva was looking at dev most of the time coz thats what hurt him the most his brother not speaking up for him.