Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Again I am saying a asshole like him has to put behind the bars for lifetime. I am more than happy that my aishu didn't married this impotent cuz she married a MAN the abhishek bachchan who is so charming, handsome n have an aura to attract female fraternity. Pls god ise karma dasao. 

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Time for Bhai to donate few million dollars. 

Joannna thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

First of all Somy Ali should make up her mind. She keeps swaying with her opinions all the time . 

Actually, even after break up for many years Salman and Somy were on great terms and there are pics of them meeting in America etc. 

But, now it looks like Salman is not in contact with her anymore and so Somy seems very bitter and is trying to get attention. 

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Though the still is from MPK the silhouette is not that of Salman. Those two were random dancers/choreographers not Salman, Bhagyashree. That said Somy clearly wanted to implicate Salman using the pic, caption and tag.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thats true.Salman is over possessive with his gfs n if they get close to others he abuses them physically. After somy only Aishwarya came.But when salman helped somy when her mom was critical,Aishwarya felt cheated for spending time with Somy. It led to an ugly fight with them.Salman might have abused somy when they were dating.but after the break up only he helped her mom.thats why Aishwarya got angry.

Originally posted by: -PD-

I donot deny maybe salman helped her parents when they were sick... That does not make abusive person a good person but will make somy indepth to him and make her keep quiet about his abuse and bear it silently.

And not sure who came between who .. timeline is confusing.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Thats true.Salman is over possessive with his gfs n if they get close to others he abuses them physically. After somy only Aishwarya came.But when salman helped somy when her mom was critical,Aishwarya felt cheated for spending time with Somy. It led to an ugly fight with them n salman kept saying  that somy is only his friend now.Salman might have abused somy when they were dating.but after the break up only he helped her mom.thats why Aishwarya got angry.

BhetuPunha thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Who is Somy Ali ? Who are these people that gobble up 6 pages of a thread and yet I don't know anything about them😒.

I feel so ignorant ðŸ˜­ , but that is So Me😉 .

beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhetuPunha

Who is Somy Ali ? Who are these people that gobble up 6 pages of a thread and yet I don't know anything about them😒.

I feel so ignorant ðŸ˜­ , but that is So Me😉 .

pls do not remain so ignorant....v have goooooogle to help us...BTW Somy ali was one of the GF's of Sallu😉

BhetuPunha thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: beena_jon

pls do not remain so ignorant....v have goooooogle to help us...BTW Somy ali was one of the GF's of Sallu😉

Ah another one 😵

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Thats true.Salman is over possessive with his gfs n if they get close to others he abuses them physically. After somy only Aishwarya came.But when salman helped somy when her mom was critical,Aishwarya felt cheated for spending time with Somy. It led to an ugly fight with them.Salman might have abused somy when they were dating.but after the break up only he helped her mom.thats why Aishwarya got angry.

But that's not an excuse for salman to abuse Ash ... And he wonot get right to go physical with her.