Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

There was also a rumour that salman helped her when her parent was sick.That made ash angry as he kept in touch with ex n broke up with him after an ugly fight with him regarding it.when the blame was put on her, she said that its not she who came in between salman ash,but its ash who came in between salman n her.

I donot deny maybe salman helped her parents when they were sick... That does not make abusive person a good person but will make somy indepth to him and make her keep quiet about his abuse and bear it silently.

And not sure who came between who .. timeline is confusing.

Edited by -PD- - 2 years ago
CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

She's like really late...the only one getting exposed by now is her...cause HW is like so last week...honey if ya did not join the parade or the class action suit then you ain't got no chance...unless you got some hard-core proof...in that case call me...I'll set you up!

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I do hope Salman sues her to her last penny if she uses his name in association with a convicted criminal.  I hope he saved all her public comments of her praising him, and all her private messages requesting...work.  In fact I hope Mrs. A B also puts a gag order on this potty mouth, because if she had anything to say Mrs. AB would not need this woman, tagging her in this sordid mess does more harm than good to Mrs. AB reputation at this point.

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Seems like she's deleted the post already

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Desi-Adonis

I actually have a pretty good theory of why she does that. I have followed the story so I know. 

Pls tell..m curious. I have not doubt what she is telling now is truth..but vary of her earlier stance

hasini009 thumbnail

Aish, Somy and Kat. aur kitne hai bhai’s hit list mein?

lagta hai Somy got her memory back, finally.

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yeh mereko confuse kar reli hai. Maine isko kaafi follow kiya, iske recent amreeka wale interviews bhi dekhe the. Tab jab woh Amreeka mein NGO chalareli thi, Bollywood se koso door. Usko bhai ki buttering karneki na zarurat thi, na waisi ladki lagi. And yet she only had good things to say about bhai.

Ab achanak kya hua? 😕

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Good luck girl. 

beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Is she exposing Virgin Bhai?

Though the intent of her post is unclear. If she had to expose, she could have done it one post. 

This step by step process of exposing may also be because she wants to blackmail someone. 

Later can go back and say her account was hacked and she has no info about anyone, anything.

Anyways good luck to her expose.