Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

It’s all about love 😂 

Looks totally different in the picture.

Looking like s*xual abuse to me 😳

Edited by NathuPyare - 2 years ago
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Weinstein was a producer. What is she is hinting at the production house? 

I am sure there are serial abusers and creeps in Bollywood too. I hope they get exposed. And I dearly hope that the accusations are valid. 

Many big actresses shared cordial relationships with Harvey Weinstein attending his galas and events. Fear of retaliation and ostracization keeps many silent. Some women can be brainwashed to believe their abuser is a caretaker. So despite public appearances, there can be an undercurrent of abuse. 

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

somy ali is an attention seeker, she goes back and forth with salman and hints at abusive salman to get attention every few years

I would take her claims more seriously if she didn't vacillate with her love and hate 

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Looks like her past is haunting her.

Aishwarya dumped Salman makes a lot of sense.

powpow thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

urgh, i’m taking that image/silhouette is from MPK.. gawd, hate that whole song/sequence whatever thing! also people make fun of MPKDH (very deservedly) but that MPK intro song would be as troll-worthy if that movie had tanked too! 

TLDR: Soraj Barjatya is a sh!tty “director” 😑

Filmistan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Desi-Adonis

How much more proof do people need to believe sallu is a creep? 

What proof? Actors speaking out against Salman have to stake their careers. In Somy's case, she doesn't have anything to lose. So, why not name and shame?

She keeps flip-flopping between Salman, the abusive boyfriend, and Salman, her ex where things simply didn't work out.

If anyone has any proof against Salman, they should come out. But what it seems is that certain people simply seek attention and limelight because his name sells.

I have no doubt that Salman is a shady person. But if anyone wants to hold him responsible, they should be genuine. All the drama surrounding him always seems like people wanting to be at the center of attention. And, he's an easy target.

If Salman abused anyone, they should be filing a police case than crying about it on media platforms.

Originally posted by: nonam

somy ali is an attention seeker, she goes back and forth with salman and hints at abusive salman to get attention every few years

I would take her claims more seriously if she didn't vacillate with her love and hate 

She must have a set of issues of her own. But it's not uncommon for victims of abusive people to struggle with feelings of both love and hatred -- especially if they were a romantic partner at one point. Abusive people also treat you kindly from time to time and feelings don't necessarily vanish just because they have a bunch of toxic traits. So, I don't think her oscillating between love and hate should discredit the concerns she brings up about him.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

There was also a rumour that salman helped her when her parent was sick.That made ash angry as he kept in touch with ex n broke up with him after an ugly fight with him regarding it.when the blame was put on her, she said that its not she who came in between salman ash,but its ash who came in between salman n her.

Originally posted by: -PD-

This looks like she is a benami for salman.. similar to his being human ...

As you said hope it is not some drunk stunt or maybe we will get another article saying her account is hacked 🤔

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Somi Ali has had one messed up life from childhood to adulthood. I hope she’s at a good place now and is continuing to seek therapy for herself.  Getting molested as a child and raped at age 14 can damage you for life. Add to that her abusive relationship with Salman for many years and it’s a miracle the girl is doing as well as she is. Her making excuses for Salman, and then defending him for years after their relationship ended while she was working as domestic abuse victim advocate just shows how badly messed up her psyche was or probably still is to some extent. She also probably has no Bollywood ambitions left so she can say what she wants from the comfort of her home and life in the U.S. without fears of repercussions.  

However, something about this cryptic posts comes across as more of a breakdown knee jerk reaction to something rather than a planned and thoughtful approach to dealing with a serial predator(s).