Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

I'm surprised u r asking. Ofcourse it's fake. It's satire. That website fauxy posts some brilliant pieces of satire that are almost believable ๐Ÿ˜†

Stranger things have happened.

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Classic dumb move by air headed Bollywood stars

Raise issues by giving importance to people and websites that are no longer relevant, and make them relevant again. The movie going audience doesn't give a rats ass about what Anupama Chopra or her cronies right via Film companion. Their site has a very limited audience and i am sure 99% of Yami's fans as well as haters would have not read this review if Yami had not called it out. 

I have never read reviews on FC. Ended up going there to read the review because Yami made such a hue and cry about it (It's a really stupid review and has criticised everyone in a childish manner).

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

Classic dumb move by air headed Bollywood stars

Raise issues by giving importance to people and websites that are no longer relevant, and make them relevant again. The movie going audience doesn't give a rats ass about what Anupama Chopra or her cronies right via Film companion. Their site has a very limited audience and i am sure 99% of Yami's fans as well as haters would have not read this review if Yami had not called it out. 

I have never read reviews on FC. Ended up going there to read the review because Yami made such a hue and cry about it (It's a really stupid review and has criticised everyone in a childish manner).

I donโ€™t understand this type of curiosity. When something gets bad publicity, people flock to see the bad thing. I mean what? 

I never read FC and even after Yami called them out, I didnโ€™t read their reviews. Pata hai qtiye hai toh qtiye hi rahenge. ๐Ÿ˜† Ismein curious hone wali kya baat hai. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Medha_Sree

Who is d boss of fc ? 

It's owned by Anupama Chopra wife of Vidhu Vinod Chopra producer/ director of Munna Bhai film series3 Idiots (2009), PK (2014), Sanju (2018). 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

It's owned by Anupama Chopra wife of Vidhu Vinod Chopra producer/ director of Munna Bhai film series3 Idiots (2009), PK (2014), Sanju (2018). 

I wonder if Anu is corrupt ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I wonder if Anu is corrupt ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

May be not in the general sense, as she is rich. But she is definitely powerful, influential and can easily push an agenda, tool kit.

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

I donโ€™t understand this type of curiosity. When something gets bad publicity, people flock to see the bad thing. I mean what? 

I never read FC and even after Yami called them out, I didnโ€™t read their reviews. Pata hai qtiye hai toh qtiye hi rahenge. ๐Ÿ˜† Ismein curious hone wali kya baat hai. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

It's very natural for people to be curious about what someone, especially a celebrity or a world leader, are whining about. 

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Anupma's own husband made tattis like broken horses, eklavya and shikara . Usko chhod ke she and her B.A pass minions criticize others movies.

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Good on Yami for taking on these hypocrites, love to see it ๐Ÿ‘

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WhosTheFool

It would do a lot of good if people stop taking critics seriously. Especially the likes of Anupama Chopra and all. In the end what they say is from 'their' perspective and biases. Doesn't make it the ultimate truth. Faaltu ke gyaani aur edgelords bane firte hai yeh critics. 

Jisko joh movie dekhni hai, woh dekhega irrespective of what the critics say. I mean I find it absurd to watch or not watch anything just because some crtic had to say something about it. I mean aren't we capable enough to make a call on what to watch and what not to or do we need someone to take that call for us as well? But then that's just me and people can differ. 

So true... 

Anyway most of the critics are pretty biased towards one camp or another and just praise their friends/bosses (i.e. the people who pay them ๐Ÿ˜†) or the friends'/bosses' family members, etc, and try to find ways to bash whoever the aforementioned don't like ๐Ÿ˜†

We all have the capability to think and judge for ourselves what film is worth watching, and whether or not it was good after watching it. Same goes for who are good actors and who aren't. Perspectives of different people will of course often be different, but it's just embarrassing how unashamedly biased people like Anu, Rajeev etc. can be whilst claiming in the same breath that they are 100% completely impartial ๐Ÿคฃ.

Edited by Anjalika01 - 2 years ago