Users

Frequent Posters

manjeet6 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Very emotional update 

Feeling bad for Geet 

I don't like the way jis tarah Daadi ma treated Geet 

Poor Geet wo decide nahi Kar paa rahi hai ki wo ek beti ka far nibble ya phir lover ka

heycookie thumbnail

on the fanfictions.......

Maaneet-Cia thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for the update, Anu...

Its really growing intense now..

It feels like Dadima is the villain but as a rational person she is right in her place. She is doing her best to keep a check on her grandchildren's best interests..

I feel sad for Annie, it must be difficult for her. This reminded me of Arjun and Anwesha's equation in GHSP. Ladka bura nahi tha bas usski behen ne ussko behla liya tha. I am wondering, whether Rohan knew Annie was Maan's sister? This is going to be interesting, if Rohan was deliberately wanting to use her as a bait to take revenge against Maan? Or was he really in love with a girl this time? I hope Geet helps to save Annie in either ways..

Maan is clearly not having any hint as of now of what all is going on in the background. I'm scared when he gets to know. Scared of his rage on Geet, Dadima and Annie. I mean forget Rohan he'll not be spared if he turns out evil, but the betrayal of one's own loved one is cruel. I'm already getting goosebumps here, Anu...

About, Geet.. I wouldn't support her because she is Maan's Geet. She must have long realised her mistake but it is said one has to face their karmas in this life itself.  The penance is nothing serious issue I feel. This test will only help understand Dadima and the Handas the amount of love and consideration Geet has for Maan and their relation. Maan might be insanely in love with the stupid Geet but he should also realise how wise she has grown in his absence...

I'm awe with fan fictions that bring about not just mushy romance but some amount of wisdom between the characters of Maan and Geet... I can sense this whole experience in your fictions, Anu... Thankyou!!

Love, Cia..

babelicious thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Dadima is an extremely vile person. It’s almost as if she wants her Annie to be happy but Maan can goto hell!! Such step motherly treatment. & all this behind his back! It was so wrong of her to give so many responsibilities to Geet, she is almost threatening her now to straighten Annie’s life and not let Maan know anything. Maan doesn’t even have an idea of what is going behind his back. What will happen when he comes to know?! My god it’s scary to think of thw consequences. He will either feel betrayed by Geet or by Dadima. He is going to be so hurt either ways. Not to forget the chance Rohan is going to get this time without Maan’s knowledge. From the past conversation with his dad it was clear that Rohan has nowhere changed and is still seeking revenge.. so this is obviously his wicked plan to trap Annie. And speaking of Annie, She is now behaving like a fool in love! She still wants to talk to Rohan & know what his version is. But is so hurt that both Maan Geet are trying to separate them for their own motives. Although I’m glad that Geet spoke so well to Annie , it is too much of a risk to agree to meet Rohan! I’m so eager to see what happens next.. Maan has somewhat got a clue that Geet is trying to do something here but I don’t think he dug into this yet. I hope he does before Dadi does anymore damage! 

cooljigu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Amazing update .

Dadi reminding geet that y she here with maan.

Dadi wants geet to take away maan n annie worries.

Annie wants to see herself that rohan is not good even after repeatedly told by maan n geet.

Maan sense that geet told abt their past to dadi n he asked abt this to geet but get distracted maan.

Let c how geet is going to move now....

deep002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Nice update,geet called Rohan cheater and what not, because he cheated her family handa's are such a selfish people, they only thinking about them selves, just hate all the handa's 

kabslocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Just started reading Indebted. 

Nice start. For a change, Brij character is positive.

Congratulations for new story.

jeyanthi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Fab update 

Loved it 

Geet s taking initiate to spoke with aniee , aniee s blindly trusting Rohan .. 

Geet has planned to let anniee meet Rohan and she s going to help her without maans knowing .. 

Dadima s watching geet as culprit and geet s not being herself .. 

Even geet has rejected Maan to come home and she s alone crying her heart out ...

Maan knows something geet s hiding .. 

Geet s thinking how to speak with her family and henceforth not to take any help from Maan ..

Continue soon 

Waiting 

Gbhats thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice update. Geet is under tremendous pressure Dadima ‘s eyes r always on her. She has to try and save Annie from Rohan and she has to convince her family from taking any help from Maan  how is she going to achieve. This is the real penance  this is the real indebted 

Waiting for next update 

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maaneet-Cia

Thanks for the update, Anu...

Its really growing intense now..

It feels like Dadima is the villain but as a rational person she is right in her place. She is doing her best to keep a check on her grandchildren's best interests..

I feel sad for Annie, it must be difficult for her. This reminded me of Arjun and Anwesha's equation in GHSP. Ladka bura nahi tha bas usski behen ne ussko behla liya tha. I am wondering, whether Rohan knew Annie was Maan's sister? This is going to be interesting, if Rohan was deliberately wanting to use her as a bait to take revenge against Maan? Or was he really in love with a girl this time? I hope Geet helps to save Annie in either ways..

Maan is clearly not having any hint as of now of what all is going on in the background. I'm scared when he gets to know. Scared of his rage on Geet, Dadima and Annie. I mean forget Rohan he'll not be spared if he turns out evil, but the betrayal of one's own loved one is cruel. I'm already getting goosebumps here, Anu...

About, Geet.. I wouldn't support her because she is Maan's Geet. She must have long realised her mistake but it is said one has to face their karmas in this life itself.  The penance is nothing serious issue I feel. This test will only help understand Dadima and the Handas the amount of love and consideration Geet has for Maan and their relation. Maan might be insanely in love with the stupid Geet but he should also realise how wise she has grown in his absence...

I'm awe with fan fictions that bring about not just mushy romance but some amount of wisdom between the characters of Maan and Geet... I can sense this whole experience in your fictions, Anu... Thankyou!!

Love, Cia..

Awww... Thank you so much for your wonderful words Cia.🤗