Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: DanceUntilWeDie

I watch everyday. Habit.

But show's stagnant. Same things happen everyday.

Tatya will come to discuss shaadi now. Maybe then something will happen.

Naa i think if anything is suppose to happen will be during engagement ceremony ....

Vaidehi will make a attack on that day i think......if she says that Raj did plan to eliminate his mother and he planned it in front of her, then anticipatory bail wont work and police will arrest him and i think Vai can go to that extent to separate Raj and Kro

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

It's super boring, I couldn't bear them for 2 minutes... 🐷

anjs thumbnail

What does it say about the show when the only part interesting is to watch the vamp getting a dressing down, doesn't matter who do it...

But Vivek and Tanvi are getting more projects together...ads etc... honestly their off screen romantic reels had more chemistry so no wonder they are getting more work together...

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

What does it say about the show when the only part interesting is to watch the vamp getting a dressing down, doesn't matter who do it...

But Vivek and Tanvi are getting more projects together...ads etc... honestly their off screen romantic reels had more chemistry so no wonder they are getting more work together...

ye off screen chemistry on screen Kahan chali jaati hai? 

Seriously Raj Vai have more chemistry on screen 🤔

anjs thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

ye off screen chemistry on screen Kahan chali jaati hai? 

Seriously Raj Vai have more chemistry on screen 🤔

I blame it on kro's character...... they have literally made her a hypocrite.....she says she loves Raj but not even once it feels like she wants to be with him....... its as if she loves Raj only cause he is a son of RM

Edited by anjs - 1 years ago
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

I blame it on kro's character...... they have literally made her a hypocrite.....she says she loves Raj but not even once it feels like she wants to be with him....... its as if she loves Raj only cause he is a son of RM

true. Also like RM & Kro have better chemistry 🤣

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

true. Also like RM & Kro have better chemistry 🤣

Where is the lie?

Kro is still mean, rude and obnoxious.

Still the villain 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: DanceUntilWeDie

Where is the lie?

Kro is still mean, rude and obnoxious.

Still the villain 

yes 

How did the writers end up here? I don't understand 😆 she's sweet(?) With RM but baki sab? 

anjs thumbnail

Now Ajji has come to live with the Mohites till marriage.  RM has a knack for hitting her foot on the axe... she fulfilled ajji's demand when Tatya Sulabha Gauri and kaveri were against it...

Ajji is not that idiot to help Sanya break the marriage cause she knows that breaking the marriage means killing the golden hen... I hope we see the real Rajvardhan come out and use Ajji to give tit for tat to Sanya and gang...

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I hate Kro a little more than that Ajji. I hope we get someone to kick ajji out when she tries to steal money cos clearly she's here for it.

Being very straight here. Hate everyone in Kro family accept maybe Gauri.