Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: priya185

I finally saw it. I enjoyed watching the film. The action scenes were amazing to watch and Yash has done a great job loved his swag. Sanjay and Raveena effortlessly fit their respective parts 

Great cinematography, action, visuals and Yash was amazing. Prakash Sanjay Raveena also acted well 

SPOILERS

I liked scenes like killing kamal arranging the deal with Khalil, getting the guns from dubai to fire at adheera and gang when Rocky enters the police station and gets the gold 

I did not really connect to rocky reena love story but I liked their scenes liked where she consoled him when he was hurt, confession or revealing that she is pregnant and taking the bullet for him. I was disappointed she died. Rocky's childhood scenes were needed to connect to the character and sympathise with him  

I am not sure though how it can be chapter 3 if rocky is dead and there will be no surprise if he dies easily and the storyline is predictable. In my opinion chapter 3 should show the grandeur of his business and show why his name will be prevalent in untold/told history for centuries. I was a bit disappointed he died so young and without an heir  

luckily nobody gave me spoilers except someone said that Prakash Raj is Yash's son😆

@bold ðŸ¤£

I donot think Rocky died. I am sure he knows what he is doing when he decided the spot to take/sink the ship in the ocean. He shown as always planned ahead of every situation. He anticipated KGF down fall with PM warning on TV, so made everyone work double shift to extract all gold from KGF and also created new KGF. So early waiting to see Rocky back in action in chapter 3.

I loved the cute love story no matter what people say ðŸ˜³

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: -PD-

@bold ðŸ¤£

I donot think Rocky died. I am sure he knows what he is doing when he decided the spot to take/sink the ship in the ocean. He shown as always planned ahead of every situation. He anticipated KGF down fall with PM warning on TV, so made everyone work double shift to extract all gold from KGF and also created new KGF. So early waiting to see Rocky back in action in chapter 3.

I loved the cute love story no matter what people say ðŸ˜³

I hope you are right about Rocky. Chapter 3 could be a flashback before he died or show that he is still alive. I hope it’s the latter as it will be more impactful 

Reena loved kamal before? What made her fall in love with Rocky exactly

PD_forums thumbnail

I hope you are right about Rocky. Chapter 3 could be a flashback before he died or show that he is still alive. I hope it’s the latter as it will be more impactful 

Reena loved kamal before? What made her fall in love with Rocky exactly

No she never loved Kamal. It is Kamal who is after her. How Reena fall for rocky... The small small moments

- on road how he helped the woman 

- and then he never touches her when she says he can win her by touching her after beating everyone. He respects her leaves her 

- He left his very precious thing of his mother, the black thread, for her. Which Rocky kept all his life, showing how important she is in his life. 

She falls in love in chapter 1 only

But either it is bad acting as actor is new - she has to show she is hurt to see Rocky didnot come for her but bought her like some slave. So she is hiding her love for him.

On Rocky side, he cannot show his love openly now as Reena father is one of the enemies and he cannot show favourism and become weak ... They can use Reena against him, so he kept her with him all the time and he was proved true twice when Reena was kidnapped and killed. Everyone targetting Reena, and used his weakness.

Note : i may sound justifying Rocky but that is not my intention. Rocky is not good guy but best in the worst that's all.. and Reena came from Rocky type of world where she saw all these bloodsheds, she is not a normal girl. So Reena knows how Rocky world works. She just hurt because of his behaviour. Once she understands she confess her love to him.

NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

No she never loved Kamal. It is Kamal who is after her. How Reena fall for rocky... The small small moments

- and then he never touches her when she says he can win her by touching her after beating everyone. He respects her leaves her 

- He left his very precious thing of his mother, the black thread, for her. Which Rocky kept all his life, showing how important she is in his life. 

But either it is bad acting as actor is new - she has to show she is hurt to see Rocky didnot come for her but bought her like some slave. So she is hiding her love for him.

On Rocky side, he cannot show his love openly now as Reena father is one of the enemies and he cannot show favourism and become weak ... They can use Reena against him, so he kept her with him all the time and he was proved true twice when Reena was kidnapped and killed. Everyone targetting Reena, and used his weakness.

Note : i may sound justifying Rocky but that is not my intention. Rocky is not good guy but best in the worst that's all.. and Reena came from Rocky type of world where she saw all these bloodsheds, she is not a normal girl. So Reena knows how Rocky world works. She just hurt because of his behaviour. Once she understands she confess her love to him.

this was so well explained PD!

I completely agree that Reena and Rocky fell for each other in Chapter 1 itself but the actress didnt do a great job of showing her angst and hurt emotions in chapter 2. My only concern was usage of words like  Reena is Rocky's "entertainment". that was bad writing, just didnt like how she was reduced a mere materialistic thing in that scene. Although Rocky had always respected her and never misbehaved with her.

Again, I agree that it sounds like we are justifying him but he is a bad guy with a good heart if that makes sense lol. I loved his persona and charisma, Yash did a fantastic job in portraying the character. 

As far as chapter 3 is concerned, I believe that they might show us the missing three years. In the mid-credits scene three months post-Rocky's death, a CIA official hands over a file listing Rocky's crimes in United States and 16 other nations between 1978-1981 to Sen. In the present, the peon of the television news channel finds the final draft of K.G.F: Chapter 3.

PD_forums thumbnail

Originally posted by: NautankiSaali17

this was so well explained PD!

I completely agree that Reena and Rocky fell for each other in Chapter 1 itself but the actress didnt do a great job of showing her angst and hurt emotions in chapter 2. My only concern was usage of words like  Reena is Rocky's "entertainment". that was bad writing, just didnt like how she was reduced a mere materialistic thing in that scene. Although Rocky had always respected her and never misbehaved with her.

Again, I agree that it sounds like we are justifying him but he is a bad guy with a good heart if that makes sense lol. I loved his persona and charisma, Yash did a fantastic job in portraying the character. 

As far as chapter 3 is concerned, I believe that they might show us the missing three years. In the mid-credits scene three months post-Rocky's death, a CIA official hands over a file listing Rocky's crimes in United States and 16 other nations between 1978-1981 to Sen. In the present, the peon of the television news channel finds the final draft of K.G.F: Chapter 3.

See i agree calling her entertainment is wrong but as i said Reena father won't hesitate to use his daughter to get favour from Rocky and Rocky cannot afford that politics at that time. Moreover Rocky donot know Reena loves him. She never told him or showed him. So Rocky cannot take risk. When his servents think wrongly about Reena by arranging room for their suhagraat, he sets them straight. And when Shetty insults Reena, Rocky asks his uncle in Mumbai to kill all people/Dons but to kill Shetty he goes himself because Shetty insulted his queen 

Coming to KGF chapter 3, maybe it is flashback but Rocky is alive .. maybe they will show at the end of chapter 3 (if chapter 3 is flashback) that Rocky is alive.

KGF is like Marvel world - KGF chapter 1, chapter 2, salaar, bhageera, chapter 3 are so far movie names came out. How many more they are planning or maybe they can end with 3 more movies.. lets see.

Edited by -PD- - 1 years ago
priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

are these scenes from kgf1? because I have forgotten most of them I only vaguely remember

I liked that he didnt touch her when servants thought it's their suhaag raat

arnavfluffy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am so proud of Yash.

I saw him first in Kannada serial where he was phenomenal

All his Kannada films I love them.

He is a very good actor coming from very humble background.

He deserves all the success and more. 

PD_forums thumbnail

are these scenes from kgf1? because I have forgotten most of them I only vaguely remember

I liked that he didnt touch her when servants thought it's their suhaag raat

Yes they are from chapter 1

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Are these figures true? How did it jump from 400 cr to 1000cr

https://twitter.com/box_oficeindian/status/1526966286127087616?s=21

Almirah thumbnail

400 is only Hindi

1000 is all languages