Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Zanutix

Talking about his conversations with Priya. 

He's quite straightforward when talking to Sara/Maitrey/Vedika/Nandini/Adi/Brinda/Meera

His stammering and mumbling when talking to Priya is endearing (coz Priya ke saamne bolti bandh, baaki sabke saamne sher etc etc) but it gets annoying sometimes (personally) because he doesn't finish sentences, mumbles off the latter half of a dialogue or goes off on a tangent and fails to clearly put forth his points. 

(no offense to anyone. I just get fed up sometimes) 

You are right! I also think like Ritika here. There convo will happen on confession night, yes I am still optimistic. 

Real_Me thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

He's quite straightforward when talking to Sara/Maitrey/Vedika/Nandini/Adi/Brinda/Meera

His stammering and mumbling when talking to Priya is endearing (coz Priya ke saamne bolti bandh, baaki sabke saamne sher etc etc) but it gets annoying sometimes (personally) because he doesn't finish sentences, mumbles off the latter half of a dialogue or goes off on a tangent and fails to clearly put forth his points. 

Agreed! But he wasn’t this stammering fool with Priya before he fell in love with her, it is the unexpressed love that makes him this way, I think he will become better after he confesses. 

wallflowergirl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ik it gets irritating sometimes. I think priya bhi irritate hogyi hogi ab tak to.

SONIA441 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Real_Me

I thought he was straightforward and sensible in his convo with Maitri, I didn’t see any lack of coherency. He acknowledged that he was wrong in keep loving V after marriage, and he conveyed his disbelief in Maitri marrying Neeraj in a diplomatic way. The topic was sensitive, but he conveyed his opinion without being hurtful. 

I think Zanutix meant Ram not being able to speak infront of Priya without atleast 2 broken syllables when he's scared of her reactions😳

It's seriously getting on mine too. Dude, you're an almost 40yr old Industrialist from none other than Bandra - Speak like one infront of your Wife too😉

Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: RitikaS99

Are nahi now as vedika has said she and shashi are a team to it will be assumed that everything was done by vedika and shashi by Ram. And nandini will encash this chance to get herself and shubham out Scot free from all this jhol jhal.

Ab i think Nandini will back off for few days. She will realise that Ram and priya both are tough but to crack. No one is leaving the other.

Also, I think the insta picture in the bedroom is definitely Ram taking a class b/c he wouldn't like anyone berating Pri now, even Nandini. 

Btw, why did Ram say Nandini mom instead of mom at SH? Sometimes the actors don't pay attention or editing team didn't notice? 

Real_Me thumbnail

Are nahi now as vedika has said she and shashi are a team to it will be assumed that everything was done by vedika and shashi by Ram. And nandini will encash this chance to get herself and shubham out Scot free from all this jhol jhal.

Ab i think Nandini will back off for few days. She will realise that Ram and priya both are tough but to crack. No one is leaving the other.

I think the part of convo we had seen today between V & MS is not recorded (or heard by Mami). She will dial maami in tomorrow’s episode, and make MS talk more about this and also get him talk about Pri knowing. 

I too got the feeling Nandini will back off for now. She realised that RaYa are too strong, her screaming at Pri tomorrow also will not be taken lightly by Ram

Balh2fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Ram will/ should support.😤

Ab agr isne kuch gadbad ki to sare collectively show ko boycott krege.

Behen, ab maine analysis or predictions chod diye hain, expectations ke saath saath. 

But haan phir bhi aadat se Majboor let me predict… with their khatarnak telepathy and trust jo shabdon ka mohtaj nahin hain… he will trrrrrrust her and support her….🤣🤣🤣

wallflowergirl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Doodle

You are right! I also think like Ritika here. There convo will happen on confession night, yes I am still optimistic. 

You know in S1 when confession happens priya tells ram that she loves him but he is too thick headed to understand this and leaves for a few days to stay with her parents.

SONIA441 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ramya2

Like doctor who's TARDIS that travels across time... Priya and Ram have an AUTODIS that travels across multiverse🤣... Who knows what tomorrow will bring... They're in the new universe 🤣

Pata nahi kaunsa PortKey ya TimeTurner le aate hain yeh CVs🤡

Real_Me thumbnail

True💯💯

He was honest with her. No lies or hiding things.

The thing is if only Ram and priya can talk this openly without any reservations for each other.😌

As I said in another reply, I came to the conclusion that Ram will be able talk coherently with Priya only after confession,