Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Anupama is in charge 😆

Well good for Yami cause all film critics are thrash anyway. But overall Yami is meh 🤣

But she is not responsible for what Rahul Desai puts out.  All the critics and reviewers carry their own opinions regardless of who they work for. 

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Shaadi se mili publicity and fame sar chadh gayi. It's true not everybody can take success with grace.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: catchmeifucan

But she is not responsible for what Rahul Desai puts out.  All the critics and reviewers carry their own opinions regardless of who they work for. 

I looked up some Rahul D reviews and he is a jerk too 😆

I hope him and Yami chase each other around 😆

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Well Yami did right by standing up for herself.

These biased, brainwashed critics need to be exposed. They are driven by money and agenda. They are a coterie and serve their bosses really well. Public must see their real evil faces.

Good job Yami👍🏼

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Good for Yami. Anupama is clearly biased and extremely vulgar for being a critic 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I dont know how to root for this

Yami deserves this criticism cause shes meh lmao

But calling out Film Companion is also good cause its Anupama and she is so biased. 

So I like that FC poked fun of Yami but I also liked that Yami fought back

I just hope they kill each other 🤣

But Yami is good looking. I don’t want her to get killed. 

FC can go to hell for all I care. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

But Yami is good looking. I don’t want her to get killed. 

FC can go to hell for all I care. 

Shes average IMHO 

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Yami asking film companion to not review her films from now on is quite far fetched, they are just doing their job, if they didn’t like your performance then ignore the review, focus on the positive ones. Yes some critics should be a bit more sensitive with the things they write, but unfortunately that’s just how some of them choose to write. 

And some bigger stars have had worse things written about their performances, sometimes repeatedly, but they just ignore it and move on 

Edited by zara321 - 2 years ago
w4always thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yami has really let the wedding go to her head huh

rushi1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: w4always

Yami has really let the wedding go to her head huh

She has every right to express her opinion…sometimes it’s important for critics to be told that every performance good or bad shld be reviewed appropriately… her performance dosent derserve just one line… she is an actress par excellence and is working hard to reach where she is… if she feels there are certain critics who are mocking her she derserves to call them out… not every actor gets the chance to be called next Merl Streep or Smitha Patil after doing just one movie…