Anupamaa

Dear Anupamaa, Vanraj's peace is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS😖🤬🤬😡

sunshine36 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

And once again we stand exactly where we looped few months back! After watching the epi, I literally backed off and tried to understand from another perspective but I still dont get the purpose of Anupamaa pacifying Vanraj to calm down and offer him water. Okay lets genuinely try and understand this coz if makers are fixated on repeating it time and again, they have 2 reasons;

1. Makers are obsessed with Vanraj and we are right

2. They genuinely wanna show an ex couple or parents can care about eo well being even if they personally dont like one another😑😑

So pls ans this for me!!👇👇

Anupamaa wants to keep the balance in the home~ has that ever happened in the 500 odd episodes?

Anupamaa wants Vanraj to be at peace so that her kids are not effected~ understood! My issue with the scene was not that she was trying to console her kid's father or ex husband...my issue is, he is VANRAJ! A man who can never change and she knows this well by now...so then why?😠😡😡😤😤

Vanraj trying to physically intimidate by getting into her face is too creepy now and makers must stop this. Does he really think anyone in his life is actually scared of him? Why cant she step back or push him or slap him? They both are crazy and now dragging Anuj into this too🤦‍♀️

Mukku firing them and her OTT excitement over the wedding and the NB reunion all went down the drain for me when I saw Anu offering that glass of water to him. Humanity is good but this is constant need to make that house and its relations work is stupidity. She must realize Vanraj and her kids misery is their own making and not hers to fix☠☠💀

Anuj on the other hand worried and scared about the toxic house and its impact on Anu is definitely a foreshadow that this MaAn wedding is going to be anything but smooth. Dont get me wrong. I love drama and suspense but the good kind. Like the holi and shivaratri episodes...not the draining kind where your excitement over the wedding itself is gone. The same thing happened with Anu's confession. By the time they aired it I was like okay whats next?😏😏

Anu staying in that house doesnt even make sensea anymore as Kinjal seems perfectly fine now. First they make a terminal illness out of a pregnancy and now its back to semi circle drama....

Precap~ I feel Kavya is gonna dump Vanraj or leave that house now. Too much foreshadowing of kaands. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Verdict~ Too tiring man!! I feel sorry for Anuj at this point. Few days back the way they humiliated her by reading the comments and even worse dragged her fiance to the streets and now she is feeling sorry for him...The fiery Anu they tried to unleash last week just died a 1000 deaths🙄🙄🙄 no consistency in writing at all. I wil stop my analysis here😑😑

Let me know your thoughts guys😇

When Vanraj physically intimidates Anu, I wanna..

https://tenor.com/bfGr6.gif

Mukku firing their a$$es😆😆

https://tenor.com/YfQu.gif

My reaction to Anupamaa vanraj scene

https://tenor.com/bk1lq.gif

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nany thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Sunnnyyy..morning buddy 🤗

Ye v itna kyu pass aa jata isko dekh dekh ke I m tired

https://tenor.com/blOAi.gif

Koi anu ko ghar se nikalo pls..shift her anywhere but yaha se nikalo 

Kavya in precap 😅ye bhag ri bht jald

https://tenor.com/bp4N9.gif

arya212002 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7

I love you 😘❤️ 

https://tenor.com/bGIOY.gif

Was waiting to post this for you otherwise my views on episode is exactly what you said. 

Sheer waste of time…. All the excitement of Mukku firing just went down the drain seeing Anu speak to V. 

I can never understand her obsession with sympathizing with him. She has tried infinite times yet no change then why again and again

Makers spare us from this…

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: sunshine36

Mukku firing them and her OTT excitement over the wedding and the NB reunion all went down the drain for me when I saw Anu offering that glass of water to him. Humanity is good but this is constant need to make that house and its relations work is stupidity. She must realize Vanraj and her kids misery is their own making and not hers to fix☠☠💀

Thank you sunshine! 🤗

You need to add some more options - 

1. Makers are obsessed with Vanraj and we are right

2. They genuinely wanna show an ex couple or parents can care about eo well being even if they personally dont like one another😑😑

3. Makers want to show a classic example of stockholm syndrome

4. All of the above. 

I dont get why is she trying set things right in this house, which isnt hers? The house has enough members who can work on it. She aint a part of the house, does she know this info?

Silly at its best. 

Kras1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

anupama to us about vanraj and her ex sasural

anupama without get insults and taunts

anupama to her kids and baa after getting so many insults from them

anupama to her ex sasural and her ex sasural wasis taunts

anupama to her ex husband 

anupama to anuj whenever he tries to take her with him to her house

me to anupama

Edited by Kras1 - 2 years ago
Peppss thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the tag pri🤗

This whole thing seems like viscous cycle in anupama world... earlier vanraj controlled every action of anupama in the previous marriage now Anu controls every action of anuj...the man has no say in this relationship whatsoever...

This is why  her baashan about how relationship are about equality and how anuj should voice his opinions and desires in pervious episode made no impact on me... infact the whole conversation looked like a PTA meeting more than partners sharing their feelings...Anu never really respects his feelings or opinion...

Her reasoning for trying to pacify vanraj is ridiculous... it's actually looks like obsession...

This relationship is doomed 

Kras1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

koi mujhe ek baat batayega maan ki closeness mangi jinki shadi hone wali h to BV ko daure aane lagte h achanak use unki umar yaad aane lagti h fans ka hi majak banane lagti h wo

lekin vanraj ki umar kya h be aur anu to iski ex h na ye tab bhi uske muh par bilkul chadkar baat karta h usse kisi bhi ladki ko kisi bhi tarah touch kar sakta h ye jahil buddha tab iski umar nahi pata lagti makers ko

Peppss thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Kras1

koi mujhe ek baat batayega maan ki closeness mangi jinki shadi hone wali h to BV ko daure aane lagte h achanak use unki umar yaad aane lagti h fans ka hi majak banane lagti h wo

lekin vanraj ki umar kya h be aur anu to iski ex h na ye tab bhi uske muh par bilkul chadkar baat karta h usse kisi bhi ladki ko kisi bhi tarah touch kar sakta h ye jahil buddha tab iski umar nahi pata lagti makers ko

Becoz anuraj is endgame at least in the makers head...

Don't kill me🤪

HpTheChosenOne thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2

Heyy, nice review as always dear 🤗🤗

Accha hua fire kar diya mukku ne.... 

To be honest, inka track record dekh ke mujhe to laga tha yeh Anu phir bolegi unhe ek chance do, woh to nahi hua na... low expectations I know but still 🤣