Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Beautifully written ❤️❤️

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mish_18

Awww Rishab & Ritesh 😭😭

I wanted mooooreeeee!!! But yea, this was so good. I liked that 6 months wala detail you added in Pratha's past. Nice touch that was ❤️

🤗

I thought Rishu should do background check on her before proceeding with his plan 😆

If I don't feel lazy I will try to make this as FF. 

ILoveNature thumbnail
Originally posted by: rbb1

This is really good, wish it was longer. I hope we get to read more stories on them

thank you

Me too. I hope to see many more PraRish stories and better writers writing about them. 

ILoveNature thumbnail
Originally posted by: infinity101

Beautifully written ❤️❤️

thank you ❤️

princess369 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Very nice update 

Plsss update next part soooon 

Will be waiting to read

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

first story on prarish

thanks for writing

liked you written very well pratha's mind

and given correct reason saving life to rishabh fall for pratha which is justified or else show rishabh don't have any strong reason for that lie

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Part 2 

good here rishab had atleast taken effort to check pratha's background unlike show 

ILoveNature thumbnail
Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

first story on prarish

thanks for writing

liked you written very well pratha's mind

and given correct reason saving life to rishabh fall for pratha which is justified or else show rishabh don't have any strong reason for that lie

Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

Part 2 

good here rishab had atleast taken effort to check pratha's background unlike show 

Thank you😳 

Now even in the show he is tried to find out about Pratha. And he even said Kuch time me usko sach pata chal jayega and if she is innocent he will let her go...

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Originally posted by: ILoveNature

Thank you😳 

Now even in the show he is tried to find out about Pratha. And he even said Kuch time me usko sach pata chal jayega and if she is innocent he will let her go...

might after watching ur part unko akal aa gayi ho😆 jaise shadi koi majak hai

ILoveNature thumbnail

Part -3 A game

Fifteen days has been pass with Rishabh and Pratha playing perfect husband and wife toward each other. Pratha knew within first few days itself that Rishabh is no way in love with her. She might not know about his intentions but she knows for sure he is faking it. According to mehak di’s investigation He is trying to find something.He has done background check on her. She knew it would be hard to surpass him but she knows he doesn’t know whole truth about her. She hasn’t left any clue about it. Whatever information he has he can only have doubt on her but can’t prove anything. She just needs to be more careful. She needs to do her work without causing more suspicion about her in his head.

He is not leaving any chance to show how much he is in love with her. Always flirting with her or teasing her. He never leaves her alone,always tried to be with her. Always looking for her if she goes somewhere without informing him. For his family, it’s look like he is deeply and madly in love with her. One day his cousins were teasing them asking her how she makes him love her more than his country and duty.

“Hume tho laga tha Bhai shaadi ke dusre din hi duty ke liye chale jayege but bhabhi ke kuch tho yesa magic kiya hai bhai par woh tho unko chod di nahi rahe” One comment and other laugh. She faked smile. She knows better. It’s not his love for her but his suspicion. He isn’t leaving her alone because he is trying to find something against her so he can confirm his doubt. 

She gave Rishabh a look and saw him giving guilty look to his ex while his ex leaving the scene and for some reason that pissed her off. It’snot like she has feeling for him but she just doesn’t like the idea of her husband having feeling for some other woman. Maybe it’s a wife thing. Deep down she wished it was all true not fake. Living a like a normal woman. With husband who loves her, family who adores her. But now it’s just a forgotten dream.

She shakes her head to throw away stupid thoughts. She is not here to play wife. She is here in mission and she should be focusing on that. Mahek di has told her that professor has given the information about another asur who going enter the city soon. With Rishabh being her tail, she can’t move freely so Mahek di is doing all the work of collecting the information outside while she tries to find details inside. She knows Lalit is not the only one who is the asur from this family. She tried to find about another asur thought Lalit. But he doesn’t have his memory and act like a child now. That’s the reason she didn’t tried to kill him again when Rishabh took him home after saving him that day.

Today she need to go out and killed that asur Mahek di told her about but she doesn’t know how to escape from Rishabh. He isn’t leaving her alone. She smirks when idea stuck to her head. She rushed to dining room while everyone is waiting for her to have dinner.

“Pratha Kaha rehe gayi thi, aayo betho” her mother in law asked her with a smile. Only person she actually respect in this family. At first she come out as a rude person but now she knows she only trying to follow and make everyone follow the rules.

Pratha sat besides Rishabh while His Ex sat opposite him.Both were staring at each other with emotional face. She felt something strange.She didn’t like the look Rishabh is giving to his Ex. She holds his hand and tried to make him look at her. She wants to prove something to that woman that she this man belongs to her now. Next second she felt childish for doing that but the way other woman look other side and not her husband made her feel good. Rishabh ask her what happen. She just shakes her head negatively and put food on both plate.

“Rishabh!” She whisper called him. “hmm” he answer. “Woh ma soch rahi thi, aap ne bola tha na jab me ready hu tho aap ko batau” He stares at the with big eyes “Main ready hu” she said with smile and he starts to cough.She make him drink water.  

“aap itna pyaar karte hai mujhse, aap ne time bhi diya mujhe adjust karne ke liye, I don’t want to make you wait anymore” She said with her sweet smile. She look at his terrified face which make her laugh but she control. Now I am going to play your game……

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I planned to make it short stories. I hope you like it. Itried to write something else and it turn out be this. Next chapter will befrom Rishabh’s POV. Please ignore grammar mistakes 

Part- 4

Edited by ILoveNature - 2 years ago