Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Congrats on the new EDT!

Looking forward to the upcoming track and Shiva-Raavi’s triumph as a team. Both deserve it for the sacrifices they have made which others surrounding them fail to notice. 

It is important in life to be rich by your nature and behavior not by the  wealth you possess.  In that sense, Shiva and Raavi are much richer than everyone out there and people with blinders on fail to see it. 
Life is a circle, everyone will have their day and the day is too far away for Shiva to come out on top❤️

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Raavi told Dev and Rishita in a more calm and sensible manner. You don’t have to scream at the top of your lungs, or make your eyes, blood vessels and veins pop out   to put your point across. 

Rishita’s upbringing finally showed who she actually is, nothing but a classless bimbo, spoilt brat who  takes pride in putting down others and rubbing it on people when they themselves have achieved nothing big. 

Raavi, inspite of being raised by Mami shines through and through only because of the hardship she went through of not having her parents while growing up. Life has been cruel right from her young age and that taught her not to be cruel to anyone❤️

Yahvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Okay so I binged watched sat, sun, mon episides.. Flip to mara hai PS ne bhai😆

Sat: I'm glad even though Shiva was slightly accusatory on Raavi for supporting Rishita but his tone gave Raavi confidence to explain herself & show some of her abandonment issue.. Finally she has someone she could confide hi & Shiva gave her that assurance too.. Hope that continues❤️

Sunday: Rishita kya flip maari hai.. It looks like she needed just one chance to dump all the fault on Pandyas & take Dev with her, all this time with her family being at fault, she couldn't do that.. Suman ko kya hi dialogues dete hai ye log.. Like we would forget how useless her own sorry was.. & Shiva went off when bhabhi cried.. Some things might take time Or they'll never change.. Ye bhabhi dukh aaa aaa.. I really felt bad for gaumbi though

Today:

Oh my Sherni Raavi.. How fiercely she protected her Shiva, Alice was amazing 👏.. I wonder why Raavi doesn't take stand for herself like that? Like she fears that if she doesn't hold on to.. She'll have no one.. We saw that desperation during previous track💔

I really felt bad for Shiva today.. KD was too good.. Rishita & her spineless Steve have really become villian today.. Progression ki to poori mother sister hi ho gyi😆

I'm literally laughing on bhabhis though.. They really thought this track would be about them😆.. Aisa garam karke chhod diya ki ek to ubal ke villian ban gyi, doosri evaporate hoke thandi ho gyi🤣

These thanda expressions suits dhara though.. Mukti from crying

Edited by Yahvi - 2 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

IF is doing damage control after purposely caving into someone’s PR and releasing damaging articles and interview by another lead.

That  doesn’t absolve the fact KD and Alice are much better actors, Here is the latest article about KD and Alice and their stellar acting.
Please like and comment to appreciate them both. These 2 are unnecessarily getting hate by certain colleagues on the set, when all they have been doing is focusing on their work.

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/kanwar-dhillon-and-alice-kaushik-receive-heap-of-praises-for-their-recent-performance-in-pandya-stor_186115

Gadbad_Ghotala thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

Heartiest Congratulations On The New EDT!!! 🤗❤️

The week has started on a surprising note for all of us. No way in hell did we expect the track to flip so suddenly and turn into Shiva's education from Parivaar-Ka-Separation. It was pleasant. By the looks of the ME all I thought was Shiva v/s Dev is gonna be interesting but the way they've elevated it to something so intensely emotional is really great. Though I'm still sceptical about them bringing in their Brahmastra in the middle of IPL. 😳

I am already pumped up for tomorrow and cannot wait!

Kanwar-Alice-Krutika are gonna nail the upcoming gut wrenching scenes. 

Even Dhara felt decent today!

SUPER excited for the track. May we see a trp increase soon. ❤️

Simran did a good job too. When you hate an antagonist, it's clear how well they act🥳👏

mpks1 thumbnail

I still vividly remember episode# 159 when Suman goes missing, Shiva blames it on Janu, if he had something to do with Suman missing. 

Rishita goes ballistic on Shiva, calls him jaahil, janwar. Raavi defended Shiva back then. Rishita again poked them all by saying truth hurts.

Now after 225 episodes later, today in episode# 384, she even had worse things to say about Shiva. 😕

It is clear that Rishita has been putting a facade all along that she is part of Pandya parivar but she never was part of them. She accused Dhara of needing nasha to tell the truth, Rishita’s ugly face has come out when things don’t go her way. She showed her true colors and declared it to the world this us who she is.

Back then Dev came in support of both Shiva and Raavi. But the dynamics have changed, he couldn’t stop Rishita from spitting all that venom about his own brother and SIL😕

Rishita badly needs a reality check that the so called family she is from are worse than what they project themselves to be.

Rishita  is THE NUMBER# 1 flipper, so soon we will see her making cart wheels all the way to PN while still being pregnant when her family’s true face comes out😆

Gadbad_Ghotala thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gadbad_Ghotala

Simran did a good job too. When you hate an antagonist, it's clear how well they act🥳👏

Also, Shiva stole the episode today, hands down.

Acting without words and still speaking volumes about your feelings>>> 

This episode was dramatic and I loved it

Yahvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Gadbad_Ghotala

I always find simran very over the top.. She can't act subtle & convey emotions through eyes & expressions.. It works when she has to be loud & obnoxious, but when she's conveying her point, she looks very OTT.. I like motiben's acting.. She conveys evil without being loud & it hits hard

Edited by Yahvi - 2 years ago
SejaI thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Congratulations on the new EDT 🥳

Loved Shiva, Raavi and Krutikaji today. Cannot wait for Gombi’s reactions to the latest kaand in Pandya Niwas 

Excited about the education track and hope it’s executed well to keep TRP viewers hooked.

International and online viewers will always watch no matter how bad the episode is just for KD and AK. ❤️

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

The scene where raavi, dhara and dev shout rishitas name to stop her when she compares raavi's love for him to a mere attachment that people have even with their pets. Everyone loves shiva in their own way in that family. For suman, he is her pride. For dhara he is her parvarish and someone she can reply upon when things mess up apart from gombi. He is devoted to her and she knows it.for the brothers it's a sibling bond. Complicated but beautiful in its own twisted way. But for raavi he is her EVERYTHING. Noone can love him as purely and as unconditionally as her. Her dlg that tumhe andaaza bhi nahi hai ki shiva mere liye kya hai. So true. We have no idea what he means to her. What a powerful scene raavi had today right from when she enters and circles around shiva coming to stand besides him and not letting her eyes off him for a second. That brief eyelock where shiva lowers his eyes embarassed but wants to hide his tears.Beautiful ❤️

Edited by Pixierocks - 2 years ago