Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: RitikaS99

Ik it gets irritating sometimes. I think priya bhi irritate hogyi hogi ab tak to.

Like Pri said in the Shivratri monologue that Ram does it on purpose to boost her moral strength. 

Zanutix thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Doodle

Also, I think the insta picture in the bedroom is definitely Ram taking a class b/c he wouldn't like anyone berating Pri now, even Nandini. 

Btw, why did Ram say Nandini mom instead of mom at SH? Sometimes the actors don't pay attention or editing team didn't notice? 

Oh i noticed that too! Seemed weird. Perhaps that's how he refers to her in his mind. She's not his Maa, she's his Nandini Mom

Agree with you about the picture. Definitely looks like he's angry on behalf of her, not at her. 

SONIA441 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Like Pri said in the Shivratri monologue that Ram does it on purpose to boost her moral strength. 

Yeh Notes banane ki Kshamta hum mein kyun nahi hai. Itna yaad kaise reh gaya ji ðŸ˜”

Real_Me thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SONIA441

I think Zanutix meant Ram not being able to speak infront of Priya without atleast 2 broken syllables when he's scared of her reactions😳

It's seriously getting on mine too. Dude, you're an almost 40yr old Industrialist from none other than Bandra - Speak like one infront of your Wife too😉

Yup! Check my reply to Zanutix

Doodle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Balh2fan

I flipped through it, just saw the initial kyuuuun… my mother watches it regularly.

but the pace at which it is going, I think tirchi is right it may wrap up soon, only thing is if they want to wrap up then why introduce new characters ðŸ˜•

They will wrap up another 70-100 episodes. I think with the old characters and old tracks, it was going nowhere. Like today it was clear that Vedika is out permanently. She made a major goof-up in desperation. They will move ahead with a fresh new story with new characters, and I support that because it will bring some freshness to the story. 

Doodle thumbnail

Originally posted by: SONIA441

Yeh Notes banane ki Kshamta hum mein kyun nahi hai. Itna yaad kaise reh gaya ji ðŸ˜”

My memory is a blessing and a curse at the same time.  smiley36

wallflowergirl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Also, I think the insta picture in the bedroom is definitely Ram taking a class b/c he wouldn't like anyone berating Pri now, even Nandini. 

I said the same in previous posts, that it's ram taking priya's lecture for being sherni only in front of him and letting others yell at her like that.

Ram be like ab tum mrs. Ram Kapoor ho from bandra, start behaving like one!😎

Btw, why did Ram say Nandini mom instead of mom at SH? Sometimes the actors don't pay attention or editing team didn't notice? 

It could be intentional too, see he is starting to see the difference of real love and fake one so maybe subconsciously he is categorising relationships in his life. Meera ko he has started calling only ma and nandini ko from mom to nandini mom.

You know tabhi to when Nandini will be berating priya he will reprimand her, how could she talk to his wife, her DIL in this insulting manner. 

Nandini will be shocked to see that Ram will be telling off nandini( fake family) for Priya and meera(real family).

Real_Me thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I had the same question, I feel he has been considering Nandini as the only mother figure for long, now that he has MM too, she became Nandini mom. As I mentioned in some post yesterday , his equation with N & co will be on equal footing from now on,

SONIA441 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

They will wrap up another 70-100 episodes.

KBC is also gonna be back soon.

The show was launched right before 2 weeks of KBC wrapping up & it was the only new one then on the channel.

Let's see what their plan is cos of all the others BALH2 looks more successful

wallflowergirl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Real_Me

I think the part of convo we had seen today between V & MS is not recorded (or heard by Mami). She will dial maami in tomorrow’s episode, and make MS talk more about this and also get him talk about Pri knowing. 

I too got the feeling Nandini will back off for now. She realised that RaYa are too strong, her screaming at Pri tomorrow also will not be taken lightly by Ram

I think on asking MS will say that shashi and vedika were involved! He is not getting paid by them now, he will not stick his neck out for them now especially infront of Ram.