Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: vijay

Vist Streak Badges are UP.

Next Level Badges for 500 / 750 / 1000 days visit streak.

ImageImageImage

Vijay very pretty badges designed by the in house graphicers ❤️

Leprechaun thumbnail

1K badge looks so classy😎 gotta work approx 3 years to get that😭😆

Btw is it only me or is it still showing an extra '0' while hoovering over the profile/badge & on the 'my badges' page

SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

Vist Streak Badges are UP.

Next Level Badges for 500 / 750 / 1000 days visit streak.

ImageImageImage

Wow the 750 one is so beautiful i love the color and design

mltr16 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Good morning! I have noticed for most of the day and so have my friends now that if you click on a notification about my FF it leads to a 404 error page. 

We can still access each chapter by directly going to the fic page but clicking on a notification is not working. I have not been able to read comments because I have no idea which chapter has been commented on. 

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: mltr16

Good morning! I have noticed for most of the day and so have my friends now that if you click on a notification about my FF it leads to a 404 error page. 

We can still access each chapter by directly going to the fic page but clicking on a notification is not working. I have not been able to read comments because I have no idea which chapter has been commented on. 

Hi, I have just checked to see if it was the case for my FF as well and yes it leads to 404 error the first time you click the notification. 

But for me, if you clicked the same notification the second time it leads to the page without the error. 

mltr16 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BlurredLines

Hi, I have just checked to see if it was the case for my FF as well and yes it leads to 404 error the first time you click the notification. 

But for me, if you clicked the same notification the second time it leads to the page without the error. 

Well that's good to know!. I didn't think of doing that 😃

BrhannadaArmour thumbnail

Just now, I clicked comment notifications for three different chapters from one day ago, and it worked just fine every time.

Has the problem been fixed for you, or am I special?

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: BrhannadaArmour

Just now, I clicked comment notifications for three different chapters from one day ago, and it worked just fine every time.

Has the problem been fixed for you, or am I special?

The problem is of recent nature I guess. I was able to click my notification 24 hours ago without the error. 

In my opinion it happens when you click it for the first time. Did you already click those comment notification previously or is this the first time ? 

BrhannadaArmour thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlurredLines

The problem is of recent nature I guess. I was able to click my notification 24 hours ago without the error. 

In my opinion it happens when you click it for the first time. Did you already click those comment notification previously or is this the first time ? 

I had clicked each of the three notifications previously. If I get another fan fiction section notification, I'll let you know if I get an error.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: mltr16

Me, personally, had no issues going to a chap via a notification (I just checked, and I had checked yesterday because that's when I had got a notification) 

But now when someone just liked a chapter, I got an error😅

Wh they like/follow a chapter, the link hyperlinkes with the notification changes. My story's link ends with "2018" But when I opened it via notification,  it ended with 612477.

But if I open a notification already opened, the hyperlink is correct and hence no error (m I making sense? 🤣) 

@shalini_taarey: Did something similar happen to you, or was chapter 5 of your story randomly start (and stop) showing error? 

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 1 years ago