Part 41 FF: Anirudh gave reality check to children, their gameplan

mprvn36 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Continuation from previous part...

Initially Anirudh requested Somnath only to counsel children but latter told that no children won't listen to me, they need fresh strong voice which has command and able to mesmerize, attract others with  their voice and new faces to make children believe that person and they go into trance and believe him. If properly used hypnosis is a Powerful treatment to overcome all kind of psychological issues for everyone,  if not properly used it can spoil mankind by filling the brains with cruelty. So Anirudh agreed to counsel children. 

Before reaching to temple Somnath revealed everything to  sampoorna. Initially she didn't believe him but he told the entire story of Kishorilal from Koyli version. She is shattered to the core and started blaming everyone from Ghoshal family. Not interested to visit Prabodh and Payal also. But he convinced her not to say like that, they are also little kids like our children, who are spoiled by their own grandfather. Even Mukund and his wife are also innocent. So he asked her to co-operate in temple when Anirudh started counselling the children. Bihari will bring Satish Saswati when they are in sleep and Anirudh at a time will counsel all 4 of them. She nodded as an acceptance. 

On one side Bondita diverted the goons, took them to an old house and speaking with fake police who are their men arranged by Binoy giving information that Viceroy General is close to our family, he will Co-operate with us (Bondita is trapping with her words) in Indumukhi and Barun cases, we should be careful so that no stranger should roam here and they (Binoy goons) should also be very careful. They are nodding as per their plan.   She is creating a serious investigation and witness hiding  environment.  They are pretending that taking strict precautions for Indumukhi and Barun safety. As it is early in the morning still darkness is there and so by shadows goons (of Kishorilal) believed that there are someone in that old house.

Kishorilal goons left after listening everything. 

At the same time, Anirudh changed his costume as God ( like Lord Krishna) in divine form and came into temple, the director and cameraman of his movie arranged lighting effects and made children to believe that a real God came infront of them.. 

Satish Saswati are made to get awake by moving them but Somnath and sampoorna hid when their children got awake.

Prabodh is Highly amazed to see God, and fell on the ground with folded hands. Later remaining 3 children also fell on the ground and folded their hands.

He blessed them and remarked that you are not doing your responsibility as per your age, why are you behaving like as if you got supernatural powers. They sincerely told that you only gave us this power to predict things before, you only gave us the hints to get married before. Then why are you changing the word like this?

Anirudh as God : No children, I have given you infact to every human being special and unique powers I e. Only will power, passion towards an ambition, love towards everyone, every creature be it living or non living, many more natural qualities, but not any power to predict things and incidents before. 

Just recollect my stories did you remember that I have given such kind of powers to anyone of my devotees in previous era? He gave examples from mythological stories that everyone have worked hard  sincerely , whoever followed righteous path I had and  will always been with them. Recollect it once. Tell me. 

Satish: Then how are we able to predict things before?

Anirudh: It is because someone are manipulating your growing brains for their selfish motives. (He didn't reveal Kishorilal name purposefully) Viceroy General had selected few children from different places and you are also among them. 

Prabodh: why is he doing this to us?

Anirudh: Because he is a Britisher. He doesn't want to get this country freedom and people here to progress in all fields. He infact many Britishers want here people as slaves. He selected some talented children and spoiling them. (Here Anirudh intentionally lied to children to provoke them that they are talented and so they are getting manipulated , so that they will take this as challenge to.prove their worth. Anirudh continued...) If young people like you leave your studies and start believing unnecessary stuff our entire country will lose its future generation. To understand everything what is happening in the world, in  society one should show passion towards education, knowledge. Children, infact I am so upset with this. You are so pure souls and I like you very much. But somebody are using my name to manipulate you. It is hurting me that my devotees are getting spoiled..

Prabodh: Then please kill them with your sudarshan chakra.

Anirudh: No putr. In this era I am not going to use it immediately. I want you to fight against  this injustice. Some of them are going to blemish your life using my name. As a pure devotees of mine I want you to prove your worth and answer them through your dedication towards new changes, education, willpower and revert them back that not to use my name. Children, can't you remove this stain they are trying to force on me? Tell me.

Prabodh and Satish Saswati immediately said yes kanhaji, we will not spare anyone who trying to use your name for bad things. When three of them promised little Payal also gave her word. 

Anirudh smiled and blessed them. He told that he is going to come  in other form tomorrow so that you will gain inspiration. 

Prabodh raised doubt that why can't you come directly in this form only?

Anirudh answered that because you should learn to see my form in every human being irrespective of their religion, caste, region, gender. , You should see me in every creature in the entire nature and develop humanity.   Your perception towards me should not stick only by my appearance.  You will understand everything on Tomorrow. Also I want you to prove your talent to me..

They didn't understand what he is saying. Anirudh said that if you are interested in songs you have to learn it on your own and sing for me. If you are interested in drawing, story telling whatever it might be learn it and will show it to me when I come in another form. 

All the children nodded, closed eyes, chanting his name and he left.  When they opened eyes the entire lighting is gone. Silently he left with Director and cameraman. 

Somnath and sampoorna intentionally faked that they didn't see anything. Children are in cloud nine that God has appeared and spoke with them only personally. They asked children to close eyes and go into meditation. 

Satish, Saswati fell asleep after this and Anirudh carried Saswati in his arms whereas Satish is carried by Bihari. They silently made them sleep in their room. 

He immediately went for Bondita to their pre-planned place..

After 3 hours, Mukund and sharmila opened their eyes and are surprised to see their Kishorilal mama is also doing the same meditation along with Upendra. They asked him that why he is also doing. He lied to them that his life is dedicated to this house welfare and doing for all of your long life. 

He was frowning from inside for sitting like this in meditation desparately. He is worried what Bondita is doing and what is she planning. 

He saw some of the goons came there and gesturing him to come to them. So he asked Mukund and sharmila to go home with kids and Upendra. 

After they left he met them in an isolated place near temple. They gave the same information what they saw. Now Kishorilal is in dilemma if Viceroy General is double crossing him or if Bondita is playing this game smartly with him. 

Kishorilal thoughts are only on Bondita that day, he couldn't focus on children. There Anirudh felt relieved when he saw Bondita is safe and secretly returned home.

His men also tried to know about her activities but Anirudh pretended to outside goons and any outsider that she is in home studying and they both secretly left in another vehicle to meet Chandanpur elders and Tulsipur police officers to take help. Chandanpur elders agreed to confess whatever they know about Kishorilal past  but when they worried about their safety Anirudh assured them that police will take care of it .

Kishorilal with his goons secretly went into the place where Bondita went in the morning to capture Indumukhi and Barun. But he is surprised to find no one are there. she made such an environment to make him believe that a man and old woman things are there and back door is opened. He got irritated that Bondita is hiding Indumukhi and Barun in other place and thinking how to find them..

They purposefully cut the telephone wires of Kishorilal house.so that he won't communicate with VG.  There VG tried to call him but getting disconnected is frustrating him..

Here Anirudh Bondita  secretly went to the  third police officer who reopened the case for third time and  had committed suicide. They had persuaded the late police officer.family members and  after convincing their family members hardly assuring their safety , they both successfully found important evidence in his room which will be most useful and  powerful . Bondita happily embraced Anirudh that they got crucial evidence. He told that we have to be careful because we can't take action unless complete hypnosis and counselling is done to children. She agreed..

Anirudh secretly called Mukeshji Bangal khabar owner and explained the situation. He requested latter to counsel children the next day and asked them to print in their newspaper about Britishers secret plotting to spoil our reformations when they both get arrested (as their journalist Palash has already recorded). Mukesh agreed. 

He also called few drama artists of a well known drama company who have command in voice to come next day to Tulsipur secretly (and not to reveal their purpose of visit to anyone) for a drama and they agreed.

On that day only they secretly brought Upendra nephew (his sister Radha son) Biren to Tulsipur and his treatment is taken care by somnath. They didn't inform to his father (Radha husband) intentionally and left clues in such a way that Viceroy General had abducted Biren to take revenge in Kishorilal.

Although Somnath is an orthopaedic doctor he handled Biren case under the guidance of his psychiatric doctor friend who is in Bombay at that time and no one are available in Calcutta also. But still they didn't lose courage patience  and after learning about Biren condition,  the ayurvedic herbs given to him (Anirudh Bondita got to know about it through his father when they went for enquiry), Latter told that those are not to be given to Biren which leads to deterioration of his mental health more. He further suggested that the patient need to get shock treatment of create an exact situation to make him come out of this trauma that is the only solution left as per his condition.

Bonditha is expecting that Biren confession may be a powerful tool like Upendra confession and prayed in mind to Durga maa to save the innocent soul to help them in punishing the wicked Kishorilal. They have made a plan for next day to make him come out of trauma. 

Anirudh Bondita spoken softly with him, made him relax , take his food and sleep. Radha husband came to Tulsipur on that night and told that Viceroy General had kidnapped Biren to take revenge on him 

This made Kishorilal to get more worried and now his focus shifted towards VG that he (VG) is backstabbing him. He is also worried for another secret that Kumuda's life is not only spoiled by tax collector Stephan but also by this VG . Also Mala husband case is also closed by this VG influence only. It is like most of his (Kishorilal) secrets are in his hand. What if he made him arrested? This thought is making Kishorilal more tensed. He decided to take the life of VG and frame other in that murder. He persuaded Biren father assuring that he will search for his son and Bring back, and sent him back because he is already in tension and don't want to face him

Late night they discussed that they should not live a single stone also left. We should break opponents power and confidence and make them surrender to law.  He asked her to give ideas about it. She suggested if we can make Viceroy General also come to Tulsipur and create difference of opinions between them, so that in fit of rage they may either do a blunder or confess everything which will be useful. He praised her for this idea.

Later as per their plan they made the news reach through one of the reliable source of viceroy general that Kishorilal is double crossing him, joined hands with revolutionists to take his life for the sake of money. Already evidences against him (VG) are ready in Tulsipur with Kishorilal. 

Viceroy General is in deep dilemma and fuming with anger on Kishorilal. He decided to confront him and if possible kill him without anyone knowing about it. So far he left no evidences against himself but can't say anything so he decided to start secretly to Tulsipur as soon as possible. 

Anirudh Bondita requested Binoy to engage Viceroy General when he reaches Tulsipur. Binoy is in dilemma because from the beginning onwards he doesn't want any clash with Britishers, sensing his state of mind, Anirudh asked if he is happy doing business under Britishers influence, directly or indirectly paying them bribes, satisfying them at every step more than necessary. Binoy shooked his head as no. 

Anirudh replied that 'Baba, now it's the time to reveal Britishers true colours. At one side they promised our country that they will give freedom after this world war 2 but other side they are secretly plotting against us. We have to reveal their true colours and bring this to the notice to our freedom fighters, so that they will decide to offer our army help to them or not. Please baba, it's also a matter of our country's freedom. We can't let them backstab us or make them conspire against us. Please!.Even don't you want to do business in independent India without any burden from Britishers?'

Binoy thought and agreed with Anirudh wholeheartedly and he told that he will help him. 

2nd Day:

Next day Mukesh came and counseled them in a smooth language and explained the atrocities done by Britishers to our country. He had collected a collage of freedom fighters and explained them how everyone are giving their lives to bring our country from the clutches of slavery. He explained the repercussions of Jallianwala bagh, Rowlatt act, etc and how everyone had suffered for this.  As instructed by Anirudh he spoke in shudh Hindi and Bengali language so that children will have impression that he had God in his soul. Mukesh also told that if children and youth stuck to these ignorance, insanity,  superstitious beliefs our country Cannot progress and tomorrow some  other foreigners will also attack with advanced technologies. Then we will lost our identity by remaining as slaves to foreigners.

This made Children to think deeply. 

Later he had seen Prabodh interest in singing and writing poems about nature appreciated and encouraged him to proceed in this way. Satish had shown his drawings. Saswati has created an art and shown it. Little Payal has done basics in classical dance.   Mukesh asked them to develop their hobbies along with studies and concluded that to overcome any kind of mishaps in society, everyone should be educated and increase their awareness of what's happening in the world. 

Second day counselling has deep impact on children mind, especially on Prabodh. 

But he still asked what's fault in child marriages? Why can't we fight for freedom, for sake of society after we get married? Mukesh replied that it is a crime, because children are supposed to study and play and learn many things. Many things will not be in your control if you get married before eligible age. Just understand that life will not be in your control and especially girls health will be in high risk. Their health will be spoiled and sometimes may die also. Pointing to Prabodh, Your grandmother Shyamala was also died because of child marriage  (Only this much of information he had given) Even it is not at all good for boys health. Scientists are telling that Chances are there that new kind of diseases will be formed for boys who had got married early and they may also have life risk. This is the main reason your Anirudh chacha had annulled his marriage  with Bondita chachi in her childhood because her health and life will be risk.  Even Govt declared that child marriages are wrong and a crime. Going against law will make your parents and elders land in jail . Do you want your parents to be in jail? 

Children shooked their heads as no and gave their opinion that we want to play and enjoy with our parents, we don't want any marriages. Mukesh felt happy. Anirudh shown thumbs-up 👍👍 to Mukesh and he too reciprocated it with smile..

While concluding Mukesh asked them to close eyes and do meditation and he left after 2 mins when they closed eyes. Meanwhile Somnath and sampoorna are pretending that they have seen no one here. 

After that day penance Somnath sampoorna requested Mukund Sharmila to send Prabodh Payal with them as their tailor need to take measurements to make new dresses and their gold Smith will take measurements for rings and waist band for payal for their would be son in law and daughter in law. 

Mukund Sharmila agreed but Kishorilal raised doubt if Anirudh Bondita really agreed to this marriages or not then why can't they announce in village.

Sampoorna told that 'Yes Samdhiji they have agreed, actually they are busy in their works which will be completed with this havan. Let all the remnants of inauspicious matters burn in this havan, then everyone will know what's happening meanwhile we will go through this havan and will finish minute works.' 

Kishorilal thought that it's good to send children so that he can sneak into RC house and check what are Anirudh Bondita upto. 

Somnath thought that I am bringing Prabodh Payal to our home as suggested by Anirudh and  we have to be extra cautious today as he may wander around our house here and there. 

They brought Prabodh Payal to their house, fed them breakfast and took into guest room which had toys as per Payal choice and books of literature, nature as per Prabodh choice arranged by Anirudh. 

They had also brought a projector and shown how illiterate people are being fooled by everyone in society and social issues at that time society is going through. Those are the clippings recorded by Bangal khabar. Children understood what could be the repercussions of illiteracy. 

They sent Trilochan on zamindari work to buy new lands purposefully which will take lot of time, when Kishorilal is wandering near by somnath requested him also to accompany and told lie that those lands are going to be registered by the name of Prabodh and Payal  will be given as gifts to them after marriages which increased Kishorilal greed and went with Trilochan.

At a time Anirudh planned two dramas in their haveli in different places - One for children and another for Biren. 

They first decided to deal with children as Biren is in deep sleep because of the medicines suggested by Somnath friend. 

Few drama artists came there as freedom fighters - Jhansi LaxmiBai, Subhash Chandra Bose and counseled them that we need young children like you for society welfare and they made children listen to a Britisher voice of VG (a dubbing artist imitating VG voice ) and another person dressed up like Kishorilal and they spoke the similar conversation which Palash has recorded. 

Children understood that a similar person to their grandfather joined hands with VG to spoil our country. They fumed with anger and shouted Vandematram.. Vandematram and collapsed on the ground. 

The drama artists carefully counseled them further and asked them to focus on studies. Children agreed that they will becomes highly educated and serve the country.  They are made to go into deep sleep.to.let their minds rest. 

Somnath came and took all of them aside. Anirudh asked artists to Change their getups and be prepared for another drama. When they left to Change Somnath assured that now children are maximum safe they can't be bad influenced by Kishorilal or anyone. They will be in right path.

Anirudh, Bondita and artists started another drama.

When Biren got up from sleep, they created a scene infront of Biren with the help of drama artists who dressed as Kishorilal and Bondita wearing kumuda saree, her hairstyle like a tight plait tied with ribbon and drama artist hypnotizing Kumuda to go to Stephen, fulfill his desires as a woman don't step back and all (some filthy words🤬)

Kumuda in trance going to Stephen. Biren is shouting don't go didi,.. don't go didi and crying from other room.

Anirudh dressed as Stephen in Britishers dress forcing Kumuda (Bondita). She is screaming for help. Biren who listened this came out of his room, attacked Stephen (Anirudh) with stick, screaming that how dare you touch my sister? How dare you? In the fit of rage he also shouted on Kishorilal and revealed many secrets that Kishorilal used to pay them less for monthly expenses which is very minute in their property share, cheating his illiterate father and used his sister, maternal uncle (meshoji Mala husband)  for his filthy works. 

Anirudh Bondita felt delighted that he came out of trauma, he got well now. By screaming on Fake Stephen and fake Kishorilal he felt unconscious and collapsed on the ground.  Somnath gave him injection and told that he is ok just now he is weak you both can talk to him and take his confession once he regains consciousness after 3 hours. They both are very happy now. 

Late in the noon Biren gained consciousness and Anirudh Bondita comforted him. Anirudh told that he is in safe place now. Biren also felt happy that he is in Zamindar RC family of Tulsipur where sometimes people visit RC family for justice. Infact he too thought many times to visit any genuine powerful zamindar family and explain how problem but so far he didn't get chance. 

Later he confessed every atrocity of Kishorilal and promised that he is ready to give confession in court. They asked him to rest and also seeked Koyli help in giving the confession. She initially got scared to tell infront of everyone but Bondita motivated her to show courage if Kishorilal is punished her late friend Shymala will get justice. She then agreed.

They are extremely happy that they gathered maximum witnesses which can make case reopen and this time no one can escape.

On 2nd day evening : 

Anirudh received the news of VG about to reach Tulsipur at that day late night and may directly confront Kishorilal. He made calls to Gagan and latter assured him to send police team of Tulsipur, Chandanpur within an hour . Already Mukesh is there with journalists to cover everything. 

Anirudh alerted everyone in house and revealed everything to Trilochan. Initially he didn't believe but Koyli came and revealed everything. He got frustrated that how Kishorilal had played with their emotions in past and now playing in present that too with his grandchildren. 

Anirudh pacified him and told that he will be punished as per law, everyone should be very alert on that day as VG is about to reach here. 

Bondita also called her Dean and college professors that evening and told that her alloted case will be solved but she is taking police help in this and they college management board should give permission because there are many chances that case will be reopened and they too should not raise objections. As Catherine (an important board member of law and management college) is also there she spoke with college management board and took their permission. 

Dean is surprised and told her to be very careful as only few days are only left to submit her report. She too agreed. 

Anirudh secretly went to Kishorilal house and found that Kishorilal had left to outside in car who got information from his men that VG is coming to Tulsipur ( as his telephone is not working he sent one of his man to get the information about VG and he gave the information that VG is coming to Tulsipur). Already Anirudh kept Binoy men to observe Kishorilal activities so they will follow him. He secretly sneaked into Kishorilal house and went into Upendra room. He requested  Upendra that time had come to reveal to this world  all the facts and he (Anirudh) will take care that he won't be punished or gone to jail.. The defect of not having masculinity which he had is not his fault and it happens sometimes. Come out of the inferiority complex and show bravery to reveal the truth. 

Anirudh also revealed how he used his niece Kumuda for a cheap acts and his second brother in law also died because of Kishorilal. All this had happened because of Upendra silence. Atleast now he has to raise voice and encouraged him .

There Mukund and Sharmila had listened everything. Anirudh knew that they both are listening but it is necessary to know the ugly truth about their birth at this stage else if they still continue believing him once if he was sent to jail then Mukund will try hard to bring him back or unknowingly he will keep his children lives in risk..

Upendra gathered courage and agreed with Anirudh. 

Suddenly Mukund entered and shouted on both of them with tears that what non sense are they talking. Anirudh replied that whatever he listened is true, he initially didn't believe it and started grabbing the collar of Anirudh. Upendra couldn't see it anymore and raised from his wheel chair and this shocked Mukund to the core. He had Removed his kurta and shown the whiplash scratches on his back indicating how.much torture Kishorilal used to give. They both revealed everything, they had brought Biren and he too confessed Kishorilal wicked acts. 

Anirudh made him understand that his children lives will be spoiled by their own grandfather and not to do this. They also enquired and found that his brother Sudhanshu and his wife are in coma only because of Kishorilal. 

Upendra told that Mukund was also supposed to have 3 sisters who are mercilessly killed by his father when they are born, he also killed his ex lover Babita and thrown bad name on Somnath . Mukund was completely shattered after learning everything.

Upendra consoled him and told that now not to think of the person who have given birth to you but think of the persons whom you have given birth that is your children. 

They all finally hatched a plan to catch Kishorilal red handed.

At the late night as soon as viceroy general reached Tulsipur Binoy gave a grand welcome to him and satisfied him with grand arrangements, music, dance and all.

Anirudh, Bondita 😡Mukesh (Bangal khabar owner), journalist Palash , Some police officers of Tulsipur came in disguise to catch them red handedly. They brought Mukund also to show his real father ugly truth.

There Kishorilal is waiting for opportunity to meet him personally but VG is busy his men(actually Binoy men)  asked him to wait outside (Here Binoy men purposefully created communication gap)

As per the plan they made Biren tied in VG Bungalow , two artists one is dressed as young man Barun and a old woman Indumukhi are also pretended as locked in a room and made Kishorilal witness it. Kishorilal is unable to identify Indumukhi but she shouted Kishorilal, you have done black magic on me and made me dive in river.. she is shouting from inside. Biren also acting like mentally unstable and talking like previously

This had blown Kishorilal and came to conclusion that VG is trying to backstab him no doubt in it. 

Binoy during drinks with VG purposefully instigated that there is a person named Kishorilal who is bad mouthing against you telling that you are conspiring not to give freedom to our country and all He is secretly meeting some revolutionists and everyone are gossiping against you. 

VG is throwing glass and there Kishorilal came secretly. Binoy observed it and he silently moved away. 

There Anirudh made both the families shift to safe place keeping the protection of their genuine villagers who are reliable.

Here the real confrontation between VG and Kishorilal is about to start.

Note: This is part 41 of my FF. Please read in your free time and let me know your views. Thankyou 🙏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mprvn36 thumbnail

More and more friends..

mprvn36 thumbnail

To all the other friends extremely sorry if I forget anyone🤗

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Glad The Children Won't Get Married

Anirudhi Stopped Them 

Waiting For The Next Chapter Take Your Time With

My Friend.

Do You Watch Parineeti? 

mprvn36 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilverBell

Glad The Children Won't Get Married

Anirudhi Stopped Them 

Waiting For The Next Chapter Take Your Time With

My Friend.

Do You Watch Parineeti? 

Thankyou Nicita, btw I am not watching Parineeti. Because after many years I have loved a show that is bb, but everyone know how cruelly it was axed😡💔. After that I can't raise any curiosity for any other show😭 

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mprvn36

Thankyou Nicita, btw I am not watching Parineeti. Because after many years I have loved a show that is bb, but everyone know how cruelly it was axed😡💔. After that I can't raise any curiosity for any other show😭 

Yes I Loved Barrister Babu Too

Hated Colors Tv For Ending It.

Parineeti Is Boring Iam Not Watching It I Don't Like The Storyline.