Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

You have to write the story the way you intended. Readers will wish and ask for things, but the story can not be compromised.

tellyme thumbnail

I have started typing this one.. but taking time to get into flow.. hoping to give update in couple of days 

priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: tellyme

I have started typing this one.. but taking time to get into flow.. hoping to give update in couple of days 

Couple of days 

Poles apart dedo tb tk

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya_21

Couple of days 

Poles apart dedo tb tk

😆 the fun part is - I thought of doing word count of how much actually I have written and I found 3000 words already done.😆
 So will give this one my night time and next updated will  actually have what I intended to give in this one.😊

tellyme thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

coderlady thumbnail

Annie is refusing to understand where Maan and Geet are coming from.

coderlady thumbnail

Geet is in a tough spot. Dadi's conditions are brutal.

babelicious thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Iss Dadi ki toh mei ðŸ¤¬ðŸ˜¡

Pkt1728 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Oh man. Do not like this dadima

she is cruel. She is acting like a villain 

she might love her grandson but knowing he truly loves geet and her family inspite of what they did in the past should be enough for her 

She should not take it out on geet or her family. Really 

Asking Maan not to be involved in helping them out !!! A such man not yo be helped !! 

She should remember it is this grandson who made her rich now. She only took care of annie and not him 

poor geet. Lying yo Maan on one side. And now annie is adding in to the troubles 

no wonder geet is so confused 

telling Maan to stay away from her giving stupid excuses. Maan can sense for sure. That’s why he us here

Just hope geet is able to open Annie’s eyes before Rohan hurts either one of them