Frequent Posters

AmirAryan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

The sons basically got BOTH Swaran and Ajeet arrested πŸ€”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-_2y0JLyKA

So I guess Ajeet kya help karega, use khud help ki zaroorat hai abπŸ˜†

Ajeet uncle regretting the day when he entered in swaran ghar πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ  Poor guy fas gaya 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: AmirAryan

Ajeet uncle regretting the day when he entered in swaran ghar πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ  Poor guy fas gaya 

Lol Ajeet Uncle still isn’t understanding the magnitude of the responsibility given to him. Did he really think bas Swaran ke side pe khade rehne se responsibility puri ho jayegi rather than actually figuring out some way to protect her from her sons? 

Ab baith ke enjoy jail ki hawaa in your bholapan πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

Lagta hai bas Sharvari Aunty hi kuch kaam kar sakti hai is story mein πŸ˜†

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

TFS

Lol, so is the lawyer associate lady going to come in handy? What about Neelima aside from Sharvari?

Ajeet's bholapan definitely paid a price over just mere utterance of the words of supporting Swaran as opposed to figuring the logicality behind the arrest. πŸ˜†

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

yes I think the lady solicitor would come out to help them ?

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Myrah_2020

TFS

Lol, so is the lawyer associate lady going to come in handy? What about Neelima aside from Sharvari?

Ajeet's bholapan definitely paid a price over just mere utterance of the words of supporting Swaran as opposed to figuring the logicality behind the arrest. πŸ˜†

LOL kya karegi Neelu puttar? πŸ˜† All she manages to do is make calls randomly....so yeah I guess she may try calling that lawyer lady - I think her name is Rehmat. Or even Sharvari might end up calling her.....lol yehi options lagte hain.....Swaran ka maayka seems non existent otherwise....dunno if they will also support her in this matter or side with the loser sons. 

Ajeet Uncle so far is only being used to provide reaction gif material in the story πŸ˜†....hopefully he gets to do more than that in the coming daysπŸ˜†

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

only one question have been bothering me since past few days Baidi sahib knew about his sons behaviour and every one have to die one day why did he not made his wife aware of their sons and tried make her strong to do handle her things by her self so she does not have be dependant on some one else for every thing she used the ATM first time but she does not look uneducated plus she had shown her strong side after his death by doing every thing by her self ,I know he loved her a lot but he should not had to be over protective about her like I said every one have to go and life after for a single person is not easy but she is not an young widow and husband and wife should be sharing the problems with each other ?

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

only one question have been bothering me since past few days Baidi sahib knew about his sons behaviour and every one have to die one day why did he not made his wife aware of their sons and tried make her strong to do handle her things by her self so she does not have be dependant on some one else for every thing she used the ATM first time but she does not look uneducated plus she had shown her strong side after his death by doing every thing by her self ,I know he loved her a lot but he should not had to be over protective about her like I said every one have to go and life after for a single person is not easy but she is not an young widow and husband and wife should be sharing the problems with each other ?

Basically they are showing that Bedi Saab was overprotective of her to the point of letting her stay in her cocoon rather than ensuring she is self-sufficient in any situation. I guess like many people, he also took it for granted that he will always be around to shield her from any problems....forgetting ki life ka kabhi koi bharosa nahin hota. 

Swaran is probably 10th pass or something like that....doesn't seem like she completed college. So she's not exactly uneducated but she doesn't seem to know much beyond being a homemaker/socialite....I mean she's literally never even had to withdraw money on her own from the bank - her husband has taken care of all practical life tasks for her.....so she is essentially a very sheltered woman who only focused on building her home and never thought much beyond the boundaries of her home. 

Life is going to come down crashing on her even more in the coming days as financial difficulties start.....she has the house but I don't think there is enough money to run the house with whatever funds have been left to her by Bedi Saab....she needs an income source and things may now get worse for her if the current funds get frozen due to a court case over this property. 

She has a strong/assertive side, yes but even there she has needed support to complete tasks....she has the will to do things but the practical application is something she still needs support on in many ways.....like she definitely needed help from Ajeet/Sharvari to complete the funeral rites - akele nahin kar paati sab. 

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

LOL kya karegi Neelu puttar? πŸ˜† All she manages to do is make calls randomly....so yeah I guess she may try calling that lawyer lady - I think her name is Rehmat. Or even Sharvari might end up calling her.....lol yehi options lagte hain.....Swaran ka maayka seems non existent otherwise....dunno if they will also support her in this matter or side with the loser sons. 

Ajeet Uncle so far is only being used to provide reaction gif material in the story πŸ˜†....hopefully he gets to do more than that in the coming daysπŸ˜†

Could it be time for thay daasi ji to show up and then  start her saas bahu bakwaas  with swaran

AmirAryan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Lol Ajeet Uncle still isn’t understanding the magnitude of the responsibility given to him. Did he really think bas Swaran ke side pe khade rehne se responsibility puri ho jayegi rather than actually figuring out some way to protect her from her sons? 

Ab baith ke enjoy jail ki hawaa in your bholapan πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

Lagta hai bas Sharvari Aunty hi kuch kaam kar sakti hai is story mein πŸ˜†

πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ glad that lawyer helped both πŸ˜† ufffff I loved the slap πŸ‘‹ scene and Bedi sahab πŸ˜­πŸ˜­β€οΈ