Asmaani Jodi, Shiva aur Raavi : A Series - (Chpt 3 - pg 7- updated)

Rooohh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

NOTE :

Instead of a drabble I have decided to make this a series of short stories, where my character "the tourist" goes through different parts of the town and discovers different parts of our beloved ShiVi's, asamaani jodi's story. This series will be updated as and when inspiration strikes 😆

Tried writing for the first time, excuse any mistakes 😃

A story that came to my mind, when talking about what the epilogue or the conclusion of ShiVi's story could be.

Asmaani Jodi, Shiva aur Raavi

It was a warm pleasant day in Somnath, a tourist roaming around the streets came to a halt as a tea stall.

The tea stall was empty barring a old man sitting by the end of the bench kept near the stall. The tourist was tired & decided to rest for a while. She sat down on the bench & ordered herself a  cup of tea.

She was looking around idly, when suddenly she heard loud noises of kids, two kids to be precise, a little girl & a boy, they were fighting. the girl had a kite in her hand, the boy seemed to want it. That seemed to be their topic of quarrel.

The tourist, already tired, was annoyed with the fight, muttered to herself, "Kitna jhagda kar rahe hai, jaan le lenge ek dusre ki aur meri bhi"

The old man sitting beside her, silent until then chuckled softly and said, "Arey beta, yeh bache hai dono."

The tourist looked over at the old man, he seemed friendly, with wise eyes. She thought him to be safe enough to have a conversation with, so she replied, "Ha kaka bache hai par aisa lag raha hai abhi kaccha khaa jaayenge ek dusre ko"

To which the old man smiled fondly "Abhi lad rahe hai, dekhna thodi der main sulah ho jaayegi, yehi iss gaali ke aage rehte hai dono, sab kehte hai bade hoke ekdum Shiva-Raavi jaise banenge"

"Shiva Raavi?" asked the tourist, puzzled.

The old man's smile widened, eyes wrinkling he said, "Shiva-Raavi ko yaha kaun nahi jaanta, arey log to kya, dyaan se sunoge to somnath ki har gaali tumhe unka koi ek qissa suna jaayega. Kehte hai qisse mukammal hote hote dastane ban jaati hai, log chale jaate hai, reh jaati hai to bas unki kahaani"

"Log kehte hai bachpan se saath pale bade the Shiva aur Raavi, aise hi ladte jhagadte, ek dusre ki jaan khaane daudte the, jabhi ek jagah hote, sabki saans atak jaati, ki pata nahi kaunsa toofaan aa jaaye."

The girl now intrigued by in these two people asked "Phir kya hua un dono ka?"

"Phir," said the man, "phir dono ki shaadi ho gayi. Somnath ki sabse mashoor shaadi thi wo, do nafrat karne waalon ki shaadi. Sab kehte the, kabhi ek saath nahi reh paayenge dono, ek aag to duja paani, inka kaha koi mel."

The man looked over to see the girl listening intently, so he continued, "Par wo kehte hai na, uska likha hua hamari samjh kaha aata hai, kahi chaand sitaron ke beech bani hui jodi ko zameen par rehne waale maamooli se log kaha samjh paayenge."

"Waqt guzra, ladaiya jhagde hue, itne ki kabhi kabhi lagta yeh dono ek dusre ko hi nahi, poori duniya ko apne saath bhasm karde"

The girl, now thoroughly confused, asked, "Par kaka apne to kaha inki shaadi hui thi, to itni nafrat lekar yeh ek saath rehte kaise the? Zaroor alag ho gaye honge na?"

The man laughed at this, "Maine kaha na, asmaani jodi ko zameen samjh nahi paati. Sab ko tumhari tarah yehi laga ki alag ho jaayenge, aur alag hue bhi dono. Par wo kehte hai na, nafrat aur ishq dono main junoon hota hai, aur jinhe iss junoon ki aadat aur zaroorat ho, wo kaha reh paayenge uske bina.

Jaise chand chahe jitna hi door kyu na ho dharti se, ghumta to wo dharti ke ird gird hi hai na, aise hi dur hokar bhi inki duniya ek dusre ke ird gird ghuma karti thi"

The girl getting a little impatient with her curiosity asked, "Phir, aage kya hua?"

"Aage wahi hua jo hona likha tha" said the man, "Kismat ke jude rishton se kitna hi bhaag lo, haar hi jaate ho, jaise uss bholenath Shiva ke saath Gauri ka naam juda tha, ussi tarah iss Shiva ki kismat main uski Raavi ka naam likha tha"

"Junoon ne nafrat ka libaaz nikal kar, ishq ki chadar odh li, pyaar ho gaya tha dono ko ek dusre se. Jab duniya inki nafrat ka kuch nahi kar paayi, to pyaar ka kya karti. Ho gaye dono ek. 

Jo galliyan kabhi unke jhagdo ke awaazein suna karti thi, wo ab unke pyaar ka raag sunne lagi. Misaal ban gaye dono, aaj bhi jab do pyaar karne waale milte hai, to log dua karte hai ki unka pyaar bhi Shiva-Raavi jaisa ho."

The girl was almost mesmerized by this story, wondering what become of Shiva-Raavi she asked, "Ab wo dono kaha hai? Yehi rehte hai kya somnath main?"

To which the old man smiled, "Maine kaha na beta, asmaani jodi ka zameen se jyada der tak koi vaasta nahi rehta, waqt rehte wo wahi pohoch jaate hai wapas. Kaayi saal ho gaye hai, Somnath ki gaaliyon ne Shiva-Raavi ko dekha ho. 

Par unki dastaan aaj bhi yaha ghuma karti hai, pyaar ki dhun bajaate hue, ishq ka koi paigaam gaate hue." 

Saying this the man got up and bid the girl goodbye. 

Lost in the story, the girl suddenly realised the fighting had stopped, she turned around searching for the little girl & boy, only to find the boy holding the girl's hand dragging her away, while saying "Chal main aaj tujhe patang udana sikhata hoon, asmaan main aise udegi ki, zameen par wapas aayegi hi nahi"

The tourist smiled softly to herself, whispering "Asmaani Shiva-Raavi."

The end 

I hope you all enjoyed :)

P.S : special mention to the ones that inspired this story (you know who you are ) , I hope it was half as good as your expectations from me.  

Index 

1. Aasmani Jodi - Page 1

2. Tales told by a tree -  Part 1 - Page 4 

Part 2 - Page 6

3. A forgotten promise - Page 7

Edited by Rooohh - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

random10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

my spot 

-------------

the fact that shivi's story is so fairytale like is making my heart go whoosh 

in my head, this is the epilogue for the show- thats it 🤗❤️

this is so beautifully written, asmaani jodi 

poetic, just like some of shiva's lines in the show 

some of my absolute fav bits:

"Sab kehte the, kabhi ek saath nahi reh paayenge dono, ek aag to duja paani, inka kaha koi mel."

"Waqt guzra, ladaiya jhagde hue, itne ki kabhi kabhi lagta yeh dono ek dusre ko hi nahi, poori duniya ko apne saath bhasm karde"

"Jaise chand chahe jitna hi door kyu na ho dharti se, ghumta to wo dharti ke ird gird hi hai na, aise hi dur hokar bhi inki duniya ek dusre ke ird gird ghuma karti thi"

"Jo galliyan kabhi unke jhagdo ke awaazein suna karti thi, wo ab unke pyaar ka raag sunne lagi. Misaal ban gaye dono, aaj bhi jab do pyaar karne waale milte hai, to log dua karte hai ki unka pyaar bhi Shiva-Raavi jaisa ho." 

THE WORDS! 😭

waise, who is the old man hmmm? srk uncle na? or pakka someone related to him? 🤣😎

Edited by Anu_V - 2 years ago
blissfulcanyon thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Taking the second spot because someone stole mine 😭

sillysatchel thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Whichever spot Meghu gets

Okay first of all

I'M SAD THAT THEY ARE NOT ALIVE OKAY? IT BROKE MY DIL SO MUCH. But the good kind of break. 

The kind of bittersweet sukoon I got to read that Shiva and Raavi are their town's most famous couple, as they should be. Everyone knows about them, wants to be them, cherishes them, and that's a beautiful thing to read! 

You've written it so beautifully, Rooh! Jaha se bhi inspiration mila ho, it's amazing, aur likha kar, this is as beautiful and insightful as your threads, I love it <3 

Edited by sillysatchel - 2 years ago
Rooohh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Edited by Rooohh - 2 years ago
Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Awwieee ❤️

This is so so pyaara. Asmaani shivi. Aasmani jodi ko zameen samajh nahi paati. This got me 🥺

I can totally imagine this happening, somnath ki galiyo Mai unke pyaar ke kisso ki dastaan. 

I had a smile throughout reading this with mixed feelings towards the end.Do write more ❣️

Edited by Pixierocks - 2 years ago
Prizi thumbnail

This is so amazing😍

Asmaani shivi❤️

Kfof thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Expressionist (September 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Awweee!! Its so cute and beautiful 😍❤❤

qwerty.shivi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

asmaani shiva-raavi❤️

loved it🤗

mandira2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yeh kya likh diya yaar??? HOW WAS THIS SO BEAUTIFUL AND POETIC ?? Bhar bhar ke pyaar iss Drabble ke liye ❤️❤️❤️

Oh my god our Shivi have become a legend in Somnath 🥺🥺 tbh I can imagine this happening! People give missals of their epic love story! The most stunning story love story in Somnath ❤️

“Jaise chand chahe jitna hi door kyu na ho dharti se, ghumta to wo dharti ke ird gird hi hai na, aise hi dur hokar bhi inki duniya ek dusre ke ird gird ghuma karti thi” -> I loved this analogy of Shiva and Raavi being the moon and the earth!! Shiva is the hard earth while Raavi is the luminescent moon that softens the rigid earth ❤️ 

This story literally had the best dialogues I’ve read for any Shivi ff!! Poetry dripping from each line *chef’s kiss* 

The only part that made me a tiny bit sad was when you indicated that Shiva and Raavi are dead 🥲 My crazy heart cannot digest that there is a world where these two idiots don’t exist. For us Shivi fans these characters will live on for as long as we live ☺️ Ik thoda sa dramatic hogaya but that’s the type of impact these two have on me 😌

Beautiful work ❤️❤️

Edited by mandira2 - 2 years ago