Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: Milalal27

loving it, wasn't expecting a third chapter.

thank y.

if possible please tag me. ❤️

Yes, I didn't plan to write third chapter myself 😆 but I wanted to write somethingelse to them than I thought why not continue this story itself 😆 now I turned into short story😃

Sure, I will tag you from now on❤️

ILoveNature thumbnail

Part-4

Rishabh

What the hell? This was never in plan; he was just teasing her for taking out reactions from her. So he could read her better. It’s really hard to tell what she is thinking but he can tell she is pretending to be innocent girl who doesn’t know anything. Her smile looked calculative and fake but where ever he flirts with her she lose her mask she has been putting on her face.  She shows the reactions that are not calculative, So many reactions comes on her face in few seconds ; and he need to be honest to himself, She looks really cute with those facial expression and that’s another reason why he tease her so much.

But what happened to her suddenly? He still remembers that day when he asked her to put uptan(paste) on his body. She looked terrified and so damn cute when he took out his shirt. Nevertheless she did put uptan on his body. He wanted to tease her so he hold her hand pull her toward him that made her loose her balance and land on his lap, at first he just wanted to tease her but seeing her face, he couldn’t stop himself, she looked so cute and beautiful . He leaned toward her. Both eyes were locked. His breath was fanning her cheek. His nose touches her. She closed her eyes and he did that too. For some reason he wanted moment to stay still,their lips were inch closer to meet when they heard their door opened. He saw Reem and him comeback to his sense.

“Sorry, kabhi Rishabh ke room me knock karke nahi aayi na,adad nahi hai but next time se I will keep that in mind” “Seems aunty calling you for pooja” Saying that she leave the room. Rishabh close his eyes in guilt.What he was going to do? He can’t lose like that. He can’t be unfair to her.They were together from the childhood. They always knew they are going to married.He always has given more importance to his duty than her and she always understood, never complains and that’s what he liked her about. She gave him space, never tried to meddle with his duty. She has sacrifice so much for him and he never gave her anything and now he is losing his control over her himself? He felt disgusted about himself. He felt sorry for her, he looked at Pratha’s face, she looked hurt but soon she masked her expression like she always does.

“Uptan sukhne ke baad naaha (shower) li jiyega, main neeche ja rahi hu” and she left. She avoids him for whole day and comeback to the room at night and pretend nothing happened. Gave him milk and went to sleep. He doesn’t know how to react on that. From that day Rishabh hasn’t tried to go closer to her but he isn’t leaving her alone too. He still teases her like before but she just smiles but doesn’t give the same reaction she used to give and for some reason he is missing her cute face.

Why she wants to take next step? Well he is her husband and she might have a expectations from him and their relationship. It’s normal between husband and wife right?

He need to snap out, did he already forgotten the reason he had married to her?

No….

But she isn’t doing anything doubtful either.  He started to doubt his own intuition. What if she was actually innocent all alone and his all suspicion was wrong. He was never wrong before so it was hard for him admit it. But what if?

And What if she actually fallen in love with him? He is not blind he can see the murderous stares she gives to him whenever he looks at Reem.  She always stays close to him whenever Reem is in the picture. Holding his hand like she wants to claim her right on him, letting Reem knows he is her. It’s so childish yet adorable.

He feels bad for Reem and guilty for causing her pain. She looks so hurt, and not just her, he cause pain to his brother too. He lies down on his bed. Ritiesh hasn’t forgiven him till now. He stops talking to him, He never took this long to forgive him before but now he doesn’t want to see his face too. He hurt him bad. He messes up so many lives for his doubt. He closes his eyes her He doesn’t know going to do?

He heard his room door being open. He got up from bed and see Pratha enter the room with the milk on her hand. She handle him milk and turn to close the door. His heart is beating more than usual. He doesn’t know the feeling scare or excited. She closes the door and come to him. He stood up with milk on his hand. She sensuously made him sat down on his bed. He sat down and looks at her. Is he ready for it?No, not yet.

“Aap dud nahi pi rahe, pasand nahi hai tho I have arranged something else for you” She sensuously said, holding his chin with her finger and made him look left side. They are few alcohol bottles, glasses and ice buckets on the table. No no….

“Pratha, yeh drinks kyu?” He asked her. “Mood banta hai aap ne tho bola tha” She went toward the table and start pouring the drink on grass. He facepalm himself for saying that to her other day just to invoke reaction from her.  He need to think fast to get out of here. He can’t let her make them drunk. He doesn’t trust his drunk self.

“Pratha I think we need to conscious, I think we shouldn’t drink” He tried to convince her. “But mood ka kya? She asks him with innocent face. “I will drink this milk, mood yese hi ban jayege na?” He drank all the glass in one go. “Dekho I drunk whole glass of milk now put down the glass. She put down the glass and goes near him.  Hold his hand

“Pratha you know I think we should wait… we shouldn’t hurry….Hurry….. in these things…. His eye lashes feels heaver, he is getting sleepy.

“Aur kitna wait? “aap ready ho main ready hu” she pout. Damn why she look this cute(how many time he called her cute already?) 

“Aap ready nahi ho kya?”

“Pratha main…..” he couldn’t complete just loose his conscious, lied down on the bed….

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you all like it. I know it too soon for Rishabh to fall for her but I think they need to have something that holds them together.

Ignore grammar mistakes .  

sorry if I miss anyone😳

Part-5

Edited by ILoveNature - 2 years ago
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Yay thank you so much, can’t wait to read it soon 

rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Nice update, poor Rishab fighting with himself. I hope he realised soon what he feels for Pratha. Can’t wait for the next update 

LoseYouToLoveMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I love this 🤩

You're an amazing writer😊

Please continue soon 😳

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I love itso far. I m wondering if Reem is going to be  positive or negative in future part.

ILoveNature thumbnail
Originally posted by: rbb1

Nice update, poor Rishab fighting with himself. I hope he realised soon what he feels for Pratha. Can’t wait for the next update 

yup, we need happy ending 🥳

ILoveNature thumbnail
Originally posted by: LoseYouToLoveMe

I love this 🤩

You're an amazing writer😊

Please continue soon 😳

aww thank you 🤗

will as soon as I have rough idea for next chapter 😳

ILoveNature thumbnail
Originally posted by: Radhe101

I love itso far. I m wondering if Reem is going to be  positive or negative in future part.

haven't think about that 😆 let's see how story progress for now my only focus is in PraRish 

firewings_diya thumbnail
Originally posted by: ILoveNature

Part-4

Rishabh

What the hell? This was never in plan; he was just teasing her for taking out reactions from her. So he could read her better. It’s really hard to tell what she is thinking but he can tell she is pretending to be innocent girl who doesn’t know anything. Her smile looked calculative and fake but where ever he flirts with her she lose her mask she has been putting on her face.  She shows the reactions that are not calculative, So many reactions comes on her face in few seconds ; and he need to be honest to himself, She looks really cute with those facial expression and that’s another reason why he tease her so much.

But what happened to her suddenly? He still remembers that day when he asked her to put uptan(paste) on his body. She looked terrified and so damn cute when he took out his shirt. Nevertheless she did put uptan on his body. He wanted to tease her so he hold her hand pull her toward him that made her loose her balance and land on his lap, at first he just wanted to tease her but seeing her face, he couldn’t stop himself, she looked so cute and beautiful . He leaned toward her. Both eyes were locked. His breath was fanning her cheek. His nose touches her. She closed her eyes and he did that too. For some reason he wanted moment to stay still,their lips were inch closer to meet when they heard their door opened. He saw Reem and him comeback to his sense.

“Sorry, kabhi Rishabh ke room me knock karke nahi aayi na,adad nahi hai but next time se I will keep that in mind” “Seems aunty calling you for pooja” Saying that she leave the room. Rishabh close his eyes in guilt.What he was going to do? He can’t lose like that. He can’t be unfair to her.They were together from the childhood. They always knew they are going to married.He always has given more importance to his duty than her and she always understood, never complains and that’s what he liked her about. She gave him space, never tried to meddle with his duty. She has sacrifice so much for him and he never gave her anything and now he is losing his control over her himself? He felt disgusted about himself. He felt sorry for her, he looked at Pratha’s face, she looked hurt but soon she masked her expression like she always does.

“Uptan sukhne ke baad naaha (shower) li jiyega, main neeche ja rahi hu” and she left. She avoids him for whole day and comeback to the room at night and pretend nothing happened. Gave him milk and went to sleep. He doesn’t know how to react on that. From that day Rishabh hasn’t tried to go closer to her but he isn’t leaving her alone too. He still teases her like before but she just smiles but doesn’t give the same reaction she used to give and for some reason he is missing her cute face.

Why she wants to take next step? Well he is her husband and she might have a expectations from him and their relationship. It’s normal between husband and wife right?

He need to snap out, did he already forgotten the reason he had married to her?

No….

But she isn’t doing anything doubtful either.  He started to doubt his own intuition. What if she was actually innocent all alone and his all suspicion was wrong. He was never wrong before so it was hard for him admit it. But what if?

And What if she actually fallen in love with him? He is not blind he can see the murderous stares she gives to him whenever he looks at Reem.  She always stays close to him whenever Reem is in the picture. Holding his hand like she wants to claim her right on him, letting Reem knows he is her. It’s so childish yet adorable.

He feels bad for Reem and guilty for causing her pain. She looks so hurt, and not just her, he cause pain to his brother too. He lies down on his bed. Ritiesh hasn’t forgiven him till now. He stops talking to him, He never took this long to forgive him before but now he doesn’t want to see his face too. He hurt him bad. He messes up so many lives for his doubt. He closes his eyes her He doesn’t know going to do?

He heard his room door being open. He got up from bed and see Pratha enter the room with the milk on her hand. She handle him milk and turn to close the door. His heart is beating more than usual. He doesn’t know the feeling scare or excited. She closes the door and come to him. He stood up with milk on his hand. She sensuously made him sat down on his bed. He sat down and looks at her. Is he ready for it?No, not yet.

“Aap dud nahi pi rahe, pasand nahi hai tho I have arranged something else for you” She sensuously said, holding his chin with her finger and made him look left side. They are few alcohol bottles, glasses and ice buckets on the table. No no….

“Pratha, yeh drinks kyu?” He asked her. “Mood banta hai aap ne tho bola tha” She went toward the table and start pouring the drink on grass. He facepalm himself for saying that to her other day just to invoke reaction from her.  He need to think fast to get out of here. He can’t let her make them drunk. He doesn’t trust his drunk self.

“Pratha I think we need to conscious, I think we shouldn’t drink” He tried to convince her. “But mood ka kya? She asks him with innocent face. “I will drink this milk, mood yese hi ban jayege na?” He drank all the glass in one go. “Dekho I drunk whole glass of milk now put down the glass. She put down the glass and goes near him.  Hold his hand

“Pratha you know I think we should wait… we shouldn’t hurry….Hurry….. in these things…. His eye lashes feels heaver, he is getting sleepy.

“Aur kitna wait? “aap ready ho main ready hu” she pout. Damn why she look this cute(how many time he called her cute already?) 

“Aap ready nahi ho kya?”

“Pratha main…..” he couldn’t complete just loose his conscious, lied down on the bed….

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you all like it. I know it too soon for Rishabh to fall for her but I think they need to have something that holds them together.

Ignore grammar mistakes .  

sorry if I miss anyone😳

haha i can imagine pratha doing that 😄 waiting for rishab to fall in love with her